汉娜 照顾好自己
Hanna, take care of yourself.
-斯坦森 快来 -快
- Stenson! Let's go! - Come on!
-你是谁 -特里米勒 运营支持部的
- The fuck are you? - Terri Miller. - Operational Support.
回你的工作站去
- You shouldn't be here. - Go back to your station.
我得检查一下坏掉的监控摄像头
- The surveillance camera that's gone out-- I've got to take a look.
米勒 你在这里干什么
- Miller, what are you doing here?
我正在向他解释说 有一些监控摄像头坏了…
- I was just explaining that there's some surveillance cameras that are out of opera...
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is that?!
给我下车
Get out of the car!
我说了 给我下车
I said, get out of the car!
爸爸 我累了
我知道 亲爱的 但我们得继续走
那是什么
是直升飞机 快跑
斯坦森 你去东侧 掩护詹宁斯
Stenson. Take the east side. Cover Jennings.
爸爸 我累了
好吧 亲爱的 过来
好了 亲爱的 这个地方不错
-在这里等我 -不要 我想跟你在一起
亲爱的 你现在必须勇敢 待在这里
好吗 请待在这里
-不要 爸爸 我不想待在这里 -为了我 勇敢点 我知道你能做到的
爸爸很快就会回来找你
我去找个办法 让我们离开这里
我会回来的
狗♥娘♥养♥的…
Son of a...
-直升机是什么时候离开的 -他们已经降落了
When did the helicopter leave? - They landed already.
马上用对讲机召集全部后援团队 我要派上所有兵力
- Radio now. Call for full backup. I want everyone on this.
给我们弄辆车 我们要去现场
And get us a car. We're going out there.
格鲁贝劳森林的狩猎之旅已确认 需要所有人员
今天来接 带上设备 猎杀沃尔夫
-你在这里干什么 -我告诉过你我需要你的帮助
What the hell are you doing here? - I told you I need your help.
你是怎么找到我的
- How did you find me?
-我看了你社交媒体上的信息流 -我现在没空跟你聊 有人要来接我
I looked at your fucking social media feed. What do you think? I can't talk to you. I have a pickup.
-接你干什么去 -不关你的事
- Pickup for what? - None of your business.
桑迪 听我说 我觉得这整个项目都是扯淡
Sandy, listen to me. I think this whole thing is screwed up.
我们给他们洗了脑 相信了一些不真实的谎言
We've been brainwashed to believe in some shit that is not real.
闭嘴 别来烦我
- Just shut up and leave me alone.
桑迪 我们在杀无辜的人 因为他们说这些是危险人物
Sandy, we're killing innocent people because we're told that they're dangerous.
可我觉得我们是刽子手
But I think we're the murderers.
-搞什么 -你再说一个字试试
- What the fuck? - Say one more word...
-你们好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
你这是在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
桑迪…
Sandy.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
拿好我公♥寓♥的钥匙
Take my keys to the apartment.
别告诉任何人你在这里
Tell no one you're here.
别给任何人打电♥话♥ 明白了吗
Call no one. Clear?
我们走吧
Let's go.
请说
- Yup?
你还跟斯坦森在一起吗
- You still with Stenson?
当然
Sure.
她能听见你说话吗
- Can she hear you?
不能
- No.
好 听着 那个不是斯坦森
Okay, listen. That's not Stenson.
那是米亚沃尔夫
It's Mia Wolff.
收到
Roger that.
詹宁斯 你还在吗
Jennings, you there?
在
- Yeah.
你还跟她在一起吗 你能看到她吗
- You still with her? You have an eyeball?
能 她离我大约有3米远
Yeah. She's about ten feet away.
收到 把她干掉
Copy. Take her out.
能重复一遍吗
Can you repeat that?
杀了她
Kill order confirmed.
她死了吗
Is she down?
-是的 -待在原地别动
- Yeah. - Hold your location.
我有你的定位坐标 后援小组正在路上
I have GPS on you. Backup team is en route.
跪下
Get on your knees.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
跟其中一个目标碰头
To meet one of the targets.
-伊桑威廉姆斯 -中情局维也纳情报站的
Ethan Williams. CIA Vienna.
-他在刺杀名单上 -是的
He was on the list. Yup.
拇指驱动器在他手里 他在等着跟我们见面
He has the thumb drive. He's waiting to meet us.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
No, nothing.
你在替汉娜担心
You're worried about Hanna?
她会没事的
She'll be okay.
不 她不会
No, she won't.
你可以开车去那里
You could drive out there.
我可以把口讯带给伊桑
I can take the message to Ethan.
我可以步行去 没人会怀疑我的
I can go on foot. No one will suspect me.
她需要你 玛丽莎
She needs you, Marissa.
好吧
Okay.
他在宰图纳酒店
He's at the Hotel Zeitel,
411号♥房♥
room 411.
特里
Terri.
如果你不成功 别人就永远不会知道这个项目的存在了
If you don't make it, no one will ever know this thing existed.
那是詹宁斯
That's Jennings.
发生什么事了
What happened?
起来 哥们
Get up, man.
-她抢先了一步 -起来
She got the jump on me. - Get up!
我不知道她去哪儿了
- I don't know where she is.
那女孩先发制人 制住了詹宁斯
Girl got the jump on Jennings.
她不见了 去了森林里
She's gone, in the forest.
你是谁
Oh. Who are you?
我是桑迪的朋友 从老家来看她的
Uh, I'm-I'm Sandy's friend, visiting from home.
从俄亥俄来的
- Ohio?
对
- Uh, yeah.
壮丽的本特利维
Glorious Bentleyville.
是的
Yeah.
想来瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
不用了
Uh, nah, I'm good.
我在她房♥里待着就行
Uh, I'll just hang out in her room.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
就在那边…
Um, just...
猎杀沃尔夫
长官 那女孩制♥服♥了詹宁斯 进了森林 她跑了
Sir, she took down Jennings. The girl's in the forest. She's gone.
最后一次见到她的地点是 北纬47度51分43秒027
Last seen around 47, 51, 43.027 north.
东经7度46分45秒228
7, 46, 45.228 east.
停车
Stop the car.
你自己一个人去 她不会料到你会去
You go alone. She's not gonna expect you.
按照我们教你的那样把她找到
You hunt her down just like we taught you.
伊桑
Ethan?
伊桑 我叫特里米勒 是玛丽莎叫我来的
Ethan, my name's Terri Miller. Marissa sent me.
跪下
Get on the ground.
快给我跪下
Get on the fucking ground, now.
伊桑 我是自己人
Ethan, I'm a friend.
嘿 哥们 住手
Hey!
看到纳齐里了
We have sighting on Naziri.
K2小组在追击中
Kilo Two Team in pursuit.
娜迪亚呢
Where's Nadiya?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
爸爸
爸爸 是你吗
你是谁
谢谢
今天天气不错 好好享受徒步
我会的
他们在D23和47公路的交叉口 看到了纳齐里
Naziri's been spotted at the intersection of D23 and 47.
-他是独自一人 在步行逃跑 -好 很好
He's alone, fleeing on foot. All right. Good.
找到这个气味
Find the scent.
-怎么了 -是狗
- What is it? - Dogs.
等在这里
Wait here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
狗闻到了气味 但是又消失了
Dogs picked up a scent, but it went cold.
找到他们
Find them.
娜迪亚
Nadiya!
没事的 我来了
怎么了
汉娜在哪里
Where's Hanna?
告诉我 否则我就朝这丫头开枪
Tell me or I shoot the girl.
她在公路上 她有车
Up by the road. She has a car.
我们走