剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
once the path was cleared,
清除路障之后
I won the job fairly.
我会公平合理地赢得了工作
On my merits.
凭我的能力
Yes, even the most contentious Florentines
是啊 即使是最爱争论的佛罗伦萨人
can't resist the verse of Dante ringing off of frescoed walls.
也无法抗拒但丁的诗篇在壁画墙上回荡
One contentious Florentine can.
某一个爱争论的佛罗伦萨人是例外
Have you given serious thought to eating Professor Sogliato?
你有认真考虑过要吃了索里亚图教授吗
My killing Sogliato now would not preserve the peace.
现在杀了索里亚图 就无法保护这份安宁了
Your peace is without morality.
你的"安宁"没有道德观
Morality doesn't exist.
道德观并不存在
Only morale.
只有士气
How you feel today.
你今天感觉如何
How do you feel today?
你呢
I still believe I am in conscious control of my actions.
我依然相信我能清醒地控制我的行为
Given your history...
鉴于你的过往
that's a good day.
这算不错了
If you think you're about to catch Hannibal,
如果你觉得自己就要抓到汉尼拔了
it's because he wants you to think that.
那是因为他想让你这么想
Don't fool yourself
别天真地以为
into thinking he's not in control of what's happening.
他没有掌握大局
May I get dressed?
能让我穿上衣服吗
You may.
请便
What have you done, Hannibal?
你干了什么 汉尼拔
I've taken off my person suit.
我把我的人皮脱了下来
You let them see you.
你让他们看到了真正的你
I let them see enough.
我让看他们看了不少
How does it feel...
感觉怎样
being seen?
被人看到
Well, you're in no position to ask, Dr. Du Maurier.
你没资格问这个问题 杜穆里埃医生
You ended our patient-psychiatrist relationship.
你结束了我们的医患关系
I lacked the appropriate skills to continue your therapy.
我能力有限无法继续你的治疗
I never found you to be lacking.
我从不觉得你能力有限
I'm sorry I didn't provide you
很抱歉没能给你
with a suitable substitute for therapy.
提供合适的心理治疗替代品
Is Will Graham still alive?
威尔·格雷厄姆还活着吗
Will Graham was not a suitable substitute for therapy.
威尔·格雷厄姆不是治疗的替代品
What was he?
那他是什么
Is this professional curiosity?
你这是职业好奇吗
Almost entirely.
基本上是的
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Not entirely.
并不全信
Are you taking into consideration
你考虑过
my beliefs about your intentions?
我对你意图的想法吗
My intentions?
我的意图
Human motivation can be little more than lucid greed.
人类的动力不是贪婪那么简单
Greed...
贪婪
... and blind optimism.
还有盲目乐观
You're optimistic I won't kill you.
你乐观地以为我不会杀了你
Due bottiglie di Batard-Montrachet
[意]两瓶巴德蒙哈榭
e li tartufi bianchi, per favore.
和白松露 谢谢
Hello!
你好
Bonjour!
你好
Mr. Jakov, isn't it?
是叶科夫先生吧
We met in Paris a few months back.
我们几个月前在巴黎见过
Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you,
抱歉 我没想吓到你
it's just... here I was and then, there you were...
只是 这么巧又在这里碰上了
I never forget a face.
我记性很好
Antony Dimmond.
安东尼·狄蒙德
Nice to be remembered.
很高兴能被记住
You're hard to forget.
你让人记忆深刻
What are you doing in Florence?
你在佛罗伦萨干什么
Are you working with Roman?
你现在和罗曼共事吗
Dr. Fell?
菲尔博士
I heard he took an appointment at the Capponi library.
我听说他接到了卡波尼图书馆的任命
Yes, he's the new curator
是的 他就是新馆长
and translator at the Palazzo Capponi.
兼卡波尼邸宅的翻译官
Evidently, the last one eloped with a woman
显然 上一任不是携款潜逃就是私奔了
or someone's money or both.
或者携款私奔
That's the commonly held belief.
大家都这么猜
You just missed Roman.
你刚错过罗曼
Did I?
我有吗
Was hoping to take the piss.
还想嘲弄他两句呢
Spare the piss for the time being. If you're free,
先别管什么嘲弄 要是你有空
my wife and I would love to have you for dinner.
我和爱人想邀你共进晚餐
Listen.
听
They prefer eating in company.
他们喜欢一起吃
I've kept cochlear gardens since I was a young man,
我年轻时办过耳蜗花♥园♥
fattening snails on herbs and vine leaves.
用草药和藤蔓叶养出肥硕的蜗牛
Like all of us, what they eat
跟我们人类一样 它们的饮食
greatly influences and enhances their flavor.
很大程度上影响了它们的口感
When I'm not busy eating myself,
我不吃自己的肉时
you wish me to be eating oysters,
你希望我吃点牡蛎
drinking sweet wines and snacking on acorns.
喝喝甜酒 嚼几颗橡子
All to make me tastier?
好令我的肉吃起来更美味
Oh yes.
没错
And you are making them tastier.
进而你也让它们更美味
And I you.
而让你也更美味
Imagine what you must taste like.
想想你的肉得多香
Won't be long until someone's taking a bite out of you.
不久就会有人尝尝你的味道
You're becoming brighter, Abel.
你越来越聪明了 亚伯
Dying hasn't dulled you one bit.
渐渐的死亡完全没令你迟钝
The snails are certainly having a lovely experience,
这些蜗牛想必一定十分愉快
fattened on me in a red-wine marinade.
浸着红酒酱汁 吃我吃得脑满肠肥
They have no idea they're going to be eaten.
根本不知自己将被吃掉
We do.
但我们知道
How well do you know the Fells?
你对菲尔夫妇很了解吗
As well as anybody.
跟其他人一样
Which'd be not really.
了解甚少
Lydia a friend of yours?
莉迪亚是你朋友吗
Not really.
不算吧
I'd be surprised to hear she had one.
她要是有朋友会令我吃惊的
We share a mutual detestation.
我们有共同厌恶的人
She disapproves of my disapproval.
她不喜欢我不喜欢的东西
What do you disapprove of?
你不喜欢什么
Roman, mainly.
主要是罗曼
Lydia isn't quite bright enough to see
莉迪亚不够聪明 看不出
I'm just intimidated. Roman does, of course.
我只是怕他 罗曼当然看得出
How he loves to strike fear.
他非常喜欢吓唬别人
Dante wrote that fear is almost as bitter as death.
但丁写过 恐惧如死亡一般痛苦
Dante wasn't dead when he wrote it.
但丁说此话时 尚未体验过死亡
Are you traveling alone, Antony?
你是独自旅行吗 安东尼
The only way I travel.
我向来独自旅行
Roman is speaking to the Studiolo Friday, on Dante.
罗曼周五要在研究会讲演但丁
You should come.
你该去听听
Sounds appropriately hellish.
听上去正像但丁描绘的地狱
Are you avoiding meats?
你不吃肉吗
I'm trying not to eat anything with a central nervous system.
我尽量不吃有中枢神经系统的东西
Oysters, acorns and Marsala.
牡蛎 橡子 马沙拉白葡萄酒
That's what ancient Romans would feed animals
古罗马人就喂这些给动物
to improve their flavor.
以增加其口感
My husband
我丈夫
has a very sophisticated palate.
味觉无比敏锐
He's very particular about how I taste.
他对我的口感要求很是苛刻
Is it that kind of party?
这是那种聚会吗[3P]
It's not that kind of party.
不是你想的那样
No,
对
it really isn't.
真的不是你想的那样
Shame.
可惜
You were both suddenly so fascinating.
你们刚刚还突然显得无比迷人
Buonasera. Buonasera.
晚安 晚安
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表