剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
The table linen is damask cotton,
桌布是大马士革棉缎
also from Christofle.
也是购自法国昆庭
You've got to hand it to the man.
你不得不承认
He has the most marvelous taste.
这个男人真是品味非凡
I've discovered a pattern of purchases.
我发现了几单购物的规律
An echo of the life he lived in Baltimore.
和他在巴尔的摩生活的习惯如出一辙
He likes music, he likes wine,
他热衷于音乐 美酒
he likes food and he likes you.
美食 还钟情于你
How did you taste, Dr. Bloom?
你的味道如何 布鲁姆医生
Sweet, I bet.
我猜一定很甜美
I'm sure you got a taste of him, too.
我想你肯定也品尝了他的味道
Spitters are quitters, and you don't strike me as a quitter.
胆小者从不吞精 而你看上去是敢于尝试的人
The first step in the development of taste
培养自身品味的第一步
is to be willing to credit your own opinion.
就是要敢于相信自己的观点
But in the areas of food and wine,
但在美酒佳肴上
I have to follow Hannibal's precedents.
我不得不追随汉尼拔
A receipt from a Florentine fine grocer,
一张佛罗伦萨杂货店的收据
Vera Dal 1926,
1926年薇拉·戴尔老店
for two bottles of Batard-Montrachet
买♥♥的是两瓶巴德蒙哈榭
and some tartufi bianchi.
和一些白松露
And another. And another. And another.
买♥♥了一次 一次 又一次
Once a week,
过去的三个月里
for the last three months,
每周一次
a blonde woman has been making the exact same purchase.
一位金发女士都会去买♥♥相同的东西
Due bottiglie di Batard-Montrachet
[意]两瓶巴德蒙哈榭
e li tartufi bianchi, per favore.
和白松露 谢谢
And she always pays cash.
而且每次都是现金付款
Grazie.
谢谢
She's shopping for Hannibal.
她是在给汉尼拔买♥♥东西
Bravo.
很好
Are we obligated to talk?
我们必须交谈吗
No.
不
Strange to talk so much.
说这么多话感觉很奇怪
Not used to hearing voices
不太习惯听到
outside my head.
我脑海以外的声音
I hear voices from all directions.
我能听到四面八方的声音
In the gnawing sameness of your days...
在你每日千篇一律的苦难中...
did you look at the shape of things?
你是否会去观察事物的样子
At...
去观察...
what you were becoming?
你本来会变成的东西
I wasn't becoming anything.
我没有要变成什么
I was standing still.
我停滞不前
Exactly where he left me standing.
与他离开时没有分毫变化
Like taxidermy.
如剥制的标本一般
Hollowed out and...
掏空了身躯...
filled with something else.
再用别的东西填满
Not something else.
不是用别的东西
I'm not as malleable as you are.
我不像你那么容易重塑
I was violent
暴♥力♥对我而言
when it was the right thing to do.
只是在恰当时机的一种手段
But I think you like it.
但我觉得你享受暴♥力♥
Hannibal and I,
我和汉尼拔
we afforded each other an experience
互相提供了一种经历
we may not otherwise have had.
一种或许只有彼此能提供的经历
If you don't kill him,
如果你不杀了他
you're afraid you are going to become him.
你害怕你会变成他
Yes.
没错
There are means of influence
影响手段
other than violence.
不止暴♥力♥一种
Dr. Fell? Yes?
菲尔博士 什么事
I am Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi
我是林纳多·帕奇督查
from the Questura di Firenze.
来自佛罗伦萨警局总部
I was wondering
我想问问
if you ever met your predecessor?
你有没有见过前任馆长
Never met him.
没见过
Read several of his monographs.
读过几篇他的专著
The officers who first investigated checked the Palazzo
最初负责调查的警官在卡波尼
for any sort of note
找过留书
farewell notes, suicide notes-
道别信 遗书
found nothing.
但一无所获
The going assumption is, he eloped with a woman
大家都认为 他是跟女人私奔了
and her money.
还带着她的钱
What is the going assumption
那么关于索里亚图教授
regarding Professor Sogliato?
有什么广泛看法呢
Still no word?
还没消息吗
You may have had the last word with Sogliato.
你或许是最后跟索里亚图说话的人
Your colleague...
你的同事
Signor Albizzi, tells me
奥比奇先生 跟我说
no one has spoken to Professor Sogliato
索里亚图教授是在
since he declined your invitation to dinner.
拒绝了你的晚宴邀请后就不见人影了
He is the second to have disappeared from the Palazzo.
他已经是卡波尼第二个失踪的人了
Like any good investigator,
就像任何好警♥察♥那样
I'm sure you're sifting the circumstances for profit.
你一定在考虑是否有利益动机
Both were bachelors,
两人都是单身汉
well-respected scholars
受人尊敬的学者
with orderly lives.
生活有序
They had some savings, nothing much.
他们有些存款 但不多
Commendatore Pazzi?
帕奇总督察
Yes?
什么事
I think you are a Pazzi of the Pazzi, am I correct?
你是帕奇家族的人吧
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
You resemble a figure at the Della Robbia roundels
你家族礼拜堂圣十字教堂里
in your family's chapel at Santa Croce.
有座德拉罗比亚圆盘石像跟你很像
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
That was Andrea de Pazzi
那是安德里亚·德·帕奇
depicted as John the Baptist.
被画成了施洗约翰
Then there's the most famous Pazzi of all: Francesco.
还有最著名的一位帕奇 弗朗西斯科
He attempted to assassinate Lorenzo the Magnificent
他曾试图刺杀伟大的洛伦佐
in the cathedral, at Mass, in 1478.
1478年 在做弥撒的教堂里
Yes, the Pazzi family
是啊 帕奇家族
were all brought low on that Sunday.
都在周日摔跟头
If you come upon anything, Dr. Fell,
如果你听到什么消息 菲尔博士
anything personal from the missing men,
任何关于失踪人员的密切消息
will you call me?
可以打给我吗
Of course, Commendatore.
当然 总督察
State your business please.
请问有何贵干
I may have information
我有关于
about Hannibal Lecter.
汉尼拔·莱克特的信息
Do you know where he is now?
您知道他现在在哪吗
I believe so.
是的
Is the reward in effect?
有悬赏吗
Why haven't you called the police?
您为什么还没打给警♥察♥
I'm required to encourage you to do so.
我必须推荐您打给警♥察♥
Is the reward payable in...
在特殊情况下
special circumstances?
悬赏是否还能拿到
To someone not ordinarily eligible?
比如给一个正常来说不该拿的人
Do you mean a bounty on Dr. Lecter?
您是问是否有莱克特医生的赏金吗
Yes.
是的
It is against international convention
依照国际惯例
to offer a bounty for someone's death, sir.
是不能悬赏取人性命的 先生
Are you calling from Europe?
您是从欧洲打来吗
Yes, I am.
是的
That's all I'm telling you.
我只能告诉你这么多了
I suggest you contact an attorney to discuss the legality of bounties.
我建议您联♥系♥律师探讨赏金的合法性
May I recommend one?
我可以推荐一位吗
There is one in Geneva,
日内瓦有一位
I encourage you strongly to call him and be frank about the matter.
我强烈建议您打给他 并坦诚说明情况
Would you like the number, sir?
您要他的电♥话♥吗 先生
Sir?
先生
Yes. Give me the number.
是的 给我电♥话♥吧
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表