剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
但是我回不去
Um, but I'm not gonna make it.
不过明后天我就回去了
But I think I'll be back in the next day or so.
对 我还赶得上 那个圣诞丑毛衣的聚会
Yeah, we'll be in time for our ugly Christmas sweater party.
你们准备好了吗
You ready for that?
内森
Nathaniel?
孩子
Buddy?
如果你不能回家过圣诞节 也没关系 爸爸
It's okay if you can't come home for Christmas, Daddy.
我们能理解
We understand.
孩子 我…我和你说 我非常想念你们
Oh, boy, I'm... I tell you, I miss you so much.
他说你不能回家过圣诞节也没关系
我会回去的 孩子
Um, I'm gonna be there, buddy.
我…我说回去 就一定回去 好吗
I... You know I'm gonna be there, like I said, right?
听到你的声音我太开心了
Um, I'm so happy to hear your voice.
爸爸要挂了 好吗
Daddy's gotta go, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
爱你 爸爸
Love you, Daddy.
我更爱你
I love you more.
再见
Bye-bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
小心点 正面朝上
Careful with it. Up top.
我都开始习惯这个地方了
I was just getting used to this place, you know.
是啊 现在这里不安全了
Yeah, well, now it's compromised.
我们几分钟以后就能搬完
嘿
Hey. Hey.
我想跟你谈谈
现在可以吗
这些笨蛋一天的时间
根本学不会手语
好吧 咱们谈谈
今天早上情况有些失控
你知道这有多危险吧
如果我们要继续追踪浪人…
我们就得尽量保持低调
希望叔叔不会发现
不
No.
他会很生气的
换成是我父亲
你也会这么质问他吗
你父亲永远把大家放在首位
那我问你 现在是谁说了算
你说了算
没错
继续调查克林特·巴顿
发信人:凯特 怪不得你叫鹰眼 而不是鹰耳
屏蔽 删除
Block. Delete.
早上好
Morning.
你们在等谁
What are you waiting for?
等你 你是医生吧
Uh, you. You're the doctor, right?
我很忙
I'm very busy.
我真的需要把这个修好
Oh. Well... Really need this fixed.
拜托了
Please?
我需要五分钟 只收现金
Give me five minutes. Cash only.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟你说了 肯定修得好
Told you we'd get it fixed.
但是最棒的是…
What was most amazing though...
那场战斗已经够疯狂了 但是比它还要厉害的
Better than anything we did in the middle of that crazy battle.
就是那个小…
That little...
就是…
-Was that...
刚才一直都不正常吗
Was that out the whole time?
我能再来点咖啡吗
Can I get more coffee, please?
当然没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道听起来有点怪异
Look, I know this may sound weird,
但是这可是我一直以来的梦想
but I've dreamed of this for as long as I can remember.
我爸爸非常勇敢
My dad was fearless.
他的一生都在帮助人们
And his whole life was about helping people.
穿上那件战服的时候 我觉得〝这就对了〟
When I put that suit on, I thought, "This is it.
〝在那一刻 我成为了我想成为的人〟
"This is the moment I become who I'm supposed to be."
我记得我曾经有过同样的想法
I remember the day I thought the same thing.
可是 那…那是有代价的
You know, it's, uh... It comes with a price.
什么有代价
What does?
你想要的生活
This life you wanna live.
真的去帮助其他人
To really help people.
我的意思是 你努力试着去帮助人们
I mean, try to help people, anyway.
就会有很多牺牲
Comes with a lot of sacrifices.
你会永远地失去一些东西
And some things you'll lose... forever.
也肯定会得到一些东西
Well, there's also things you gain,
比如各种特殊箭头和炫酷的战服
like trick arrows and a cool costume.
说到这个
Speaking of which.
我一直在考虑你的人设问题
I've been thinking about your branding issue.
你需要一件更有辨识度的战服
You need a more recognizable costume.
你知道过去二十年我的工作
Uh, you realize that my job for the last 20 years
都是不能被人注意到的吗
was to be not recognizable, right?
那你算是彻底失败了
Well, you've officially failed at that.
想象一下这件衣服…紫色的
Picture this... in purple.
-他头上是什么 -那就是你的头
-What's that on his head? -It's your head.
翅膀 像鹰一样
Uh, wings. Like a hawk.
在你的额头上有个〝H〟 代表着〝鹰眼〟
That's an "H" that's on your forehead. That's... for "Hawkeye."
绝对不行
Well, not happening.
好吧…
Okay. Um...
如果要是全黑的呢 全黑的服装再加个面具
What if it was all black? All black with a mask?
或者兜帽
Maybe a hood?
你不能告诉我浪人的身份
You can't say who Ronin is
因为他是和你很亲近的人 对吗
because it's someone close to you, isn't it?
你必须要保守秘密
It's your job to keep their secret.
我不♥穿♥这种招摇的战服 原因如下
There are several reasons why I'd never wear a flashy costume.
首先 我的工作要求我保持隐匿
My job is to be, number one, a ghost.
其次 如果穿成这样 我妻子非和我离婚不可
Number two, my wife would divorce me if I put something like this on.
再次…
And number three, uh...
我不是个好的榜样
I'm not a role model.
抱歉 凯特 我不配做任何人的榜样
I'm sorry, Kate. I'm not a role model to anyone.
从来都不配
Never have been.
你说什么 你就是啊
What? Yes, you are.
你就是 你…你来到这里
You are. You... You came here.
你在圣诞节离开了自己的家人
You left your family at Christmas
因为你觉得陌生人可能会受到伤害
because you thought some stranger was gonna get hurt.
即便我搞砸了 你也没一走了之
You stuck around even though I screwed up.
现在你遇到困难了
And now you're stuck.
不管你愿不愿意
Whether you like it or not,
运动服黑帮认定咱们和浪人有关系了
the Tracksuits have connected us both to Ronin,
而且很明显他们不打算善罢甘休
and it's pretty clear they're not just gonna drop this.
好吧 这一点你倒是没说错
Well, that you are not wrong about.
更不用说我妈可能要嫁给一个杀人犯
Not to mention the fact that my mom might be marrying a murderer.
还有这个
And then there's that.
在我看来 咱们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
As far as I'm concerned, we're in this together.
你得帮我付账 我妈把我的信♥用♥卡♥注销了
I'm gonna need you to get that. My mom canceled my credit card.
-没问题 我来 -谢谢
-Yeah, I got it. -Thank you.
好吧 我说…
All right. And look...
你得给这条狗起个名
You're gonna have to name this dog, you know.
当然
Sure.
小凯撒
Little Ol' Caesar?
黑狗党
Dogfather?
披萨狗爵士
Sir Dog of Pizza?
披萨狗
Pizza Dog?
好吧 搭档 咱们开始吧
All right, partner, let's get into it.
你有没有注意到玛雅和那个小帅哥 关系有点紧张 还是我太敏感了
You pick up on any tension between Maya and the hot guy, or was it just me?
他的名字叫卡齐
His name's Kazi.
好吧 所以我猜这些穿运动服的家伙 肯定惹上了什么麻烦
All right, so I take it these Tracksuit guys are into some pretty bad stuff?
对 惹麻烦了
Yeah, bad stuff.
能具体说说吗
You care to elaborate?
我不想说
Not really.
他们一开始势力很小 然后慢慢发展起来了
They started small, but grew.
至少他们的老大 为了壮大组织不择手段
Or at least the guy at the top, he'll do anything to grow the operation.
我以为玛雅就是老大
I thought Maya was the boss.
不是 她上面还有人
No, there's someone above Maya.
那人你可惹不起
Someone you don't wanna mess with.
他们肯定和浪人结下了血海深仇 对吗
There's obviously bad blood with Ronin, right?
是的
Yeah.
浪人消灭了另一边的供应商 然后干掉了运动服黑帮的高层
Ronin hit the supplier on the other side and then hit Tracksuit upper management.
看来故事不少啊
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表