If we give ourselves up, they'll let his daughter go.
如果我们抵抗 他们就会把他们俩都杀了
If we fight, they'll kill them both.
我身上有窃听装置
I'm wearing a wire.
他在听吗
And is he listening?
我想是的
I think so.
看到目标 我正在进入位置
每个出口都有车守着 我们被包围了
There are cars at every exit. We are surrounded.
面对现实吧 玛丽莎 这一局我们输了
Face it, Marissa. We've lost this one.
结束了
It's over.
是你自己答应过来带我回去的吗
Did you agree to this--to coming and picking me up?
是的
Yes.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
这不重要 但我已经不能再抗争了
It doesn't matter. But I can't fight anymore.
他有没有…
Did he...
他伤害你了吗
Did he hurt you?
他让我看清了自己
He made me see myself.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
艾瑞克从小就训练我格斗
Erik raised me to fight.
格斗 抵抗
Fight and resist.
格斗 抵抗
Fight and resist.
我就知道这个 但我只会造成更多的痛苦
It's all I've ever known. But I just cause more pain.
别人会因为我而死
People die because of me.
那些人有家庭 有所爱之人
People with families, people with lovers.
如果我们这次抵抗的话
And if we fight this time,
一个与此事毫无关系的 六岁的小姑娘也会丧命
a six-year-old girl who has nothing to do with this--she will die, too.
归队吧
Just come in.
他想要的是你 你一归队 这一切就都会停止
It's you he wants. And this will all stop.
可那样 我们就是在 把他一直想要的东西拱手相赠
But then we're giving him what he always wanted.
也许你能改变他
Maybe you can change him.
不
No.
你不了解我的父亲
You don't know my father.
我的父亲不会改变
My father doesn't change.
对不起 但我们已经没什么好说的了
I'm sorry, but we're done here.
我们一起走出去吧
Let's walk out together.
请跟我一起走
Walk with me, please.
相信我
Trust me.
求你了
Please.
马克斯还活着
加入我们吧
Join us.
相信我
Trust me.