剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Seeing how you let yourself in,
鉴于你就这么不客气地进来了
forgive me if it's forward of me to ask,
那原谅我直接问了
who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Family.
是家人
And you've come all the way from home.
你大老远的从家里来这
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm his psychiatrist.
我是他的心理医生
Medicinal purposes.
是医疗用的
You're like his bird.
你像他的鸟一样
I'm his bird, too.
我也是他的鸟
He puts us in cages
他把我们关在笼子里
to see what we'll do.
观察我们会怎么做
Fly away or dash ourselves dead against the bars.
振翅高飞 或是一头撞死在笼内
You haven't flown away.
你没有飞走
You are flying right towards him.
而你飞向了他
How does he inspire such devotion?
他是怎么做到让你为他赴汤蹈火的
You're his psychiatrist.
你是他的心理医生
You could add to what I've learned
你可以增添我对他的了解
from my experience with him
我的了解基于与他共处的时光
and from the mute postures of the dead.
和他所摆设好的死尸
Were you there?
你当时在吗
Did you watch as the wild beast within him
你是否看着他体内的野兽
turned from the teat and entered the world?
摆脱稚嫩 步入世界
I met the beast...
我见过野兽
and I saw him grow.
我看着他成长
Someone wants to kill him.
有人想杀他
More than one someone, I'd say.
要我说不止一个
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want to cage him.
我想禁锢住他
I thought Will Graham was Hannibal's biggest mistake...
我以为威尔·格雷厄姆是汉尼拔最大的错误
...I wonder if it isn't you.
现在我觉得说不定是你
Now, if you'll excuse me,
原谅我失陪一下
I have to take my medicine.
我得用药了
Mrs. Fell, I presume?
菲尔太太是吗
My husband is a doctor.
我丈夫是位博士
He's been treating my condition.
是他一直在治疗我的病
And what condition is that... Mrs. Fell?
是什么病呢 菲尔太太
I get confused.
我有时会犯糊涂
Oh, please. You need to get over yourself,
拜托 别自以为是了
whatever self that is, Bedelia.
不管你自以为是什么 彼德里娅
My name is Lydia Fell.
我的名字是莉迪亚·菲尔
You expect us to believe that you
你以为我们会相信你是在
somehow lost yourself in the hot darkness of Hannibal Lecter's mind?
汉尼拔·莱克特的暗黑心智里迷失了自我吗
That Lydia Fell is some construct?
莉迪亚·菲尔都是编造出来的吗
It's you, isn't it?
是你 对吗
Well, now I'm really confused.
我现在真的搞糊涂了
I... don't...
我 不
believe you.
相信你
You...
你
are not confused...
并没糊涂
Bedelia.
彼德里娅
That is not my name.
这不是我的名字
Oh, you know who you are and what you've done,
你知道你是谁 做过什么
and you know exactly how you're going to wiggle out of it.
你也很清楚自己该怎么脱罪
What is this?
这是什么
Sedatives? Hypnotics?
镇静剂 安♥眠♥药♥
Ethanol? Scopolamine?
乙醇 莨菪碱
Midazolam?
咪达挫仑
Same cocktail Dr. Lecter served Miriam Lass.
跟莱克特医生给米里亚姆·拉斯的混合药剂一样
You've been freebasing your alibi.
你在嗑你的不在场证明啊
And I'm not even mad at you.
我都不生你气
To tell the truth, I'm fairly impressed.
老实说 我有点钦佩
Mostly because you're still alive.
主要是因为你还活着
When this fog of yours clears...
等你清醒过来
I'd love to hear how you managed that.
我很想听听你是怎么做到的
You say my husband
你说我丈夫
murdered a chief investigator.
杀了一名总督察
Where is the polizia?
那警♥察♥呢
Shouldn't they be questioning me?
他们不是该来审问我吗
Don't worried.
别担心
They will.
他们会来的
They sure are taking their time.
他们还真是不着急
What could possibly be the delay?
是为什么耽搁了呢
I have an idea.
我想到了
Do you?
你呢
They're being bought
他们被收买♥♥了
by the same people that bought Rinaldo Pazzi.
跟收买♥♥林纳多·帕奇的是一伙人
Interest in my husband is
对我丈夫感兴趣的人
certainly getting competitive.
真是越来越多了
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
I wonder who will catch him first.
不知谁会先捉住他
I've made new friends in Italy.
我在意大利结交了新朋友
They're cleaning up and starting over,
他们在理清现场 重新开始
so all you need to concern yourself with now
所以你现在只需要考虑
is what will happen once Dr. Lecter is in your hands.
等莱克特医生落入你手 你打算怎么办
You've worked so hard to give me what I want.
你为了满足我的所求 这么努力
It's only fair to talk about what Margot wants.
也该谈谈玛格想要什么才对
Come sit on Santa's lap, huh?
过来坐在圣诞老人的腿上
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
The biggest regret of my life
我人生最大的悔恨
is taking away your ability to create it.
就是夺走你创造它的能力
Adoption is a nice thing to do.
领养也不错
No pedigree in buying a Chinese baby.
买♥♥个中国孩子来哪能延续血统
They're cheaper than shoats.
他们太廉价了
I wish I could give you a Verger baby,
我想给你个维杰家的孩子
our own baby. Yours and mine.
我们的孩子 你和我的
We could raise it together.
我们可以一起抚养他们
The last time you said you wanted to have a baby,
你上次说想要个宝宝
you removed my uterus.
结果切了我的子♥宫♥
In my defense, you weaponized your uterus.
我可要说一句 你是把你的子♥宫♥当武器了
You shouldn't have been waving it around
你不该带着它到处招摇
like a loaded pistol.
像把上膛的枪一样
I brought it on myself.
我是自作自受
As you so often do, Margot.
你总是这样 玛格
But there's a possibility that I'm still packing
但我可能还有
loads of viable sperm.
很多可用精♥子♥呢
Stumbled across any viable uteruses lately, hm?
最近遇到过可用的子♥宫♥吗
What are you up to, Mason?
你想干什么 梅森
I want us to have a baby, Margot.
我希望我们能有个孩子 玛格
I could be really good to a child.
我可以很好地对待孩子
I could take parenting classes.
我可以上父母指导课程
Let's find a way, Margot.
我们想想办法吧 玛格
Let's find a way to be a family again, hmm?
想办法重做一家人
If I saw you every day,
如果我能每天见到你
forever, Will,
直到永远 威尔
I would remember this time.
我也会记得这一次
Strange seeing you here in front of me.
看到你坐在我面前感觉好怪
Been staring at afterimages of you in places
我最近总在你很久没去过的地方
you haven't been in years.
看到你的幻象
"To market, to market, to buy a fat pig.
"去集市 去集市 去买♥♥只小肥猪
Home again, home again, jiggity-jig."
回家喽 回家喽 小猪哼哼"[童谣]
I wanted to understand you
我想在与你重逢前
before I laid eyes on you again.
先理解你
I needed it to be clear...
我需要明白
...what I was seeing.
我看到的是什么
Where does the difference between the past
过去和未来的不同
and the future come from?
从何而来
Mine?
说我吗
Before you and after you.
遇见你之前和之后
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表