I don't give a fuck what he's on. He's about to die,
在他死之前 我需要书面文件 证明他已不属于中情局
and before he does, I need a paper trail to say he's no longer with the agency.
需要我去找斯台普顿来吗
Do you want me to call Stapleton?
我相信她肯定会有时间 过来消除你的顾虑
Because I'm sure she's got plenty of time for your concerns.
我拿去给他签
I'll take it to him.
签字
Sign this.
约翰卡迈克尔的辞呈
为什么要签字
Why?
签了就是
Just do it.
如果我不签呢
What if I don't want to?
快点签字
Just sign the damn thing.
给
Here.
我不知道你们是谁 但我只是个技术人员
I-I don't know who you are. But I'm just a technician.
根据伊桑所说 你远远不止是个技术人员
Ethan says you're a lot more than that.
马克斯 你在忙什么项目
What are you working on, Max?
下楼
Downstairs.
打开
Open it.
这些是服务器
These are the servers.
操作人员呢
- Where are the operators?
没有操作人员
- There are none.
一个都没有
None?
人会犯错 我们不需要人来操作
People make mistakes. We don't need them.
你在给电脑编程 让它自动生成一份目标名单
You're programming a computer to generate the target list?
不止是一份名单
It's not just one list.
这是一种深度学习算法 我想要多少份名单 它都能提供
It's a deep-learning algorithm. It'll make me as many lists as I want.
把屏幕打开
Turn on the screens.
快
Now.
搜索参数是什么
What are the search parameters?
这是全球0岁到30岁之间的人口集
It's a global population set. Zero to 30 years of age.
那得有几十亿人口呢
That's billions of people.
你不可能追踪得了这么多人的信息
You can't possibly keep track of that many.
为什么不行 只是数据而已
Why not? It's only data.
即使采用最基本的分类协议
Even the most basic triage protocol
也能做到 每个数据点每天至少检查一次
allows us to examine each data point at least once a day.
这些不是数据点 而是人
- They're not data points, they're people.
这取决于你的视角
Yeah, well, that depends on your point of view.
这程序如何运作
How does it work?
一个人在网上做出的每一个选择 都会改变他
Every choice a person makes online...changes them.
这就是一个数据点
That is a data point.
是有用的信息
It's useful information.
是衡量此人成长方向的指标
It's an indicator of what that person is becoming.
基于这些选择 你就断定这个人将来的为人
And so based on these decisions, you build a picture of a person,
哪怕他只是个14岁的孩子
a kid maybe, 14 years old.
是的
Yeah.
如果他们使用了过多的关键词
And if they use too many key words,
加入了不该加入的组织 或者问了不该问的问题
or join the wrong groups, or ask the wrong questions,
就会上名单
they end up on the list?
有研究证明 早期的心态
Early mindset has been proven to be
是未来颠覆行为的关键指标
a key indicator of future subversive behavior.
你根本不会想到 人的行为多容易预测
You'd be surprised how predictable people are.
怎么才能销毁这个系统
How do we destroy it?
销毁不了的 这些是代码 可以重写
You can't. It's code. Someone will just rewrite it.
如果把服务器炸掉 就能给我们争取一些时间
Yeah, but if we blow up the servers, that could buy us some time?
-我想是吧 -会有多少时间
- Yeah, I guess. - How much time?
重建系统需要六个月
- I don't know, six months to reestablish?
我要一份你的算法 以及所有目标名单的副本
- I want a copy of your algorithm and I want all the target names you have.
-这得花上好几个小时呢 -不会
- That's gonna take hours. - No, it's not.
你有备份硬盘的
You have a backup hard drive.
我要你把副本 存在我可以带走的设备上
I want it on a device that I can walk out of here with.
不准狡辩 否则她会把你毙了
No arguments. Or she will kill you.
到了你打电♥话♥的时候了
It's time for your call.
别跟我耍诡计
Don't fuck with me.
这是行动后的第二次汇报
This is the second six-hour post-op protocol.
桑迪菲力浦斯 代号♥50 无汇报内容
Sandy Phillips, code 50, nothing to report.
代号♥50已接受 你的消息已记录
Code 50 accepted. Your message has been logged.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我想知道
I want to know.
-我不想杀她的 -你骗人
I didn't mean to kill her. - You're fucking lying.
-我何必要骗你 -免得我打爆你的脸
- Why would I bother lying? So I don't shoot you in the face.
不管怎样我都死定了
I'm dead whatever happens.
你觉得玛丽莎会留我这个活口吗
You think Marissa's gonna keep me alive?
所以 你不如杀了我好了
So you might as well...
享受杀我的乐趣吧
take your pleasure.
你去死吧
Oh, fuck you.
这里是学术支持 需要帮助吗
Academic support, how may I help?
五级安全警报
Security alert. Level five.
我被米亚沃尔夫和玛丽莎威格勒拘禁
I was captured by Mia Wolff and Marissa Wiegler.
她们正在寻找项目的基地 需采取紧急应对措施
They're looking for the ops base right now. Urgent action required.
收到
Copy that.
建议你转入地下 等候进一步指示
Advise. Go to ground. Await further instructions.
麻烦了
Fuck.
让服务器保持运作的最高温度是多少
What's the maximum temperature for the servers to stay operational?
32摄氏度
89.6 degrees Fahrenheit.
还剩00小时01分11秒 已完成69%
删除
温度已达危险水平 即将出现系统故障
Temperature level critical. Approaching system failure.
温度已达危险水平 即将出现系统故障
Temperature level critical. Approaching system failure.
这是什么
- What the hell is that?
五级安全警报
- Uh, security alert. Level five.
那你还在等什么 马上报告呀
Then what the fuck are you playing at? Call it in. Now!
五级安全警报 启动封锁程序
Security alert. Level five. Initiate lockdown.
传输完成
各单位报告情况
All R-units, report.
五级安全警报
Security alert. Level five.
启动封锁程序 各单位报告情况
Initiate lockdown. All R-units, report.
汉娜 拿上闪存盘 确保它的安全
Hanna? - Take the drive, keep it safe.
-你要去哪儿 -阿巴斯的事 我信任了你
- Where are you going? I trusted you with Abbas.
-现在我要你也信任我 -玛丽莎…
- Now I need you to do the same for me. - Marissa...
汉娜 求你 快离开
Hanna, please. Go.
五级安全警报
Security level five.
玛丽莎威格勒和米亚沃尔夫在楼里
Marissa Wiegler and Mia Wolff are in the building.
让斯台普顿马上回来
Get Stapleton back here now.
告诉她 威格勒骗了我们
Tell her it was a false flare.
保护周边安全
Secure the perimeter.
收到
Copy.
把手伸出来 我们走
Hands out, let's go.
-我们要去哪儿 -走就是了
- Where are we going? - Just get a move on!
查一下那个地点
We need a Red Team check on that location.
我不是来找你的
I'm not here for you.
他刚才下令要处决我 所以
He just ordered my execution, so...
我不会拦你
be my guest.
走廊尽头 右手边
Down the hall to the right.
我是斯台普顿 我们已经看到基地了
This is Stapleton. We're within sight of the compound.
寻找威格勒和沃尔夫 如有必要 就干掉她们
Seek out Wiegler and Wolff, terminate if necessary.
上
Go, go, go!
快上
你为什么要躲起来 玛丽
Why were you hiding, Mary?
你又做了什么让我失望的事
What did you do to disappoint me again?
让我看到你有进步
Show me that you're better.
让我看到你不愧是我女儿
Show me that you're my daughter.
不准哭
Don't you cry.
汉娜呢
Where's Hanna?
她走了
She's gone.
算法在她手上
She has the algorithm.
这件事结束了
This thing is over.
我从来都不想要女儿
I never wanted a daughter.
但充分利用手头的资源是我的职责
But it was my duty to make the best with what I had.
骨气
Backbone.
是我给了你骨气
I gave you backbone.
我给了你你所需要的东西
I gave you what you needed.
如今你却要恩将仇报
And now you're throwing it in my face?!
-你不知道我需要什么 -你在说什么呢
- You have no idea what I need. - What are you talking about?! - You're doing what I'm doing!