剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Hannibal...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
You won't be coming back here for a very long time.
很长一段时间内 你都不能回来了
There's something reassuring about you eating Dr. Lecter.
你吃掉莱克特医生这主意让人欣慰
It makes you the apex predator.
这样一来你就成了顶级捕食者
I'm packing loads of viable sperm.
我有很多可用精♥子♥
Stumbled across any viable uteruses?
遇到过可用的子♥宫♥吗
Where is the polizia?
警♥察♥呢
They're being bought
他们被收买♥♥了
by the same people that bought Rinaldo Pazzi.
跟收买♥♥林纳多·帕奇的是一伙人
Is your husband still in the city?
你丈夫还在城里吗
Chiyoh has always been very protective of me.
千代对我一向有很强的保护欲
I've taken the liberty of giving you something
我已经给了你点
to help you relax.
帮你镇静的东西
Jack was the first to suggest getting inside your head.
是杰克最先提出要探究你的头脑
Sono un ufficiale del FBI.
我是一名联调局探员
Ascoltami. Mi chiamo Jack Crawford.
听我说 我叫杰克·克劳福德
Sono un ufficiale dell' FBI!
我是一名联调局探员
Ascoltami!
听到了吗
Ascoltami... Ascoltami.
听到了没有 听我说
Commendator Benetti.
贝尼蒂警官
Don't imagine you're here to make an arrest.
我猜你不是来逮捕罪犯的吧
No. You imagine correctly.
是啊 你猜对了
Take Lecter and this one.
带走莱克特和这个
He'll pay us double for both.
两个人一起带回去他会付双倍钱
There's no price on your head, Signor Crawford.
可没人悬赏你 克劳福德先生
So...
那么
Hannibal Lecter, il Mostro di Firenze,
汉尼拔·莱克特 佛罗伦萨的恶魔
narrowly escapes La Questura.
侥幸逃脱了警♥察♥追捕
That how the story goes?
你要这么说吗
Missed him by this much.
就差这么一点就抓住他了
The good Doctor Lecter is once more in the wind.
莱克特医生再次消失不见了
But he left one last victim.
但他还留下了最后一个被害人
Open him the way Lecter opened the other one.
给他开脑 像莱克特对另一个做的那样
Open him all the way.
开到底
Arrivederci.
再见
Arrivederci.
再见
Wrong floor.
走错楼层了
Would you mind coming over here
你能过来
and pulling this needle out of my neck?
把我脖子上的针拔掉吗
Where did they take them?
他们带他去哪了
Did you do this?
这是你干的
Of course.
当然
I appreciate it.
多谢了
You're sitting at Hannibal's table. You know him.
你坐在汉尼拔的桌边 你认识他
You know Will.
你认识威尔
I know them.
我认识他俩
They are identically different, Hannibal and Will.
他们十分不同 汉尼拔和威尔
Where did they take them?
他们被带去了哪
They are most likely taking them to the U.S. To Maryland.
他们极可能是被带去了美国 马里兰州
I can even tell you the address
我甚至可以给你地址
once you've pulled this needle out of my neck.
只要你先把针给我拔♥出♥来♥
Then what?
然后呢
My "then what" consists of getting out of Florence alive,
我的然后主要是活着离开佛罗伦萨
since I'm supposed to be dead --
鉴于我本该死了
which puts me in no position to stop
我就无法阻止
whatever it is you intend on starting.
你想做的事
Where?
在哪
Muskrat Farm.
麝鼠农场
The Verger estate
在维杰庄园
near the Susquehanna River in northern Maryland.
位于马里兰州北部 沙士克哈纳河边
Pronto.
喂
Dimmi tutto.
都告诉我
Mason has what he wants.
梅森得到他想要的了
I think it's time you get what you want.
我觉得你该得到你想要的了
He has Hannibal.
他得到了汉尼拔
He has Will, too.
还有威尔
Your brother is a sadist.
你哥哥是个施虐狂
He'll torture them and take the time to enjoy it.
他会折磨他们 而且慢慢享受
That gives us time.
这就给了我们时间
There's a hush over Muskrat Farm, Cordell.
麝鼠农场好安静 科德尔
Like the quiet of the old Sabbath.
像以前安息日一般寂静
Smells like salvation.
有股救赎的味道
Gentlemen, welcome to Muskrat Farm.
先生们 欢迎来到麝鼠农场
Your people might have assassinated me in Florence, Mason.
你的人♥大♥可在佛罗伦萨杀了我 梅森
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么意思
I still keep my father's knife,
我还留着我父亲的刀
ever ready to slip into
时刻准备好切进
a pig's back to check the depth of the fat.
猪背部 检查肥瘦
Cordell, if you would.
科德尔 麻烦你
A little lean, I think.
有点瘦了呢
Maybe we should fatten you up,
或许我们该先把你喂肥了
shall we?
好吗
It is more trouble to move
强行移♥动♥一只
a semi-wild pig against its will
半野的猪可比
than it is to kidnap a man.
绑♥架♥一个人难多了
Pigs are harder to get hold of
猪更不好抓住
and big ones are stronger than a man.
而且块头大的比人有劲
There are the tusks to consider,
还得考虑獠牙
if you want to maintain the integrity of your abdomen.
除非你不想要腹部了
Something worth maintaining, Mr. Graham.
腹部可很值得保护呢 格雷厄姆先生
Tusked beasts instinctively disembowel.
长獠牙的野兽都会本能地将对手开膛
At swine fairs,
在猪市上
I've seen exotic pigs from all over the world.
我见过来自世界各地的外国猪
You are the best of all that I've seen.
而你是最棒的一头
We are going to have some good,
我们会很开心
funny times, Dr. Lecter.
很快乐的 莱克特医生
Sad news about Jack Crawford.
杰克·克劳福德的事真是遗憾
Appears Hannibal Lecter killed him in Florence.
看来汉尼拔在佛罗伦萨杀了他
I hope there is some satisfaction
希望他作为切萨皮克开膛手
in being the final victim of the Chesapeake Ripper.
最后一名被害人 也算有几分慰藉
There will certainly be some notoriety.
至少是能流芳后世了
The feces are flying again in Florence.
佛罗伦萨又闹起来了
Jack Crawford is alive.
杰克·克劳福德还活着
Well, that's disappointing.
这可太令人失望了
He saw the snatch.
他目睹了抓人的过程
I trust you haven't betrayed
我相信你还未违背
doctor-patient confidentiality, Dr. Bloom.
医患保密协议吧 布鲁姆医生
Your trust hasn't been misplaced.
你信我没信错
The F.B.I
联调局
is going to catch the first squeal on the kidnapping.
会第一时间得知绑♥架♥的事的
The moment Jack Crawford set foot in Italy,
杰克·克劳福德一踏上意大利
I registered complaints with the local authorities,
我就向本地政♥府♥提出了投诉
the sheriff, the U.S. Attorney's office,
对治安官 检察官办公室
that he'd been harassing me,
说他一直在纠缠我
calling late at night with incoherent threats.
深夜打来电♥话♥ 各种威胁我
Of course he can't prove he didn't.
当然 他无法证明他没那么做
And it muddies the water.
这能混淆视听
Now you can head off a warrant.
这样就能阻止搜查令了
There will be no warrant
根本不会有什么搜查令
and there will be no warrant forthcoming.
今后也不会有
I appreciate wanting to kill Hannibal Lecter
我理解你想杀汉尼拔·莱克特
and I'm not without benefit from that.
这对我也有好处
He can't make good on his promise
他如果死了 就无法兑现
to murder you if he's dead, now can he?
说要杀你的承诺了 是吧
But he's not dead.
但他还没死
Play with your food, Mason,
玩弄你的食物 梅森
and you give it the opportunity to bite back.
你就给了它还击的机会
Oh, I'm not playing, Dr. Bloom.
我不是在玩 布鲁姆医生
Hannibal is.
汉尼拔在玩
He's always playing.
他总在玩
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表