剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Hannibal...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
I want you to help me, Dr. Lecter.
我希望你帮助我 莱克特医生
You've read about it.
你读过报道了
This is a very shy boy, Will.
这人很害羞 威尔
I would love to meet him.
我很想见见他
I'm Francis Dolarhyde.
我是弗朗西斯·多拉海德
Miss McClane. Can I give you a ride home?
麦克兰女士 我能送你回家吗
Have you considered the possibility that he may believe he's disfigured?
你考虑过他可能自认为毁容了吗
May I touch your face?
我能摸摸你的脸吗
I just want to know if you're smiling or frowning.
我只想知道你是在微笑还是皱眉
I'm smiling.
我在笑
Hello, Dr. Lecter.
你好 莱克特医生
What are you becoming?
你将蜕变成什么
The great Red Dragon.
伟大的红龙
Baltimore state hosptial.
巴尔的摩州立医院
Hello. My name is Byron Metcalf.
你好 我是拜伦·梅特卡夫
I'm Hannibal Lecter's lawyer.
我是汉尼拔·莱克特的律师
One moment, please.
请稍等
I'll hold.
我等着
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Dr. Lecter.
莱克特医生
As an avid fan,
作为你的仰慕者
I wanted to tell you that
我想告诉你
I'm delighted
你对我的关注
that you have taken an interest in me.
真是让我受宠若惊
I don't believe
我不认为
you would tell them who I am,
你会告诉他们我是谁
even if you knew.
即便你知道了也不会说
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.
你现在所占据的躯体并不重要
I knew that you alone
我就知道只有你
would understand this.
能明白
The important thing
重要的是
is what I am becoming.
我将会蜕变成什么
Tell me,
告诉我
what are you becoming?
你将蜕变成什么
The Great...
伟大的
Red...
红
Dragon.
龙
I have admired you for years
我多年来一直很崇拜你
and I have a complete collection
我收集了你所有的
of your press notices.
新闻报道
Actually,
说实话
I think of them as unfair reviews.
我觉得他们所言不公
As unfair as yours?
跟你的报道一样不公吗
They like to sling demeaning nicknames, don't they?
他们喜欢用些诋毁的谑称 不是吗
"Tooth Fairy".
"牙仙"
What could be more inappropriate?
还有比这更不恰当的吗
It would shame me for you to see that,
如果我不是知道
if I didn't know that you have suffered
你也遭受了同样歪曲和不公报道
the same distortions in the press.
我会觉得羞愧的
You've read Freddie Lounds's latest?
你看了弗雷迪·劳兹的新文章吗
It's not a good picture of you.
照片选得不怎么样
Your speech is bent and pruned by disabilities,
你的言语能力受到了你的残疾的影响
real and imagined,
真实和想象的残疾
but your words are startling.
但你的措辞令人错愕
I want
我想要
to be recognized by you.
被你认可
As John the Baptist
就像施洗约翰
recognized the one who came after.
认可后来人一样
I want
我想要
to sit before you
端坐在你面前
as the Dragon sat before 666 in Revelation.
就如《启示录》里巨龙坐在魔鬼面前
I have...
我有些东西
things I would love to show you.
想让你看看
Someday,
以后吧
if circumstances permit,
等条件允许了
I would like to meet you
我想见见你
and watch you...
然后看着你
meld with the strength of the Dragon.
与红龙的力量合二为一
See how magnificent you are?
看啊 你是多么伟大
"Did he who made the Lamb make thee?"
"难道是造了羊羔的他 也造了你"
I awoke in the fresh-smelling semidark,
天擦黑 我在清新气味中醒来
knowing in some primal way
本能地感觉到
that I was near the sea.
我是在海边
Day and evening again,
然后又是一天一夜
the smell of fresh flowers
能闻到鲜花的芬芳
and the vague awareness
模糊地感觉到
of a needle bleeding into me.
有根针在往我身体里输液
He never called me my name.
他从不以我的名字称呼我
That was strange at first,
一开始很奇怪
and then it wasn't strange.
而后习以为常
And then
再然后
my name
我的名字
was Lydia Fell.
就成了莉迪亚·菲尔
Deeply-felt truths about myself
我曾深信不疑的
as Bedelia Du Maurier
我是彼德里娅·杜穆里埃的事实
were smoke and mirrors of the highest order.
成了最大的谎话
What we take for granted
我们视为理所当然的
about our sense of self,
我们对自我的认知
everything we see,
我们看到的每个东西
everything we remember,
我们记忆中的每件事
is nothing more
都只不过是
than a construct
意识的
of the mind.
概念
Dante was the first to conceive of Hell
但丁是第一个将地狱构想成
as a planned space.
一个有规划空间的人
An urban environment.
一个都市环境
Before Dante, we spoke not of the Gates of Hell,
在但丁之前 我们不会说"地狱之门"
but of the Mouth
而是说
of Hell.
"地狱之口"
My journey to damnation began
我堕入地狱之旅开始于
when I was swallowed
当我被野兽
by the beast.
吞入腹中之时
Thank you.
谢谢
Poor Dr. Du Maurier,
可怜的杜穆里埃医生
swallowed whole.
被一口吞掉
Suffering inside Hannibal Lecter's bowels
在汉尼拔·莱克特腹中受尽煎熬
for what must have felt like an eternity.
简直像是度日如年
You didn't lose yourself, Bedelia,
你并没有丧失自我 彼德里娅
you just crawled so far up his ass you couldn't be bothered.
你是对他趋之若鹜 顾不上自己了
Hello, Will.
你好 威尔
You hitched your star to a man
你靠一个众所周知的
commonly known as a monster.
魔鬼出名
You're the Bride of Frankenstein.
你就是科学怪人的新娘
We've both been his bride.
我们都是他的新娘
How did you manage to walk away unscarred?
你是如何做到毫发无伤地离开的
I'm covered in scars.
我可是伤痕累累
I wasn't myself.
我当时不是我自己
You were.
而你是
Even when you weren't, you were.
即使当你变了 你也是自己
I wasn't wearing adequate armour.
我穿的盔甲不够
No.
不
You were naked.
你什么都没穿
Have you been to see him?
你去看望过他了吗
Yes.
是的
You haven't learned your lesson, have you?
你还没有吸取教训 对吧
Or did you just miss him that much?
还是说你只是太想念他了
Have you been to see him?
你去看过他了吗
I've seen enough of him.
我已经看够了
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表