剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
I hope, dear God, I am not burned.
天呐 没有吧
Burned?
烧伤
Burned.
烧伤
Burned.
烧伤
No.
没有
You just rest there.
老实待在那里吧
What am I doing here?
我来干什么
Atoning,
赎罪
Dr. Chilton.
奇尔顿医生
I have not
我还没
seen your face.
看到你的脸
I could not, I could not identify you.
我不能指认你
I do not know
我不知道
what you look like.
你什么样
Do you know
你知道
who I am?
我是谁吗
No. No. I do not want to know,
不 不 我不想知道
believe me.
相信我
According to you,
据你说
I'm a vicious,
我恶毒
perverted
变♥态♥
sexual failure.
性失败
An animal.
禽兽
You know now, don't you?
你现在知道了 是吧
Yes.
是啊
Why did you lie, Dr. Chilton?
为什么撒谎 奇尔顿医生
Do you
你
understand what I'm doing?
明白我在做什么吗
No. No!
不 不
But I think
但我觉得
I have an opportunity to understand.
我有机会去弄明白
Then all my readers
那样 我的读者
could understand, too.
也都能理解了
Do you feel privileged?
你觉得荣幸吗
It is a privilege, but...
的确很荣幸 但是
I have to tell you I am scared.
我得告诉你 我怕
Man to man,
男人之间说句实话
I am scared.
我怕
And it is--
害怕
it is very hard to--
害怕让人
to concentrate when you are scared.
很难专心
If you have got a great idea,
如果你有好想法
you do not need to scare me
你不需要吓唬我
for me to be impressed. OK?
我就会很钦佩的 好吗
"Man-- to man."
男人之间
You use that phrase to imply frankness.
你用这话表明你的坦诚
But you see,
但你瞧
I am not a man.
我不是人
I have become
我已经成了
other,
另一种东西
and more than a man.
超过了人
Do you think
你觉得
God is in attendance here?
上帝在这里吗
Are you
你
praying to him now?
在向他祈祷吗
We pray to God
我们向上帝祈祷
mostly when we are scared.
主要是在害怕的时候
And does God
那上帝
help you?
能帮你吗
No.
不能
I don't know. I don't know. I do not know.
我不知道
I do, I do-- I ought--
我 应该
I do not think about it after. I ought to.
我不会多想 我应该做的
You ought to. I ought, I ought to.
你应该做 是的
There are so many things
有很多事
that you ought to understand.
是你该理解的
And in a little while,
再过一会儿
I will help you understand.
我就会帮你理解
No, I do not want to see your face!
不 我不想看你的脸
When you turn around, you will open your eyes
等你转过身 你要睁开眼
and look at me,
看着我
or I will staple your eyelids
否则我就把你的眼睑
to your forehead.
钉在你脑门上
D! It's me!
D 是我
If you make a sound,
你敢出声
I will kill her.
我就杀了她
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
I bet you don't, either.
我猜你也是
I tried to call you.
我打给你来着
May I come in?
我能进来吗
I won't be long.
不会很久的
I asked my taxi to wait.
我让计程车等着我了
How are you feeling?
你还好吗
Ok.
还好
Your office said you were sick.
你办公室说你请病假了
The flu.
流感
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来的
I brought you soup.
我带了汤来
I...
我
I didn't come
我来
just to give you soup, D.
不只是为了给你汤 D
I guess I'm guilty of liking you.
我想我是喜欢你
Demonstrably guilty.
非常喜欢
And I know you like me, too.
我知道你也喜欢我
I do.
是的
I've learned that withdrawal can be a strategy to avoid pain.
我发现退缩是避免痛苦的策略
I have a deep vein of cripple's anger in me;
我有深深的残破的愤怒
while I can't get rid of it,
这我无法摆脱
I've made it work for me.
便让它为我所用
It's fueled my independence.
促使我独♥立♥
I'm not so scarred by life
生活并没有伤我到
that I'm incapable of love.
让我无法爱
I hope you aren't, either.
我希望你也是这样
Enjoy the soup.
好好喝汤吧
Do you want to know
你想知道
what I am?
我是什么吗
More than anything. I was afraid to ask.
我十分不敢问
Look.
看
Do you see now? Yes.
看到了吗 是的
Do you see? Yes.
看到了吗 是的
Do you see?
看到了吗
Do you see? Yes.
看到了吗 是的
Do you see? Yes.
看到了吗 是的
Do you see?
看到了吗
Yes.
是的
Do. You. See?
看到了吗
god! Do you see?
天呐 看到了吗
Please no. No what?
别啊 别什么
Not me.
别杀我
Are you going to tell more lies about me, Dr. Chilton?
你还要继续说关于我的谎言吗 奇尔顿医生
Oh no, no, no, no, no.
不了 不
Why did you tell lies, Dr. Chilton?
你为什么撒谎 奇尔顿医生
No, it was the police told me to.
不 是警方让我说的
They, they, they said it.
他们 是他们说的
You quote Will Graham.
你引述威尔·格雷厄姆的话
Graham told the lies.
是格雷厄姆撒的谎
Graham.
是格雷厄姆
Will you tell the truth now? About me.
你现在愿说出我的真♥相♥吗
About my work. My...
关于我的作品 我的...
Becoming.
蜕变
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表