剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
- -Kate, everything will be okay.
我会因为生活的不确定性感到害怕
Okay, I get being scared at the uncertainty of what comes next in life,
但是你的生活可没什么不确定的
but we know what comes next for you.
你会毕业 秋天的时候 你就会开始在毕肖普安保公♥司♥工作
You'll graduate, and in the fall, you'll start working at Bishop Security.
-像我们计划的一样 -像你计划的一样
-Like we've always planned. -Like you've always planned.
凯特 脚踏实地一步一步来
Kate, just put one foot in front of the other,
几年以后 你会满意的 我保证
and in a few years, you'll look up, and I promise,
你会对你的生活满意的 我保证
you will be happy where you are. I promise.
好吗 能不能把这些事情都忘掉
Okay? Can we just put all this behind us?
亲爱的 好吗 你要不要
Hon? Okay? Why don't you start
先和杰克道个歉
by apologizing to Jack?
抱歉逼你说实话
Sorry for scaring you into telling the truth.
这姑娘可真是伶牙俐齿啊
Smart as a whip, this one, huh?
要不要喝一杯 亲爱的
Would you like a drink, darling?
-你没事吧 -我没事
-Are you okay? -I'm fine, I'm fine.
这也不是第一次有人想要我的命了
It's not the first time somebody tried to take my head off.
吃块糖
Butterscotch?
凯特 怎么了
Kate. What's wrong?
没事 我挺好的
Nothing. No, I'm fine.
我就是突然想起来有点事
I, uh, just remembered what time it is.
-工作上的事 -如果是工作问题 我可是老板
-It's a work thing. -If it's for work, I'm your boss.
我能帮你解决 怎么了
I can get you out of it. What's going on?
没事 一切都很好 我晚点联♥系♥你
Uh, nothing. Everything's fine. I'm gonna call you later.
好的 爱你
Uh, okay. Love you!
来吧 各位
Come on, guys.
咱们来做个了断
Let's just get this over with.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, bro?
你们好 被你们发现了
Hello, boys. You found me.
冷静 老兄
Hey, easy, bro.
鹰眼 你要去什么地方吗
Hey, Hawkeye, you have some place to be?
可能你得迟到了
-You gonna be a little late! -
-来啊 -冷静
-Come on. -Easy, easy.
-来啊 -她要抓活的
-Come on. -She wants him alive.
当心
- -Careful now.
走
Go!
各位 我能看见外面
Guys, I can see through the bag.
伊万 这也太简单了吧
Ivan, that was easy, eh?
-去哪 -去第四大道
-Where to? -Hi, goin' to Fourth and B.
知道了
You got it.
克林特 是我 我有重大线索
Clint, uh, hi, it's me. I, uh, I have a crazy clue
得赶紧告诉你 有好几条线索
to tell you about. ''Clues.'' Plural.
给我回电♥话♥ 好吗 再见
Um, so, yeah, call me back, okay? Bye.
要再试一次吗 我得再试一次 必须再试一次
Should I try again? I should try again. I'mma try again.
虽然这么频繁打电♥话♥不好
Sometimes back-to-back calls isn't the right move.
但是情况紧急
In this case, it was.
抱歉 克林特·巴顿 现在不能接你的电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Clint Barton can't take your call right now.
毕肖普安保公♥司♥
克林特·巴顿 555-5555 追踪
找到一个结果 克林特·巴顿 正在追踪
先生 拜托您开快一些
Sir, I'm gonna need you to speed up. Please.
我就是说啊 你花了那么多时间去学习个技能
I'm just saying, you spend so much time devoted to learning a skill,
你可以去做自♥由♥职业者啊
you might as well freelance, you know?
醒醒 哥们
Wakey-wakey, bro.
这地方还挺不错
It's a nice place you got here.
一点都不阴森恐怖
Not creepy at all.
你在开玩笑
Hey, hey, hey, hey. You kid.
我知道你在开玩笑 别这样 好吗
I know you kid. So, don't kid, okay?
现在想找个地方越来越难了
Because it was getting very hard to find place.
现在所有的仓库都改成公♥寓♥了
Now, all the warehouses are being converted into lofts,
上哪找更合适的地方
so how can I get something better?
拜托 兄弟
Come on, bro.
他在嘲讽我们
-But he's criticizing.
各位 我不是你们以为的那个人 好吗
Uh, look, guys, I'm not who you think I am. Okay?
你不是鹰眼
So, you are not Hawkeye?
好吧…
Well, I...
我就是你们认为的那个人
I guess I am who you think I am.
但是我不是你们要找的那个人
Uh, I'm not the guy you're looking for.
凯特·毕肖普
Kate Bishop.
我不是凯特·毕肖普
Not Kate Bishop.
凯特·毕肖普是男的
Kate Bishop is guy, bro.
凯特·毕肖普不是男的
Kate Bishop is not guy.
凯特·毕肖普是乔装打扮的男的
Kate Bishop is guy in costume.
我能和你们的老板谈谈吗 跟你们就是对牛弹琴
Can I speak to your manager? This is like talking to furniture.
我是来找你们老板的
I came here to talk to your boss.
可以吗
Is that possible?
我可是尽量有话好好说
I'm trying to be civil here.
有话好好说 我们可是绑♥架♥了你 明白吗
Civil? We kidnapped you, rozumiesz?
你现在是我们的人♥质♥ 明白吗
-You are our hostage now, rozumiesz to? -
额
Well...
好吧
If you like.
那人是老板吗 我要和你们的老板对话
Is that him there? I would like to speak to your boss.
-这就是我来的原因 -嘿
-It's why I came. -Hey.
看着我 我可是在审讯你
Look at me, okay? Because I'm interrogating you right now.
-老兄 -我们是在审讯你
-Bro. -We are now interrogating you,
-老实看着我们 -你是值班经理
-so look at us. -You're the shift manager?
凯特·毕肖普在哪
Where is Kate Bishop?
我都不认识她 我不知道
I've never met her. I have no idea.
快说 凯特·毕肖普在哪
-Come on! Where is Kate Bishop? -
你们到底在说谁
Who are you talking about?
哥们 我找到她了
Bro, I found her.
天啊
Oh, my God.
没想到需要带枪啊
Oh, wow. Didn't realize we were supposed to bring guns.
这样就行了
There you go.
别担心 你不会掉下去的
Don't worry, you will not fell off.
-这样就行了 -很结实
-You got it. -It's strong.
谢谢
Thank you.
看你干的好事
Look what you did.
我就是想帮个忙 好吗
I was just trying to help, okay?
-别说话 -嗯…
-Don't talk. -Well...
你们有麻烦了 哥们
Uh-oh. You're in trouble now, bro.
我们抓住他们俩了
We have them both.
我们抓住他们了…
We have them...
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表