No. And I'm so sorry for turning up like this,
可这一曲我真的需要额外补一下课
but I could really use some extra help on this piece.
我们刚才进行了彩排 我弹得糟透了
We just had a rehearsal, and I was terrible.
-我正要出门… -是第八和第九小节
I'm actually on my way out, so...It's just the eighth and ninth bar.
只需花你两分钟 我保证
It'll be two minutes, I promise.
你来得真的很不巧 我很抱歉
Um, this really isn't a good time. I'm sorry.
不过 如果你下周给我电♥话♥ 我应该能帮你安排一节课
But if you call next week, I'm sure I can fit you in.
你要上哪儿去
Where are you going?
我只需要知道他在哪儿
I just need to know where he is.
弗朗茨跟你们提过 要帮忙做家务的事吗
So, did Franz tell you about the chores?
没有
No.
每个在这里住的人 我都会要求他们帮忙
I ask everyone who stays here to chip in.
好
- Okay.
你和女友可以睡在谷仓里
- You and your girlfriend can sleep in the barn out the back there.
她不住 就我和女儿两个住
She-She's not staying. It's just me and my girl.
团结
左翼 反法♥西♥斯♥
他们准备好了 我们呢
-你能带她去我们住的谷仓吗 -当然可以 来吧 娜迪亚
Yes, of course. Come, Nadiya.
你觉得怎样
So, what do you think?
挺不错 她不会打电♥话♥给警♥察♥的
It's good. She's not gonna call the police.
没错 我觉得她比我更恨警♥察♥
No, I think she hates them more than I do.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我没事 -好吧 你为什么要这么说
I'm fine. Okay. Why are you saying that?
-怎么了 -我害怕了
What's wrong? I'm scared.
-怕什么 -你不怕吗
- Scared of what? - Aren't you scared?
不怕
No.
不 爱情吓不倒我 所以我们才会在这里
No, love doesn't scare me. That's why we're here.
我不知道自己为什么会在这里 我以前没经…
I don't know why I'm here. This is new to m...
相信我
Trust me.
-请不要骗我 -我不会的
- Please don't lie to me. - I won't lie to you.
我发誓
I promise.
-我会回来找你们的 好吗 -注意安全
I will come back for you, okay? Be safe.
那里面什么都没有
There's nothing in there.
我跟你说了 我不知道他在哪儿
I told you. I don't know where he is.
这是你的最后一次机会
This is your last chance.
他在哪里
Where is he?
不 不要 求你 别这样
No, no. Please, no.
不要
No.
你说什么
What?
钢琴
The piano.
在钢琴的哪里
Where on the piano?
在乐谱里
In the sheet music.
奥伯迈尔道72号♥
奥地利维也纳
安娜
Anne?
伊桑 你没事吧
- Ethan, are you okay?
我不得不离开那里 我看见外面有个人想进来
- I had to go. I saw someone outside trying to get in.
-什么人 -一个女人 金色长发
Who was it? A woman. Long blonde hair.
我在人♥民♥公园附近的教堂里 去那里跟我碰头
I'm at the church by the Volksgarten. Meet me there.
嗨
Hi.
汉娜 你在哪儿
Hanna, where are you?
我刚到维也纳
I just arrived in Vienna.
他们启用了桑迪
They've activated Sandy.
她找到了安全屋
She's found the safe house.
伊桑现在躲在 人♥民♥公园附近的一家教堂里
Ethan's hiding in a church near the Volksgarten.
尽快去那里跟我碰头
Meet me there as soon as you can.
爸爸 爸爸 你在吗 我要你帮忙
爸爸 很紧急
你需要什么
桑迪在维也纳 我要知道她的确切位置 就现在
走吧 米勒
Let's go, Miller.
马上好 在备份资料
Uh, two seconds. Just backing up.
-快走吧 -好
- Let's move. - Okay.
奥伯迈尔道72号♥
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.