剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Those things are inconsequential.
那些并不重要
I understand. In this moment,
我明白 此时此刻
you do not work for the Questura.
你并不为警局工作
That's a good thing to understand.
你能明白就好
I do not want to be seen as...
我不希望你觉得我
uncooperative.
不配合
How you're seen is entirely up to you.
你会怎么样 完全取决于你
Rescued by the brave Questura or...
是被勇敢的警♥察♥营救
apprehended.
还是被其抓捕
I've never considered myself in need of being...
我从来不觉得自己需要人
rescued, until now.
营救 直到现在
Is your husband still in the city?
你丈夫还在城里吗
My husband was hoping to meet a friend
我丈夫想见一个朋友
before he left Florence.
再离开佛罗伦萨
Where?
在哪
The nature of the meeting required privacy.
这次会面是私下的
They will be somewhere
他们会在一个
no one is supposed to be.
不该有人的地方
I've taken the liberty of giving you something
我已经给了你点
to help you relax.
帮你镇静的东西
Won't be able to do much more than chew,
你至多就只能咀嚼
but that's all you'll need to do.
不过你也只需要做这个
I didn't have an opportunity to ask you
我们上次碰面时
during our last encounter,
我还没来得及问你
but did you enjoy the exhibition?
你喜欢展览吗
A different kind of evil minds museum...
是另一种的"邪恶心理博物馆"
Not that different.
没那么不一样
We were supposed to sit down together
我们本来要一起坐下
at your house in Baltimore,
在你巴尔的摩的家里
just the three of us.
就我们三个
You were to be the guest of honour.
你本是贵宾
But the menu was all wrong.
但菜单错了
Yes, it was.
是啊
Jack was the first to suggest getting inside your head.
是杰克最先提出要探究你的头脑
Now, we both have the opportunity
现在 我们都将能真正意义上的
to chew quite literally...
咀嚼我们此前
...what we've only chewed figuratively.
只能在隐喻意义上咀嚼的东西
Hannibal...
汉尼拔
...stop.
住手
Stop!
住手
Gentlemen,
先生们
welcome to Muskrat Farm.
欢迎来到马斯克拉特农场
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表