I'm here to help.
麻烦再来一杯 谢谢
迈克:任务3已启动 罗马 三天后 卢西奥斯佩洛蒂
谢谢
这里有个人提出要帮忙 我该怎么办
拒绝对方 保持距离
你来吗
您在罗马的预订已确认 我们今晚动身 M
你没事吧
You okay?
我觉得有人在跟踪我
I have the feeling that someone was following me.
克莱尔吗
Clare?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你脸上的伤口并没好转 -没事的
Your face is not healing as it should. - It's fine.
不行 坐下 我看到浴室里有药物
- No, no. Sit down, sit down. I saw something in the bathroom.
疼吗
- Does it hurt?
不疼
- No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我今晚又要离开了
I have to leave again tonight.
执行另一个任务
- Another mission?
你能来我很高兴
I'm glad you came.
这样感觉还行吗
Does that feel okay?
-米亚 有件事… -我不叫米亚
- Now, Mia, there's... - My name is not Mia.
我叫汉娜
It's Hanna.
是根据我母亲的名字取的
I'm named after my mother.
她叫尤汉娜
Johanna.
我刚出生她就去世了
She died just after I was born.
我很为你难过
I'm sorry.
正是因为她 我才会加入这项行动
She's the reason I'm involved in all this.
她…
She, uh...
他们杀了她
Well, they-they killed her.
可她是为了我 为了我的自♥由♥而死的
But she died for me, for my freedom.
最终 我父亲也因此丧命
And eventually, so did my father.
所以我…我想我是在为他们而战
And so I-I guess I fight for them
这样…
so that...
他们就不会白死
...they didn't die for nothing.
娜迪亚 035482355 米亚 0639982890
你还好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm good.
但我得走了
But I have to go.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是…
I was just, um...
我在想象着这是我们的家 我们一起住在这里
I was imagining that this was our house and we lived here together.
我们的家不该是这样的
No, our house wouldn't be like this.
不行 它会比这里漂亮
No, it would be more beautiful.
有粉刷过的白墙 就像希腊的房♥子一样
You know these, uh, whitewash walls like in Greece?
花♥园♥里有橙子树
With, uh, orange trees in the garden.
还有一个露台
And a terrace.
我想住在大海附近
I want to be near the sea.
对 大海会就在你眼前
Oh, yeah. It's gonna be just there in front of you.
而且房♥子的花♥园♥里会有一个楼梯
There's a staircase from the house and the garden
直接通到岩石上面
straight to the rocks.
没有海滩 岩石下直接是大海
No beach, just sea.
我不喜欢你像这样突然离开
I don't like when you leave like this.
我很快就会回来的
- I'll be back soon.
是呀 前提是你会回来
- Yeah, if you come back at all.
汉娜
Hanna.
注意安全
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜 是你吗
Hanna, is that you?
-好痛 -你没事的
It hurts. It hurts. - You're okay.
玛丽莎 红色代码
Marissa, Code Red.
你没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
本森的手♥机♥还是关机 他早就该来电♥话♥了
Benson's phone's still off. He should have called in by now.
派一队人马去巴黎 弄清楚究竟怎么回事
Okay, send a team to Paris. - Find out what the fuck is going on.
遵命
- Yes, ma'am.
你们俩 跟我来 走吧
我是本森 请留言
This is Benson. Leave a message.
我们必须马上派一个小组去巴黎
We need to send a team to Paris now.
米亚沃尔夫那里出了状况
There's an issue with Mia Wolff.
好的
Okay.
关于罗马的行动 我有点疑问
I have some questions about Rome?
是吗
Yeah?
约翰 这是你的新办公室吗
New office, John?
先生 我们的主厨今天回来了
We have our main chef back today, sir.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, great, thank you.
伊桑:我们得谈谈 我见到马克斯卡普兰了 就是那个计算机程序员
汉娜
- Hanna.
能过来跟我聊聊吗
Come talk to me a minute.
我不该去那里的
I shouldn't have gone there.
没错 确实不该
No, you damn well shouldn't.
他们知道了多少
How much do they know?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我清理了安全屋 没留下我们去过那里的任何痕迹
I cleaned up the safe house. There's no evidence we were ever there,
-得看他们的人之前是否有时间打电♥话♥了 -他没打
but it depends if their guy had time to call. No, he didn't.
我到之后没有
Not when I came.
但可能是在那之前
But maybe before.
有可能
Maybe.
前往罗马的火车一小时后发车
Train to Rome is in one hour.
我们中得有一个人去 另一个留下来保护他的安全
One of us should go. The other should stay and keep him safe.
你留下来
You stay.
我可以自己去
I can go alone.
-你确定吗 -是的 我想去
- Are you sure? - Yeah. I want to.
你去过安全屋多少次了
How many times were you there?
好几次
A few.
这么说 一直以来他的那个女朋友就是你
So you were his girl the whole time.
你把我当猴耍了
You played me like a sucker.
好了 去罗马 执行任务
Okay. Go to Rome, do the job,
回头我们再谈这些感情的问题
and then we'll discuss matters of the heart later.
好
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
你审问过他了吗
Have you interrogated him?
正要去呢
I'm about to.
我想要你指点一下方向
I wanted your steer.
是卡迈克尔告诉你说 玛丽莎威格勒已经死了吧
It was Carmichael who told you Marissa Wiegler was dead?
是的
Yes, sir.
要不惜任何代价 从他嘴里问出真♥相♥
Get the truth out of him. Whatever it takes.
你派人去巴黎了
You have a team going to Paris?
正在路上
Right now.
查看一下卡迈克尔的笔记本电脑
Check Carmichael's laptop.
获取他当时在联♥系♥的计算机的IP地址
Get the IP address of the computer he was talking to.
这能帮你找到玛丽莎
It will lead you to Marissa.
动用最大武力 杀了纳齐里和那个女孩
Kill Naziri and the girl. Use maximum force.
如果玛丽莎在那里 要留下活口
Marissa's there, I want her alive.
遵命
Yes, sir.
卡迈克尔在哪儿
Where's Carmichael?
他让我为罗马的行动查点资料
He asked me to check on some profiles for Rome.
他病了
He's sick.
你现在向我们汇报了
You report to us now.
好的
Okay.
爸爸 嗨 我是爸爸 你在哪里
Marissa, they know about us. Get him out of there now.
米亚沃尔夫 在去罗马的火车上 就像说好的那样
你已经暴露了
玛丽莎 我们暴露了 快带他离开那里
我们现在得离开了
We have to go now.
什么
- What?
我们得走了
- We have to go.
好了 我们来谈谈玛丽莎威格勒吧
So, let's talk about Marissa Wiegler.
你干什么 从我的出租车里下来
进去
Get in.
趴下
Get down!
-我该怎么办 -趴着别动
- What do I do? - Stay down.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-阿巴斯 -嗯
- Abbas... - Yeah?
我停车之后 打开乘客门
- When I stop the car... - Yeah? - ...open the passenger door.
好的
- Okay.
-但是别出去 -好的
But don't get out. Okay, okay. Okay.
-现在吗 -等一下
Now? Wait.
趴下
Get down!