Your arm.
老天啊 斯台普顿在哪儿
- Jesus Christ. Where's Stapleton?
-她在城里 -封锁大楼
- She's in the city. Lock down the facility.
摄像头故障
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
得把他送去医院 我们这里的医护水平不行
He needs a hospital. We don't have the right medical care here.
上头命令说要把他留在这里
Orders are to keep him here.
不动手术他会死的
He'll die without surgery.
-卡普兰得留在这儿 清楚了吗 -泰勒 守护好病人
Kaplan stays. Is that clear? Taylor, secure the patient.
-后援部队在路上了 -把这里封锁起来
Backup team on their way. Copy that. Lock it down!
安全漏洞 封锁房♥间
Security breach. Lock down the room.
我不喜欢这个汤
I don't like the soup.
你得把它喝了
You have to eat.
这汤很恶心 味道像大便
It's disgusting. It tastes like poo.
我讨厌这里 这里很冷 而且我也没朋友…
I hate it here. It's cold and I have no friends...
闭嘴 娜迪亚 够了 起来
Stop! Nadiya! Stop! Get up.
去你的房♥间 闹够了
Go to your room. That's enough, now.
也许你们该回家
Maybe you should go back home.
回到她家人那里去
To her family.
我就是她的家人
I am her family.
而且我们没有家
- And we don't have a home.
阿巴斯 我没问你太多问题
- Abbas, I have not asked too many questions.
你也不该问 求你了
And you shouldn't, please.
这是为了你好
For your own sake.
别低估了我
Don't underestimate me.
我这辈子经历过不少事
I've seen some things in my life.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya?!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
亲爱的 你刚才去哪儿了
Where were you, sweetie?
哪儿也没去
Nowhere.
你去空地了吗
Did you go into the fields?
没有 你说过那里很危险
No, you said it was dangerous.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了 爸爸
What's wrong, Dad?
该死
Shit.
对不起 我说粗话了
I said a bad word, sorry.
爸爸
Dad.
人类...
Human beings are?
很危险 不能信任他们
Dangerous and not to be trusted.
如果你看到一个人会怎么做
- If you see one?
来找你
- Come and find you.
如果没有时间呢
If there's no time?
躲起来
Hide.
如果我躲不了
I can't hide?
就攻击
Attack.
得走到这一步 真是遗憾
It's regrettable it had to come to this.
我把你当动物一样对待 是因为你表现得像头禽兽
I treated you like an animal because you behave like an animal.
你还活着 是你幸运
You're fortunate to be alive.
这些人就没这么好运了
These people weren't.
他们都死了
All dead.
基辅的这个自杀了 巴黎的这个服药过量
Suicide in Kyiv. Overdose in Paris.
开普敦的这个遭到了入室盗窃
Bungled burglary in Cape Town.
就差一个了
We're just waiting for one more.
佐菲亚沃西克
你阻止不了这个项目的
You can't stop this.
年轻人离世总有合理的解释
There's always a reason for the young to die.
至于媒体
And the press?
他们什么都不知道
They don't know a thing.
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
我知道你清楚她躲在本市的哪个地方
I know you know. She's somewhere in this city,
我需要你带她归队
and I need you to bring her in.
还需要我说服你吗
Still need persuading?
几小时前 在维也纳郊外的一个村庄
Few hours ago. Village outside of Vienna.
你的心上人犯了个错 跑了出来
Your boy made the mistake of coming outside.
你把他怎么样了
What did you do to him?
除非你完全照我说的去做 否则我就杀了他和他女儿
I'm gonna kill him and his little girl unless you do exactly as I say.
玛丽在哪里
Where's Mary?
我需要你带她归队
I need you to bring her in.
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
把对讲机拿来
Give me the radio.
主席 刺杀小组已待命
Kill team standing by, sir.
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
我的女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
大都会酒店100号♥房♥
Cosmopolitan Hotel. Room 100.
-你说的是真话 -是的
Telling me the truth? - Yes, I'm telling...
-如果你撒谎 他就会… -我没撒谎
- If you're lying, - it's gonna be... - I'm not lying.
请不要伤害他们
Please, don't hurt them.
求你了
Please.
别耍我
Don't fuck with me.
伤口有感染的风险
There's...a risk of infection.
-你需要医生 -不
- You need a doctor. - No.
我得去…
I have to go. I have...
我得…
I have to...
把汉娜救出来
get Hanna out.
你不能自己独自去那里
You can't get in there on your own.
我得试一试
- I have to try.
玛丽莎 求你了
Marissa, please.
这是去自杀
This is suicide.
我本有机会杀了他
I had the chance to kill him.
我本有机会杀死负责这个项目的人
I had the chance to kill the man who's in charge of this.
但我当时做不到
I couldn't do it.
可现在 我觉得我能做到了
Now I think I can.
我离开后 你等五分钟
After I leave, you wait five minutes.
然后去这个酒店
Then you go to this hotel.
411号♥房♥
Room 411.
你在那里等我 好吗
You wait for me there. Okay?
这会是谁 谁知道我们在这里
Who is that? Who knows we're here?
玛丽莎 是我
Marissa, it's me.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我这就去酒店
I'm coming to the hotel.
在对面教堂的院子里跟我碰头
Meet me in the churchyard opposite.
你逃出来了
Did you get out?
他们找到了阿巴斯和他女儿
They found Abbas. And the girl.
我需要你归队
I need you to come in.
准备好了
Ready.
我们走吧
Let's go.
看见目标了
Target is visible.
你去跟她谈 带她从后门出来 上车
You talk to her. You bring her out the back gate to the car.
如果你遵从指示
You play it by the book.
谁都不会受伤
No one gets hurt.
好
Okay.
他们在无人机的录像里找到了阿巴斯
They found Abbas on drone footage.
在山区里
In the mountains.
如果我们不按他们要求的做 他们就会杀了他和他女儿
They're going to kill him and his daughter unless we do what they say.
如果我们投降 他们就会放他的女儿走