剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
You're trespassing, Freddie.
你这是非法入侵 弗雷迪
I was trespassing before the blood dried.
在血迹干掉前还能算是非法入侵吧
When did they call you in?
他们什么时候把你叫来的
I'm not talking to you. We're coconspirators, Will.
我不想跟你说 我们是合谋者 威尔
I died for you and your cause. You didn't die enough.
我为你和你大义死过 你死得还不够
You came into my hospital room while I was sleeping,
你趁我熟睡时来到我住院的病房♥
flipped back the covers and snapped a photo
揭开被单 给我的临时结肠瘘袋
of my temporary colostomy bag.
拍下一张照片
Covered your junk with a black box.
我用黑框遮住了你的老二
A big black box. You're welcome.
大大的黑框 不用谢我
You called us murder husbands.
你把我们称作"谋杀基友"
You did run off to Europe together.
你们的确一起跑到了欧洲
How does the Tooth Fairy compare with Hannibal Lecter?
牙仙和汉尼拔·莱克特比起来如何
Haven't seen anything like this
自从麝鼠农场的大屠♥杀♥以来
since the Massacre at Muskrat Farm.
还没见过这样的事
Funny thing about that massacre:
那场大屠♥杀♥有趣的地方是
not only did Dr. Bloom survive, she got rich.
布鲁姆医生不仅幸存下来 她还挣钱了
Lecter's living in the lab under her care.
而莱克特在她照顾下生活在一间实验室中
What kind of arrangement do you suppose they have?
你想他们之间做了怎样的约定
Complicated arrangement.
非常复杂的约定
Couldn't be more complicated
不会比你和汉尼拔的关系
than your relationship with Hannibal.
更复杂吧
You paid him a visit?
你去看望他了
Before you lie, know that I know you did.
别撒谎 我知道你去过了
Goodbye, Freddie.
再见 弗雷迪
"Federal manhunters,
"联调局追捕人员
stymied in their search for the Tooth Fairy,
追捕牙仙陷入困境
have turned to the most savage killer in captivity for help.
只好向被关押的最凶残杀手寻求帮助
'It takes one to catch one,'
'抓杀人狂还得靠杀人狂'
a federal official told this reporter.
一位联调局官员这样告诉记者
Takes one to catch one?
抓杀人狂还得靠杀人狂
You're referring to Hannibal Lecter or me?
你指的是汉尼拔·莱克特还是我
I'll let my readers decide.
我会让读者来决定
If you're smart, you'd use me.
如果明智的话 你应该利用我
All psychopaths are narcissists;
心理变♥态♥都是自恋狂
they love to read about themselves.
他们热衷于读到关于自己的报道
Come on in.
进来吧
I'm Francis...
我是弗朗西斯...
Dolarhyde.
多拉海德
Same Mr. D who sends the rockets
是因为采购弄错
when the requisitions are wrong?
而大发脾气的那个D先生吧
The very one.
正是我
Put your back against the door.
背靠门
Come forward three steps
向前走三步
until you feel the tile under your feet.
你能感觉踩到了瓷砖
There'll be a stool on your right.
右侧放着一把椅子
I'll just put this stuff in the black hole.
让我先把这东西放起来
I was gonna...
我本想...
Do you think I could have a plum?
我能吃个李子吗
Sure. They're really good.
行啊 这李子很不错的
I need to ask a favour.
我想请你帮个忙
In addition to the plum?
除了李子之外的事吗
In addition to the plum.
除了李子之外
I need... some...
我需要 一些
infrared movie film.
红外胶片
Hot, sensitive up around...
热敏度高的...
one thousand nanometers.
大概一千纳米波长光线
Better off shooting digital.
还不如用数码相机
Oh, I'm not a fan of that format.
我不是很喜欢那种摄影格式
Nobody around here is.
在这里工作的人都不喜欢
I'm shooting at...
我的摄影距离...
maybe...
大概有...
eight feet.
两米五
I wanna photograph the nocturnal animals at the zoo.
我想拍摄动物园里的夜行动物
The more sensitive the film,
胶片越敏感
the meaner it is to handle.
处理起来越麻烦
You get in the coolers, dry ice, all that.
你得用到制冷剂 干冰之类的
Do you plan to process it yourself?
你打算自己处理胶片吗
Got to be total darkness.
需要在绝对黑暗环境下处理
Can't even wear infrared goggles.
连红外眼镜都不能戴
They'll give off radiation and cloud the film.
它会散发辐射使胶片模糊
I'm happy to do it for you, if you want.
如果你愿意的话 我很乐意帮你处理
Privacy guaranteed.
绝对保证隐私
Thank you for the offer.
感谢您的好意
Miss McClane. Mr. D.
麦克兰女士 D先生
Can I give you a ride home?
我能送你回家吗
Thank you. I take the bus all the time;
谢谢 不过我一直都坐公交
you don't need to worry about me.
你不需要担心我
I'm not worried.
我不担心
Ride with me...
坐我的车吧...
for my... pleasure.
我想载你一程
Come in, and I'll give you a drink.
进来吧 我给你倒杯喝的
So...
那么
How long have you been at Gateway?
你在盖茨威工作多久了
Three months.
三个月了
I trained newly blind people for ten years
之前的十年我从事训练初盲者
after I finished school.
毕业之后就在做了
This is my first job on the outside.
这是我在外面的第一份工作
Outside... of what?
在什么的 外面
The inside.
里面
I was training people to live in the sighted world;
我训练盲人在光明的世界生活
I didn't live in it myself.
自己却不住在其中
Thought I'd get out,
觉得我该走出去
knock around a little.
在外面的世界闯闯
I wanted to go into speech therapy
我本想从事言语治疗业
for speech-and-hearing-impaired children.
帮助言语听力残障儿童
I expect I'll go back to that, one of these days.
我想我总有一天会去做这个的
Do you cook?
你会做饭吗
How about coffee?
喝点咖啡吗
Let's talk about something for a minute
我们先谈点别的吧
and get it out of the way.
把话说开
You haven't said anything since I mentioned speech therapy.
自从我提起言语治疗之后你就再没说什么
I understand you because you speak very well
我能听懂你 因为你说得很好
and because I listen.
而且我认真在听
People don't pay attention.
人们总是不注意听
If you don't want to talk, OK,
如果你不想说也没事
but I hope that you do talk because you can
但我希望你还是说一说 因为你可以
and because I'm interested in what you have to say.
而且我对你想说的很感兴趣
That's good.
好啊
Here's what I like, Francis.
我是这样想的 弗朗西斯
I've felt no sympathy from you.
我觉得你不怜悯我
I like that.
我喜欢你那样
Sympathy feels like spit on my cheek.
怜悯对我就是侮辱
And I don't do self-pity.
我不会自我怜悯
May I touch your face?
我能摸摸你的脸吗
I just want to know if you're smiling or frowning.
我只想知道你是在微笑还是皱眉
I wanna know whether to just shut up or not.
好决定我要不要闭嘴
Trust me...
相信我
I'm smiling.
我在笑
Hello, hotshot.
你好啊 大名人
You doing some good?
在做好事吗
Nothing you'd notice.
都是不值一提的小事
I'm lonesome.
我很孤单
Hmm... me too.
我也是
I'm feeling Randy.
我在摸兰迪
Me too.
我也是
Randy's our new dog.
兰迪是我新养的狗
Oh, hell.
糟糕
Randy's got huge balls.
兰迪的蛋蛋很大
Never mind about his balls.
别管他的蛋蛋了
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表