剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Hannibal...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
How do you know Hannibal's in Florence?
你怎么知道汉尼拔在佛罗伦萨
Botticelli.
波提切利
You're drawing them to you, aren't you?
你是想把他们招来 是吗
I'm not searching for Hannibal.
我没有在找汉尼拔
I know exactly where he is.
我很清楚他在哪
I will privately pay three million dollars for the doctor alive,
我愿付三百万美金交换活着的汉尼拔医生
I am Inspector Rinaldo Pazzi.
我是林纳多·帕奇督查
Dr. Lecter is careful.
莱克特博士很小心
He will strike.
他还会再出手的
You are going to be caught.
你会被抓的
It has already been set into motion.
这是迟早的事了
Jack.
杰克
He's wounded...
他受伤了...
...and he's worried.
...他开始担忧了
No, Hannibal doesn't worry.
不 汉尼拔不会担忧
Knowing he's in danger won't rattle him any more
知道自己身处险境并不会比杀戮
than killing does.
更让他不安
If Rinaldo Pazzi had decided to do his job
如果林纳多·帕奇是以执法者的身份
as an officer of the law,
来办案的话
he would have determined very quickly
他应该能很快确定
that he was Hannibal Lecter.
他就是汉尼拔·莱克特
Would have taken less than 30 minutes to get a warrant.
不出半个小时就能拿到搜查令
All those resources were denied to Pazzi.
这些警力资源不能为帕奇所用
As soon as he decided to sell Hannibal,
一旦他决定出♥卖♥♥♥汉尼拔
he became a bounty hunter.
他就成了赏金猎人
Outside the law and alone.
他在法外行事 孤立无援
Here we are: outside the law and alone.
现在我们也是 法外行事 孤立无援
Have you told la polizia
你已经告诉警♥察♥
they're looking for Hannibal Lecter?
他们要找到其实是汉尼拔·莱克特了吗
They're motivated to find Dr. Fell inside the law.
他们在积极地依法搜寻菲尔博士
Knowing who he is, what he's worth,
而一旦知道了他是谁 价值几何
it will just coax them out of bounds.
那只会诱使他们踏出法律的边界
That'd be a freeforall. And Hannibal will slip away.
他们会一拥而上 汉尼拔又会溜走了
Will you slip away with him?
你会跟他一起溜走吗
Part of me will always want to.
我的一部分总会这么想
You have to cut that part out.
你必须把那部分切除
No, of course, you found him here,
你当然会在这里找到他
not because of the exhibit,
不是因为这展览
but because of the crowd it attracts.
而是因为被它吸引过来的人群
You had him, Jack. He was beaten.
你找到他了 杰克 你击倒了他
Why didn't you kill him?
你为什么没杀了他
Maybe I need you to.
或许我想要你来杀
I want to be able to draw these streets from memory.
我想做到仅凭记忆就能画出这些街道
I want to be able to draw the Palazzo Vecchio
我想画出韦奇奥宫
and the Duomo.
和佛罗伦萨大教堂
You won't be coming back here for a very long time.
很长一段时间内 你都不能回来了
Memories of Florence will be all I have.
我所拥有的将只剩下佛罗伦萨的回忆
Florence is where I became a man.
佛罗伦萨是我成人的地方
I see my end in my beginning.
一开始我就看到了我的结局
All of our endings can be found in our beginnings.
所有的结局都能在一开始就看到
History repeats itself,
历史总是重演
and there is no escape.
这是无法回避的
You've packed lightly.
你收拾的行李很少
I packed for you.
这是我为你收拾的
This is where I leave you.
我现在要离开你了
Or more accurately,
或者说得更准确些
where you leave me.
是你要离开我了
This isn't how I intended to say goodbye.
这不是我想要的道别方式
I imagined it differently.
跟我想象的不同
I didn't.
跟我想的一样
I knew that you intended to eat me,
我知道你打算吃掉我
and I knew that you had
我还知道你并不打算
no intention of eating me hastily.
匆忙地吃掉我
Would be a shame not to savour you.
不能品尝到你真是可惜
I have not marinated long enough for your tastes.
以你的口味 我腌制的时间还不够长
When they come for you...
等他们来抓你时...
And they will come...
他们会来的...
...what will you say of me?
...你会怎么跟他们说我
I will help you tell the version of events you want to be told.
我会帮你按你的意愿讲述事情经过
I will help you because you asked me to.
我会帮你 因为你请求我这么做
You may make a meal of me yet, Hannibal...
你将来或许能吃我 汉尼拔...
...but not today.
...但不是今天
Pig tails cut into sections
将猪尾切断
to give the aesthetic of fingers cut at the joint.
呈现出手指从关节被斩断的美感
Finger food. Ha!
手指餐[手抓餐]
Hands are how we touch the world.
手是我们感触世界的媒介
They're tactile... sensual.
它们具有触觉
Remove an arm and your patient
移除病人的臂膀
will still feel phantom digits.
他们仍能感到幻肢存在
Imagine how Dr. Lecter will feel
想象下莱克特医生
while he's watching you nibble his fingers.
目睹你啃食他手指时的感觉
Oh, poetry, Cordell. Poetry.
如诗一般 科德尔 如诗一般美
In a ginger-black vinegar sauce.
佐以黑姜醋
It's mostly skin and bone.
全是皮和骨
The actual fingers will have more meat.
真的手指上会有更多肉
Then, there's the marrow.
接着是骨髓
Here it is, in a fermented bean sauce.
在豆酱里腌制过
I prefer the ginger.
还是姜醋好点
No, no.
不 不
Spit.
吐出来
A Buddhist singing bowl.
僧磬
The gong represents the start of a new day.
磬鸣代表着新的一天的开始
Buddhists don't eat meat. This isn't meat...
佛教♥徒♥又不吃肉 这不是肉
this is man.
这是人
Papa always used to say meat was a people business.
爸爸总是说肉与人不分家
He was a pioneer in livestock production;
他是牲畜业的领军人物
I'm sure he's eaten someone.
他肯定吃过人
I must admit a tremble at the notion myself.
我得承认这个念头让我发抖
I find there's something reassuring about you eating Dr. Lecter.
我倒是对你吃掉莱克特医生这主意感到欣慰
It makes you the apex predator.
这样一来你就成了顶级捕食者
I like that. "Apex predator".
我喜欢这称谓 顶级捕食者
We could... Peking duck him.
我们可以用北♥京♥烤鸭的方法烹饪他
You have to torture a duck to prepare it.
做这道菜就得先折磨鸭子
Pump its skin up with air,
用空气把它撑鼓
then glaze it with a hot honey
再抹上滚烫的蜂蜜
and hang it by its neck until it dries.
吊起来晾干
And then roast until crispy.
再烤到焦酥
Transubstantiation.
圣餐变体
I'm here. Tell me.
我听着呢 说
I feel like I just paid a lot of money for a dead dago.
我感觉刚给了一个死意佬一大笔钱
The feces will fly about Pazzi.
帕奇这事肯定会闹得满城风雨
Better get it out that Pazzi was dirty.
赶紧往外放话说帕奇是黑警
They'll take it better if he was dirty.
如果他是个黑警 公众还好接受
Was he dirty?
他是吗
Except for this, I don't know.
这一点我倒不清楚
What if they trace Pazzi back to you?
如果他们从帕奇那里追查你了呢
Oh, I can take care of that.
我能处理好的
You took care of Pazzi.
你倒是把帕奇处理好了
I have little interest in the expensive piece of meat
我对电♥话♥线那头那片昂贵的肉
twitching on the end of that electrical cord, Dr. Bloom.
没有丝毫兴趣 布鲁姆医生
Might wanna get interested.
你应该感兴趣
Hannibal could disappear too well
汉尼拔也许会从此匿迹
and you'd be left with nothing.
那你可就什么都得不到了
Better buy another cop.
最好再买♥♥通一个警♥察♥
Better buy the whole department.
最好把整个警♥察♥局都买♥♥通
You must be looking for Hannibal Lecter.
你找汉尼拔·莱克特吗
One of his patients?
是他的病人吗
No, not a patient.
不 不是病人
Where is he?
他人呢
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表