so he could situate Pioneer in the embassy building.
你觉得他是靠自己一个人做到的吗
Do you think he did that alone?
你的领导们可能会面带微笑 说他们是站在正义的一方
Your bosses might smile and say they're on the side of right.
可你根本不知道他们究竟是什么人
You have no idea who they really are.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
-这是怎么回事 -她在找麻烦 主席
- What's this? - She's playing games, sir.
-拒绝吃东西 -好吧 让我们单独待一会儿
Refusing to eat. All right. Leave us alone.
此刻 玛丽已知道那个闪存盘毫无用处
By now, Mary knows that the USB's useless.
马克斯卡普兰是个好人 他是因公殉职的
Max Kaplan was a good man. He died for his duty.
所以 玛丽在做垂死挣扎
So she's grabbing at straws.
我想亲自给你看看这个
I wanted to show you this myself.
显示瓦特加斯坐标24 21的监控图像
Give me access to Wattgasse 2421.
大楼后面有一个装载坡道
There's a loading ramp at the back.
如果你听到枪声 就去那里跟我碰头
If you hear gunshots, meet me there.
若没听到枪声 就只需保持引擎运转 等着我就行
Otherwise, just keep the car running and wait for me.
好
Okay.
女儿对男人有一种特别的影响
Daughters have this effect on a man.
如果是儿子 你会拿他跟自己比
A son, you compare to yourself.
儿子不是令你失望 就是会篡夺你的位子
Either he's a disappointment or he usurps you.
女儿就不一样
Daughters are different.
你会想保护她们 不受到世上邪恶势力的伤害
You want to protect them from all the evils of the world,
但你也想放任她们自♥由♥ 怎么才能两全呢
but you also want to set them free. How can you do both?
你只需爱她们就行
You just have to love them.
把撤退码给我
Give me the stand-down codes.
先给我钱和护照
Money and passport first.
这个能帮你进入“先锋集团” 访问所有区域
Gets you into Pioneer. Accesses all areas.
你想要的代码在这台笔记本电脑上
Code you want's on this laptop.
任务取消码在…
Cancellation code
这里
is there.
你把代码输进这里
You input here.
尤特拉斯所有的特工就都会撤退
This stands down all Utrax mission operatives.
并根据指令立即回到“绿坪”
Mandates an immediate return to the Meadows.
-你从哪儿弄到电脑的 -我离开时拿的
- Where'd you get the computer? - I took it when I left Pioneer.
我♥干♥这行很久了 知道想活命我会需要什么
I've been around, Marissa. I know what I need to survive.
他们发现之后能取消指令吗
And can they reverse it once they find out?
到时候就太晚了 届时特工们会进入失联状态
It'll be too late. The operatives will be dark by then.
他们知道我逃走了 玛丽莎 我们现在就得动手
They know I escaped, Marissa. We need to do this now.
约翰 你是不是在骗我
Are you lying to me, John?
不是
No.
这是什么
What's this?
这他妈的是什么
- What the fuck is this?
你刚刚发出了 你下达的第一批刺杀令 玛丽
- You just ordered your first terminations, Mary.
今晚将会完成十个刺杀任务
Ten missions will be completed by tonight.
十个目标会因为你下的命令而被杀死
Ten targets eliminated on your orders.
你现在是“先锋集团”的一分子了
You're part of Pioneer now.
别干蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
此刻 每个角落都有枪指着你
There are guns trained on you right now from every corner.
汉娜现在跟我在一起
I have Hanna with me.
你手里的闪存盘毫无价值
The USB you have is worth nothing.
世界上唯一能给它解密的人已经死了
The only man in the world who can decrypt it is dead.
做出正确的选择吧
So do the right thing.
停止抗争 归顺于我吧
Stop fighting and join me.
只要你完全按照我说的做 汉娜就会安全
Hanna's safe, so long as you do exactly as I say.
我怎么知道她是安全的呢
How do I know she's safe?
我是汉娜 我在这里
It's Hanna. I'm here.
你不需要为我担心 你一点都不需要担心
You don't need to worry about me. You don't need to worry at all.
我们走吧
Let's go.
玛丽莎 来吧
Marissa, come on.
玛丽莎 走吧
Marissa, come on.
-你自己去吧 -你在胡说什么呢
- You go ahead. - The fuck you talking about?
-他们把这个地方包围了 -是的 你做出了你的选择
- They have this place surrounded. - Yeah. You made your choice.
现在我在做我的选择
Now I'm making mine.
不过 问题是他们需要留我的活口
they want me alive. But you?
而你 就不一定了
I wouldn't be so sure.
她会自首的 别开枪 把你的枪给我
She's, uh, she's turning herself in. Hold your fire. Give me your gun.
把枪给我 玛丽莎 把枪给我
Give me the gun, Marissa. Give me your gun.
-把枪给我 -你总是骗我
- Give me the fucking gun! - You've always lied to me, John.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
快开车
Drive, drive!
她永远不会归顺于你的
She'll never join you.
不准你这么认为
Don't you fucking believe it.
还有 你得把纳齐里交给我
And you're gonna get me Naziri.
波兰华沙
新消息 妈妈 启动
我去一趟集市
I'm going to the market.
好的 回头见
Okay, see you later.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 朱尔斯
Hey, Jules.
你昨天没来
You never came yesterday.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
宝宝闹得很厉害
The baby was acting up.
这是向你表示歉意的
- This is by way of apology.
谢谢
- Thank you.
你什么时候去上班 我们可以现在就打开它
What time do you work? We could open it now.
还得一个小时左右
Not for an hour or so.
但我不能喝完葡萄酒 再去核设施上班
But I can't really drink wine and then work in a nuclear facility.
他们会对此感到担忧的
They get a bit anxious about that.
那喝咖啡怎么样
How about a coffee, then?
我只是在忙博士学位的项目
I was just working on my PhD.
你在一边上班一边攻博
You study as well as work?
恶人永无宁日呗
No rest for the wicked.
要加牛奶吗
You take milk?
清咖就行
Black is fine.
这些都是你的研究内容
- Is this your PhD?
是的
- Yeah.
恐怕你不会懂的
You won't understand it, I'm afraid.
这是一种私密的语言
It's a private language.
只有少数几个人才懂
Only a few of us can speak it.
宇宙的所有奥秘都包含在这些符号♥中
All the mysteries of the universe are contained in these symbols.
人类如何起源
How we begin
将会如何终结
and how we'll end.
你研究这个有多久了
How long have you been working on it?
连续三年了
Three years, nonstop.
你真的认为…
Do you really think...
如果有机会 靠这些东西
...if you had a chance, that you could make a difference to the world?
你能改变世界
With this stuff?
只要我们愿意 一切皆有可能
Anything's possible if we allow it.
此刻 一切都很糟糕
Right now, everything is terrible.
这么多破坏
So much destruction.
我们所有的知识只会导致痛苦和死亡
Like, all our knowledge just leads to pain and death.
但不一定非得这样
But it doesn't have to be like that.
我相信未来
I believe in the future.
你不相信吗
Don't you?
有时候 我痛恨这个世界
Sometimes I hate the world.
有时候…
Sometimes...
我真希望有人会带来一根魔杖 将之改变
I wish someone would just come with a magic wand
这样我就可以重新爱上它
and change it so that I could love it again.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
佐菲亚
Zofia.
听我说
Listen to me.
你今晚必须搬出这间公♥寓♥
You have to move from this apartment tonight.
别去上班 到乡下去
Don't go to work. Go to the countryside.
改名换姓
Change your name.
把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我
Give me your number.
等你没有危险了 我会告诉你的
I will tell you when you are safe.
你必须按照我说的做
You have to do what I say.
求你了
Please.
你明白我的话吗
Do you understand me?
-这是什么 -主席的命令
- What's this? - Chairman's orders.
给她注射这个 然后带她去J楼
You're to give her this then take her down to J Wing.
看来他们对你失去耐心了
Looks like they've run out of patience with you.
把胳膊伸出来