Let's go.
不要
No...
爸爸
别看 亲爱的
会没事的
我们会没事的
会没事的
汉娜 住手
Hanna, stop.
放开她
Let her go.
放开她
- Let her go!
她会杀了我们的
- She would kill us.
不 她不会的
No, she won't.
桑迪 告诉她你不会的
Sandy, tell her you won't. Sandy, tell her you won't.
放开她 否则我就开枪了
Let her go! Let her go or I will shoot.
汉娜 住手
Hanna, stop.
她不会那么做的
She won't.
桑迪
Sandy?
我们得离开这里
You have to move.
-我们得离开这里 -没关系 来吧
We got to move. It's okay. Come on.
别动 否则我们就开枪了
Don't move or we'll shoot!
别他妈的动一下
Don't fucking move!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
你们动一动 我们就开枪
You move, we shoot.
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
在格鲁贝劳瀑布附近听到枪声 我们的人正在逼近
Gunshots heard around the Gruberau falls. We're moving in.
把他们全杀了
Kill them all.
好的 纳齐里的女儿怎么办
Okay, what about Naziri's daughter?
一样 不能留下目击证人
No. No witnesses.
主席
Sir...
主席 她才六岁
sir, she's six years old.
她根本不理解发生了什么
She doesn't understand anything that's happening.
你说什么
What did you say?
-我… -你说什么
I...- What did you say? - I...
你没明白 对吧
You don't get it, do you?
2003年 我女儿饶了一个小女孩一条命
In 2003, my daughter let one little girl live.
那个女孩后来对我不依不饶
That girl came back to haunt me
纠缠了20年
for 20 years.
我不会再重蹈覆辙了
I'm not gonna make that mistake again.
纳齐里受伤了 他走不动路
Naziri's injured. He can't move.
请确认杀戮令
Please confirm termination order.
下命令吧
Give the order.
请确认杀戮令
Please confirm termination order.
快下命令
Give the order!
嗨 爸爸
- Hi, Dad.
我重复一遍 请确认杀戮令
- I repeat. Please confirm termination order.
玛丽 听我说
Mary, listen to me.
不 我想我已经听够了
No. I think I've listened enough.
请确认命令
Please confirm the order.
我是斯台普顿
This is Stapleton.
杀戮令取消
Termination order is withdrawn.
撤退 立即返回市区
Stand down. Return to the city with immediate effect.
撤退
Standing down.
撤退
Pull back!
撤退
Stand down.
他们在撤退
They're going.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
是玛丽莎
It was Marissa.
好冷啊
So cold.
-是你让它变冷的 -冷
- You made it cold. - Cold.
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Mary.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
在这里等我
Wait for me here.
你的伤有多严重
How bad is it?
完成了
It's done.
完成了
It's done. It's done.
坚持住
Stay with me.
我会陪在你身边
I'm not going anywhere.
你的手真暖和
Your hands are really warm.
汉娜
Hanna.
我恨了你很久
I hated you for so long.
可现在 我…
But now, I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛丽莎
Marissa.
你是好人
You are good.
你是个好人 玛丽莎
You are good, Marissa.
你是个好人
You are good.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国护照
下午好 埃尔德小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Elder.
你今天要去哪里
Where are you traveling to today?
马萨诸塞州波士顿
Boston, Massachusetts.
听上去不错
Sounds nice.
你会跟朋友们住一起吗
Are you staying with friends?
希望如此
- I hope so.
手续应该都齐了
That should be it.
-祝你航程愉快 -谢谢
- Have a nice flight. - Thank you.
要知道 这件事的所有功劳都会归你
You know, you're getting all the credit for this.
她将会消失不见
She's disappearing into nowhere.
你和伊桑威廉姆斯成了传奇举报人
You and Ethan Williams are the fabled whistleblowers.
中情局秘密黑色行动曝光 批准杀害年轻人
我只是惊讶自己居然没成为逃犯
I'm just surprised I'm not a fugitive.
并非所有的中情局人员 都是“先锋集团”的
Not all CIA is Pioneer.
我不配得到表扬
I don't deserve the praise.
我只是醒悟得及时
I woke up at the right time.
仅此而已
That's all.
-现在吗 -给他们点时间
- Now? - Give them a moment.
继续
No.
嗨
Hey.
-要再来一杯咖啡吗 -不了 我的飞机快起飞了 我该走了
- You want another coffee? - No. My...My plane leaves soon. I should go.
再见 汉娜
再见 娜迪亚
你会回来看我们吗
能回来时 我会的
请你不要走
亲爱的 去那儿的儿童游乐区吧
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白你为什么非走不可
I don't understand why you have to go.
我们可以重新开始
We could start over.
在这里 在一起
Here, together.
-在我身边你会有危险的 -我不在乎
It's not safe for you to be near me. - I don't care about that.
我在乎
- I do.
在这里 他们会照顾好你们的
They'll look after you here.
帮你改名换姓 给你钱
They'll give you new names, money.
你会很安全 这才是重要的
You'll be secure. That's all that matters.
那我们梦想中的房♥子呢
What about the house?
葡萄藤 橘子树呢
The grapevines? The orange trees?
那个梦想怎么办
What was that?
请别这样
Please don't.
-那是我最想要的 -是吗
I want that more than anything. - Oh, you do?
但事情没这么简单
- But it's not that easy.
在我身上发生过一些事情 我做过一些事情
There are things that have happened to me.
我得重新开始
Things I have done.
在一个别人对我一无所知的地方
And I have to begin again in a place where people know nothing about me.
你明白吗
You understand?
你想忘记我吗
You want to forget about me?
或许我不得不放下过去
Maybe I have to. For a while.
又或许有一天
Well, maybe one day,
你逃亡够了 会回来
you'll have escaped enough to come back.
希望如此
I hope so,
-这是我最大的愿望 -我也希望如此
more than anything. I hope so, too.
我得走了
I have to go.
别忘了你的护照 格蕾丝
Don't forget your passport, Grace.