剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
You're already dead. Ninja style.
该死
Oh, shit.
莱拉
把行李收拾好 几个小时以后咱们出发
我这就回去
我早上就回来 小家伙
I'll be back in the morning, buddy.
你可真乖
You're a good dog.
半岛酒店
节日快乐
WOHave a great holiday!
好了
Okay.
库珀 别玩手♥机♥了
Cooper, off your phone.
好 孩子们
Okay, guys.
谢谢你 这是去机场的车
Thank you. This is a car to the airport.
到了机场以后 都听库珀的
Once you get to the airport, Cooper's in charge.
不许买♥♥甜甜圈
No donuts, buddy.
什么 为什么要听他的 他就是个笨蛋
What? Why's he in charge? He's an idiot.
我岁数最大
But I got seniority.
到了以后 妈妈会在那边接你们 好吗
When you land, your mom is gonna be waiting there, okay?
是那个忍♥者的事吗
Is this about the ninja?
不是 和忍♥者没关系
No, it's not about the ninja.
最重要的是 记住 〝别把内特弄丢了〟 好吗
Most importantly, remember these words, "Don't lose Nate." Okay?
内特去哪了
Where is Nate?
内特去哪了
Where is Nate?
孩子们 上车吧
Guys, get in the car, please.
内特 快点过来
Nate, come on, buddy.
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on.
来吧 孩子 你吃什么了这么沉
Come on, buddy. What did you eat?
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 孩子
Okay, buddy.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我更爱你
I love you more.
上车吧 快点 莱拉 走了
Now get inside, buddy. Come on, Lila, let's go.
这是什么表情
Huh? What's with this face?
你的额头上有道伤 爸爸
You have a cut on your forehead, Dad.
发生什么了 是不是出事了
What's going on? Should we be worried?
没事 这对我来说是家常便饭 不是什么大事 好吗 去吧
No, no. It's nothing. Daddy's got this. It's no big deal. Okay? Come on.
我还真的以为你会回家过圣诞节呢
I really thought you were gonna be home for Christmas.
听我说 我肯定回家过圣诞节
Hey, look at me. I'll be home for Christmas.
-你保证吗 -我保证
-Promise me. Promise? -Yeah, okay.
我刚才说都听库珀的
I said Coop's in charge,
他不行 还是听你的
he's not. You're in charge.
你一直都是最懂事的 照顾好他们
You always have been. Look after these boys.
圣诞快乐 回头见
Merry Christmas. See you soon.
-说话算话 好吗 -我保证
-Keep your word, okay? -I will. I promise.
你们注意安全 好吗 到家给我打电♥话♥ 我爱你们
-You guys be safe, okay? -Okay. Call me when you get home? I love you.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
再见 爸爸 别担心 我能搞定
Bye, Dad. Don't worry. I got this.
-库珀 你才搞不定呢 -爱你
Cooper, you do not got this. Love you!
纽约市警♥察♥局正在调查一宗重案
A major NYPD investigation is underway.
纽约市的名流阿曼德·杜凯恩 昨晚在他的住所被发现遇害
New York socialite Armand Ducane was found dead in his home last night.
目击者称见到一神秘人物逃离现场
Witnesses saw a mysterious figure leaving the scene.
但是…
But that's...
-对 -人物描述吻合
-Yeah. -The description matches
昨晚拍卖♥♥会抢劫案中的蒙面刺客
the masked assailant from last night's auction robbery.
这两起事件让警方怀疑
These two events have officials wondering
浪人是否真的回到了纽约
if indeed, the Ronin has returned to New York City,
他是否杀害了阿曼德·杜凯恩
if he may be responsible for Armand Ducane's death,
以及他接下来有何企图
and what he may do next.
天啊 等等 他们以为我是那个
Wait. Wait, they think I... Oh, my God.They think I'm that...
-蒙面刺客 -这才不到24小时
vigilante? It's been less than 24 hours,
你就已经上两次新闻了 真厉害
you've been on the news twice. Impressive.
我跟你说过那件衣服会惹麻烦
Told you that suit was bad news.
克林特 我得走了
Clint, I gotta go.
不行 你现在绝对不能走
Uh, no, no, no. That is, uh, the last thing you need to do, actually.
别忘了那些运动服的家伙 昨天两次想要你的命
Let's not forget the Tracksuit guys trying to kill you twice yesterday.
我得去找到那件衣服 在此之前 你哪也不能去
I'm going to find this suit, and until I do, you're gonna stay put.
外面显然不安全
It's not safe, obviously.
我不去上班才不安全
Not showing up at work is not safe.
我妈已经很焦虑了
My mom is already high strung.
不过她居然没打电♥话♥找我
Surprised she hasn't called me already.
哪也别去 拜托
Just stay put, please.
就算我在这待着 她也一样会来找我
Look, if I stay put, she's just gonna come and find me, anyway.
她是开安保公♥司♥的 那肯定是我能去的最安全的地方了
She owns a security company. It's literally the safest place I can go.
不行 反正你不听我的 是不是
Yeah, no. You're just not gonna listen to me, are you?
我想听 但是我也没办法
I want to, but no.
去换衣服吧
Go get changed.
这打扮太蠢了
You look silly.
好吧 我去看看她有什么衣服
All right, I'll go see what else she has.
我快迟到了 都赖你
I'm gonna be late, thanks to you.
没有我你早没命了
You're gonna be alive 'cause of me.
老兄 给你
Hey, man, here you go.
好吧
-All right. -Oh.
真是绅士啊 走在外侧 不错
Being a gentleman, walking on the outside. Nice.
不 只有这样我才能听见你说话
No, no, it's just so I can hear you.
我要说清楚 不是我想走这边
And to be clear, not 'cause I want to,
是我必须得走这边
-just 'cause I need to. -Oh.
怎么回事
What happened?
一言难尽
Uh, too hard to tell.
妈妈 他是超级英雄
Mommy, Mommy, a superhero.
史蒂夫 要去打个招呼吗
Wow, Stevie, you wanna say hi?
来吧 孩子
Come on, kid!
小旅行家
Puny tourist.
-看 那个是你 -不是
-Hey, look, that one's you. -No.
那是凯特尼斯·伊芙狄恩 走吧
That's Katniss Everdeen. Let's go.
你的问题在于人设
Your problem is branding.
不 我的问题是你
No, my problem is you.
还有这件忍♥者服
And this ninja suit,
还有那些因为这件衣服 要杀了你的人
and the people trying to kill you 'cause of it.
我今天必须要解决这些问题
It's a problem that I'm going to solve today,
这样我才能回去和家人团聚
so I can go home to my family.
不 就是人设的问题
No, it's branding.
你的问题在于你太低调了 这种人设没什么卖♥♥点
Your whole thing is that you're low-key. It's a very hard brand to sell.
我本来也没想卖♥♥什么人设
Well, I'm not really trying to sell anything.
这个形象确实让你显得很酷
It should technically make you cooler,
但是自从复仇者联盟出现后 发生了那么多可怕的事
but with the scary stuff that's happened since the Avengers appeared,
人们不喜欢那种愤世嫉俗的冷酷形象了
people don't want that cynical, cool thing anymore.
他们要的是真诚
They want sincerity.
-是吗 -不是一脸苦大仇深
-That right? -Not self-seriousness,
而是那种真情流露
but a heart-on-your-sleeve sincerity.
我知道了
I see.
你太内敛了 你的防备心太强
You are very contained. Keep your cards close to your vest,
就像穿了16层防弹装甲一样
which you wear over a suit of armor and, like, 16 other layers of self-protection.
而你的内心隐藏得太深
All of which, under, finally, is your heart.
让人一点都感受不到
So, not exactly on your sleeve.
再说一遍 我没想卖♥♥什么人设
Again, not really trying to sell anything.
好吧 但是你就是这样的
But you do, anyway.
好吧 凯特 那你说我能给人们什么
Yeah, okay, Kate. Um, what am I selling, then, huh?
肯定不是万圣节服装或架子上的玩具
It's certainly not Halloween costumes or toys off the shelf.
激励 克林特
Inspiration, Clint.
我到办公室了 下班以后咱们在安全屋见
The office is here. Shall we meet at the safehouse after work?
如果今天的计划顺利
Uh, if all goes as planned today,
这就是咱俩最后一次见面了
this is gonna be the last time we see each other.
你才刚教会我怎么甩掉追踪者 这还是我早就知道的
All you've taught me is how to lose a tail and I almost already knew that.
好吧 我还教给你如何包扎伤口了
Right, maybe I taught you how to bandage a wound.
-这得算吧 -那特殊弓箭呢
-How's that? -But what about trick arrows?
没有什么特殊弓箭 凯特
There are no trick arrows, Kate.
把你的手♥机♥号♥输一下 仅限紧急情况
Here, put your phone number in here. For emergencies only.
进去吧 注意安全
Just go inside. Stay safe.
-我拨一下 这样我就可以… -明白
-Just lettin' it ring, so I have... -Gotcha.
有你的号♥码
...your number.
仅限紧急情况 否则我就把你拉黑删除了
Emergencies only, or I'll block and delete you.
那就再见了
Um, this is goodbye.
-好吧 -很好 圣诞快乐
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表