剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表
I prefer the sound and feel of the harpsichord.
我更喜欢大键琴的声音和质感
More alive,
更有生气
the music arrives like experience,
音乐像一段经历
sudden and entire.
突然而完整
The piano has the quality of a memory.
钢琴像记忆
Today has the quality of a memory.
今天也勾起了我的往事
You've met Inspector Pazzi before.
你以前见过帕奇总督察
In my youth...
年轻时
We shared a fondness for Botticelli
我们都喜欢波提切利的画作
and crossed paths in the Uffizi Gallery,
并在乌菲兹美术馆的
beneath La Primavera.
《春》前相遇
Does he know...
他知道
what you are?
你是什么人吗
When I looked into his face and
我看着他的脸
stood close enough to smell him,
站在离他很近 足以嗅到他气味的地方时
I was well aware that all the elements of epiphany were present.
我知道他就已经猜到了
And yet here you are,
但你还在这里
free to tell me all about it.
可以跟我讲这段经历
He must wait,
他要等待
and lurk and think.
潜伏 思考
It's too soon to flush his quarry.
现在就惊动猎物还太早
He's deciding what to do.
他还在考虑该怎么办
Someone's put a price on your head.
有人花钱取你性命
As an early-warning system, a bounty is better than radar.
作为预警系统 悬赏比雷达还好使
It inclines authorities everywhere
各地当局人员
to forsake their duty and scramble after me privately.
都想要抛下职责 而自己只身来抓我
Should Rinaldo Pazzi join Professor Sogliato
林纳多·帕奇是否要跟索里亚图教授
and the late curator of the Palazzo down in the damp?
和前卡波尼馆长一起下地府呢
Should his body be found
他的尸体是否要被人发现
after an apparent suicide?
并显然是自杀
No. Rinaldo Pazzi, a Pazzi of the Pazzi,
不 林纳多·帕奇是帕奇家族的
chief inspector at the Florentine Questura,
是佛罗伦萨警局的总督察
has to decide what his honor is worth.
他得决定他的荣誉感值多少钱
What is it worth to be known as the man
那么成为抓住汉尼拔·莱克特的人
who caught Hannibal Lecter?
又有多大价值呢
For a policeman, credit has a short half-life.
作为警♥察♥ 这样的荣誉来得快 去得快
Better to sell me.
还是卖♥♥了我更好
I like the night.
我喜欢夜晚
It's more than a period of time;
这不仅是一段时间
it's another place.
简直是另一个地方
It's different from where we are during the day.
跟我们白天所处的境地不同
We're different from who we are during the day.
我们夜里的面目也与白天不同
Little more hidden, little less seen.
更隐蔽 更遮掩
When life is most like a dream.
生活更新一场梦
Why are you searching for him?
你为什么要找他
What are you hoping to find?
你想找到什么
I'm not searching for Hannibal.
我没有在找汉尼拔
I know exactly where he is.
我很清楚他在哪
Is he in Florence?
他在佛罗伦萨吗
Yes.
是的
Why didn't you tell me you knew?
你怎么没告诉我你知道
I told you...
我说了
there are means of influence
影响手段
other than violence.
不止暴♥力♥一种
But violence
但是你
is what you understand.
就只懂得暴♥力♥
Hello, Rinaldo!
你好 林纳多
Hello.
你好
Thank you so much for reaching out.
多谢你联♥系♥我
Without the cooperation of concerned citizens such as yourself,
若不是你这样上心的市民
monsters like Hannibal Lecter would be running wild.
汉尼拔·莱克特这样的禽兽就要逍遥法外了
Shall we?
我们开始吧
Let's.
好啊
I will privately pay three million dollars for the doctor alive,
我愿付三百万美金交换活着的汉尼拔医生
no questions asked, discretion guaranteed.
不会问任何问题 绝对谨慎小心
Those terms include a one-hundred-thousand dollar advance.
且将预付十万美元
To qualify for the advance, you must provide
你要拿到预付金 得先提供
a positively identifiable fingerprint from Dr. Lecter.
足以确认身份的汉尼拔医生的指纹
Capito?
总督察
Yes, yes, yes. I understand.
是的 我明白
I will require a fresh fingerprint in situ and unlifted,
我要原封未动的新鲜指纹
on an object for my experts
留在一件器物上
to examine independently.
供我的专家独♥立♥检查
You don't want to alarm the doctor.
不要惊动医生
He may disappear too well and...
他或许会就此消失
I would be left with nothing.
我就什么都拿不到了
Si.
是的
So you have no illusions about
你对莱克特医生
what's going to happen to Dr. Lecter.
将遭遇什么并不抱有幻想 是吗
You would be selling him into torture and death.
你知道你的出♥卖♥♥♥将让他遭受折磨和死亡
I'm aware.
我知道
You get the rest of the money
等他活着送到我们手上
when he is delivered alive and in our hands.
你就能拿到剩下的钱
I don't want Dr. Lecter
到时候不要在
near Florence when you...
佛罗伦萨附近对莱克特医生...
I understand your concern.
我明白你的担忧
Don't worry, he won't be.
别担心 不会的
Toodle-oo.
再见了
Hannibal is going to kill him, you know.
汉尼拔会杀了他的
Dr. Fell?
菲尔博士
Buonasera, commendatore.
晚上好 总督察
Buonasera, Dottore Fell.
晚上好 菲尔博士
Back so soon?
这么快就回来了
Given the nature of your...
由于你
exhibition and the contents of our last conversation,
展览的主题 和我们之前的谈话
I brought something I thought
我给你带来了一样
you might like to see.
你或许会想看看的东西
It was supposedly worn by Francesco de Pazzi
据说是弗朗西斯科·德·帕奇
when he met his end.
死的时候戴的
My family guilt cast in iron.
铁铸的家族罪孽
A scold's bridle.
毒舌钩
May I? Of course.
我可以看看吗 当然
A wonderful heirloom.
好棒的传家宝
I'm so glad you stopped by, Commendatore Pazzi, as I...
很高兴你来了 帕奇总督察
have a family heirloom for you. Yeah?
我也为你准备了份传家宝 是吗
Beneath the figure is written a name.
人像下面刻着名字
Can you make it out?
看得清吗
It says, "Pazzi."
是帕奇
This is your ancestor, Francesco,
这是你的祖先 弗朗西斯科
hanging outside the Palazzo.
就吊在卡波尼外
This particular illustration is bowels out.
这副作品中 肠子挂在了外面
I've seen others bowels in.
我还见过肚皮完整的
By all accounts, Francesco was led astray
总的来说 弗朗西斯科走上了歪路
by thirty pieces of silver from the hand of the Papal banker.
就因为教宗银行用30块银币引诱他
It's hard to see,
不好看清
but here's where the archbishop bit him.
但这里是大主教的咬痕
Eyes wild as he choked,
他双目圆睁 无法呼吸
the archbishop locked his teeth in Pazzi's flesh.
大主教用牙狠狠地咬了帕奇
On a related subject, I must confess,
说起来
I've been giving very serious thought to doing the same.
我最近也在认真考虑做一样的事
He said he would be home by now.
他说他这时该回来了
What has he done?
他做了什么
Can you hear me, Signor Pazzi?
能听到吗 帕奇先生
Take a deep breath while you can.
趁现在还行 深呼吸吧
Clear your head.
清理一下思绪
I haven't had a bite all day.
我一天没吃东西了
Actually, your liver and kidneys
事实上 你的肝和肾
would be suitable for dinner right away...
马上就能端上饭桌
Tonight, even,
甚至就今晚
but the rest of the meat should hang at least a week
但其余的肉至少要悬挂一周
剧集 | 汉尼拔(2013) | 导航列表