剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
你回到你的正常生活里去 我回到我的家庭身边
You go back to living your life, I'll go back to my family.
现在你得胆大妄为一点 好吗
You're gonna harness that over-confidence of yours, okay?
那种目空一切的胆大妄为 还记得吗
This ridiculous over-confidence, you remember that one?
好吗 等我的信♥号♥♥
Okay? So wait for my signal.
-你应该… -你是怎么做到的 克林特
How did you do that? Clint!
去帮玛雅 快点
Go help Maya, all right?
给我抓活的
Bring him back alive.
该死
Damn it!
快告诉我你是怎么做到的 克林特
Oh, man, it'd be really nice to know how you did that, Clint.
克林特
Clint?
鹰眼 出来玩玩啊
Hawkeye, come out and play.
出来玩玩
Come out and play.
看看那边 分头找
Look over there. Spread out.
别开枪 他们要抓活的 你这个白♥痴♥
Don't shoot! They want him alive, you idiot!
你别想跑
You're not going anywhere.
我打得过
I was doing fine.
好吧
Okay.
我的助听器坏了
My hearing aid's smashed.
快点 咱们走吧
Come on, we gotta go.
但是我的弓还在那姑娘手里
But that girl still has my bow.
我们得找辆车
We need a car.
开这辆行吗
Oh, can we take this one?
这车太帅了
Man, this thing's beautiful.
我才不会去毁坏72年的古董车 过来吧
I'm not smashin' a '72 Challenger. Come on.
年轻人
Youth.
走吧
Let's go.
收到 老大
Yes, boss.
过来 你来开车
Hey, get over here, I need you to drive.
-什么 我不会开车 -过来
-What? I don't know how to drive. -Come over here.
不 你来开车 我来射箭
No, you, you drive. I shoot.
我听不见你说话 你来开车 好吗
I'm not hearing you. You drive, okay?
快启动啊 快点
Come on. Come on!
-伊万 跟我来 -快走
Ivan, come with me. -Let's go, let's go!
托马斯 去找玛雅
Tomás, go with Maya.
-小心 -走
Watch out! Go, go!
快走
Let's go! Let's go!
-有多少车追我们 -四辆
How many we got? -Four!
绕到他前面去
Yo, get in front of 'em! Get in front of 'em!
坐稳了
Hang on.
等等 普通的箭用完了
Wait, wait, wait. We're out of the regular arrows.
什么叫用完了 天啊 这是特殊箭
What do you mean, we're... Oh, my God, trick arrows?
绝对不能用这个…
Definitely not this one...
-没必要这么绝对吧 -这个也不行
-Don't say definitely like that. -Not this one.
-这个太危险了 -这个行吗
-This is too dangerous. -This one fine?
-我要用这个 -一定要小心
-I'm using this one. -Hey, be careful.
-我天生就很小心 -这可不是普通的箭头
-I was born careful. -They're not regular arrows.
凯特
Kate.
-三 二 一… -追上你了 来吧
Eenie, meenie, miney... -Got you. Come on, come on.
发射
Mo.
它在变大
It's growing.
粘土箭
Play-Doh arrow?
-开雨刷器 -快点
-Put wiper. -Come on.
我什么都看不见了
Ugh! I can't see nothing!
用油灰箭射他们的车轮
Hit their wheels with the putty arrow.
好主意 你给箭贴上标签 我就照做
Oh. Great idea. I'll do that as soon as you label these damn things.
要想方便点咱们最好调…
This'd be a lot easier if we were facing...
要想方便点咱们最好调个头
It'd be easier if we were facing the other way.
对 我就是…咱们能交流了
Yeah, just a... Hey, we're communicating!
稳住
Hang on.
天啊…
Holy...
还有四种箭比这支更危险
There are four arrows more dangerous than that one?
搋子箭 干什么用的 完全没用吗
A plunger arrow? What is the trick? That it's completely useless?
-小心 -看着点路 白♥痴♥
-Look out! -Watch it, moron!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
一定要有用
Please be a good one. Please be a good one.
那支箭叫什么
What the hell is that one called?
对不住了 圣诞老人
-Sorry, Santa.
凯特
Kate.
用这个 酸性箭
Here, acid arrows.
打掉红绿灯
Drop the stoplights.
凯特 进来
Kate, get in!
我收下了 谢谢
I'll take that, thank you.
古董车还是被毁了
And the Challenger gets totaled anyway.
现在我什么都看不见了 谢谢
Now I really can't see. Thank you.
等等 坐稳了
-Wait. Hang on, hang on.
他想干什么
What is he doing?
他要直接撞过来
He's gonna crash into us.
用这个 干掉那辆卡车
Here, take out that truck.
往高处瞄
Aim high.
让箭在下落时击中他
Bring the arrow down on him.
咱们怎么办 这就是支普通箭
What's the plan? This is just a normal arrow.
我不知道你在说什么 我就假设你同意了
I have no idea what you're saying, just gonna assume you're on board.
听我号♥令 准备好了吗
On my mark. Ready?
皮姆科技
发射
Shoot up.
卡齐…
Kazi...
太厉害了
That was amazing!
拿着 掩护我
Take this. Cover me.
USB箭 这玩意有什么用
A USB arrow? What am I supposed to do with this?
天啊 他得有个接口 这支箭才能派上用场
God, I hope he's got a dongle arrow to make this useful.
别动
Don't move!
否则就让你们尝尝这支箭的厉害
You do not wanna see what this arrow does!
相信我
Trust me.
跟我来
Follow me.
该死 快去追
Damn it. Come on, let's go!
现在我明白搋子箭是干什么的了
Now I get the whole plunger arrow thing.
咱们还得遛狗呢
Oh, we gotta walk the dog.
你没说错…
You're not wrong...
它一整天都被关在屋子里
He's been cooped up all day.
我不太确定狗能忍♥受多长时间…
Not quite sure how long a dog can--
你真是全世界最厉害的弓箭手之一
...call yourself one of the world's greatest archers.
天啊 你真的这么想吗
Oh, my God, do you really think so?
我都不知道面对这种压力我该怎么办了
I wasn't sure how I'd do under all that pressure...
咱们得去遛狗吧 是不是
Probably should walk the dog. Don't you think?
都关了一整天了
-Been cooped up all day.
克林特
Hey, Clint.
-亲爱的 -爸爸好
Hey, hey, babe. -NATHANIEL: Hi, Daddy.
听着 我现在不方便说话
Hey, listen, I can't really talk right now,
因为看来…也许…
uh, 'cause look... Maybe...
你方便发信息吗 你能打字吗
Do you have time to text? Can you text?
-你能给我发信息吗 -克林特
-Can you text me? -Clint, Clint, Clint.
什么
What?
小男孩
是内森吗 内森 你在…
Nathaniel? Nathaniel, what are you...
你在干什么 孩子
What are you doin', buddy?
一切都还好吗 妈妈去哪了
Is everything okay? Where's Mama?
她还没睡醒呢
She's still asleep.
我太无聊了
I'm so bored.
可能…可能有点延迟 孩子
Look, there's a...
大家都还没醒 他很无聊
there might be a little delay, buddy.
信♥号♥♥不太好
It's kind of a bad connection.
你很无聊是么
You're bored.
你起的太早了 孩子 我想你了
You're the early bird. Hey, bud, I miss you.
你要不去吃点早饭
Why don't you go get some breakfast
然后找本书看看 等妈妈起床呢
and read a book or somethin' till Mama wakes up?
读书有什么意义啊
What's the point of even reading a book?
你今天晚上能回家吗 圣诞电影马拉松可要开始了
Are you coming home tonight? It's Christmas movie marathon.
今晚回家看电影
Uh, yeah, it's...
对…今晚是电影马拉松之夜 没错
Tonight is movie marathon night, that's right. Um...
我真想和你们一起 哥们
I really wish I could be there with you, buddy.
你知道我有多期待
Uh, you know how much I love that.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表