-现在是我在说话 -你想说什么
- I'm talking now. - I'm talking now! - What?!
你对我做的那些事
What you did to me...
那不是训练
that wasn't discipline. That was cruelty, that was...
那是残忍♥ 是愤怒 是…
rage, that was...
嫉妒 占有欲引发的愤怒
jealous, possessive rage.
如今你想让我 把这种愤怒强加在下一代身上
And now you want me to inflict that rage on the next generation
我是不会允许的
and I won't allow it.
所以 你的大限已到 爸爸
So, your time is up, Dad.
那你动手吧 宝贝
Go on then, cookie.
完成你的使命
Finish what you started.
有种你就动手
I dare you.
看着我的眼睛 就像我教你的那样
Look me in the eye...like I taught you.
看着我的眼睛 就像一个女儿该做的那样
Look me in the eye like a daughter should.
心胜于物
Mind over matter.
来吧
Come on.
处决我吧
Execute!
玛丽莎
Marissa!
掩护我
Cover me!
-跟我来 快跑
Come with me.
你伤得重吗
How bad are you?
我会没事的 射穿了
I'll be okay. It went through.
来吧 我们能逃出去的
Come on, we can make it out that door.
没法两个都逃出去 你走吧 我来掩护你
We can't both make it. You go, I'll cover you.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you.
他对我没有同样的影响力
He doesn't have the same power over me.
好吧 大都会酒店
Okay, Cosmopolitan Hotel.
圣查尔斯广场 100号♥房♥
St. Charles Square. Room 100.
你逃出来之后 去那里找我
You get out, you find me there.
不然 我就来这里救你
Or I'm coming in to get you.
玛丽莎
Marissa?
我会杀了他
I will kill him.