威格勒和沃尔夫一直在合作
Wiegler and Wolff have been working together.
看一下专用网络 一次性手♥机♥ 我想知道这事她策划了多久
Look at private networks, burner phones. I want to know how long she planned this.
七个小时前 威格勒用中情局的身份证件
- Ma'am, seven hours ago, Wiegler used an agency ID
在巴黎郊外预付了一辆车的租车费 还车点是葡萄牙的里斯本
to prepay for a rental car just outside Paris to drop off in Lisbon, Portugal.
把法国到西班牙和葡萄牙的 所有高速公路监控录像都调出来
Get me CCTV of all highways from France to Spain and Portugal.
我要看到每一个收费站 我们知道纳齐里在哪儿吗
I want visual on every toll station. Do we have a location on Naziri?
他跟她们在河边走散后 就没了消息
Separated from Wiegler and Wolff at the river. Since then, nothing.
预订已确认
五个小时前 我在监控录像上看到米亚沃尔夫
I have Mia Wolff on CCTV five hours ago getting on
正在登上前往意大利米兰的火车
a train heading to Milan, Italy.
好吧 她们分头行动了
- Okay. - They've separated.
我查到了前往墨西哥城 伊斯坦布尔和贝鲁特的预订机票
- I have flights booked to Mexico City, Istanbul and Beirut.
沃尔夫预订了 前往哥本哈根的长途车票
- And I have Wolff getting on a coach to Copenhagen.
她还买♥♥了去莫斯科的火车票
She also bought train tickets to Moscow.
汉娜
第三季第三集
马克斯 嗨
Max. Max. Max. Hey.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how are you?
伊桑 我的天啊
Ethan. My God.
我不知道你回维也纳了 哥们
I didn't know you were back in Vienna, man.
是呀 我只是来看望朋友的
Yeah, I'm just visiting friends.
我还以为他们可能又启动了那个项目呢
I thought they might have, um, started up that project again.
不是 不是这么刺♥激♥的事
No. No, it's nothing that exciting.
那项目太奇怪了 哥们
That was weird, man.
-很高兴见到你 伊桑 -我也是 保重
It was good seeing you, Ethan. Uh, you, too. You, too. Uh, take care.
马克斯卡普兰 当初跟伊桑 在维也纳合作的中情局程序员
Max Kaplan, the CIA programmer who's working with Ethan in Vienna.
他不是回美国了吗
I thought he went back to America.
他不是又回来了 就是当初在撒谎
Well, either he's back, or he was lying.
另一个家伙是谁
Who's the other guy?
我找不到关于他的任何信息 而且那个车牌是假的
I can't find anything on him, and the car's plates are fake.
我来查一下当地的监控录像 看看那里是否是常规的搭乘点
I'll check local CCTV to see if it's a regular pickup point.
已经好几个月了 他每周一都会来同一个地方
He's come to the same place every Monday for months.
是斯台普顿
Oh, Stapleton.
她为什么会在那里
Why is she there?
我们得去维也纳
We need to go to Vienna.
那阿巴斯怎么办
What about Abbas?
这就是他
That's him.
我们在监控录像里看到纳齐里了
We have CCTV footage of Naziri.
昨晚他在巴黎郊外的一个公共汽车站
He was at a bus station outside of Paris, France, yesterday evening.
他去了东侧客运站
He went to the east terminal.
然后我们就找不到他了
And then we lose him.
那威格勒呢
- What about Wiegler?
都是烟幕弹 没有用的线索
- Just smoke screens. All dead ends.
好 把注意力集中在纳齐里身上
Okay. Focus on Naziri.
看看那段时间 东侧客运站有哪些车发车
Check what buses left the east terminal in that time slot.
威格勒和沃尔夫由我来跟进
Leave Wiegler and Wolff to me.
我们知道威格勒还活着
We know Wiegler is alive,
我们也知道你在跟她和米亚合作 破坏我们的任务
and we know you've been working with her and Mia to sabotage the missions.
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
她们俩真的值得你为之送命吗 约翰
Are those two really worth dying for, John?
你就没其他值得活下去的理由吗
Or don't you have anything else to live for?
我只会跟“主席”谈
I only talk to The Chairman.
做梦吧你
In your dreams.
告诉他 我想跟他谈谈他最喜欢的特工
Tell him I'd like to talk to him about his favorite agent.
如果你在纳闷这个特工是谁的话
And, in case you were wondering,
告诉你 不是你
it's not you.
美国弗吉尼亚州 中♥央♥情报局
喂
Hello?
卡尔 是我 你在巴黎的老笔友
Carl? It's your old Paris pen pal.
你是一个人吗
- Are you alone?
不是
Uh, no, not exactly.
我需要你帮个忙
I need your help.
不太好吧 上一次帮你就惹出了麻烦
I don't know. Things got a little messy last time.
这是一项独♥立♥的任务
It's a discreet task.
我要知道中情局某个特工现在的位置
Current location on a company man.
要快 不要引起任何怀疑
I need it done fast without raising any flags.
知道这个人的名字吗
Got a name?
知道 我会发给你
Yeah, I'll send it.
-一切都好吗 -嗯 都好
- Everything okay? - Yeah, fine.
给你两分钟的时间
You have two minutes.
有什么事是你不能告诉斯台普顿 非得跟我说的呢
So, what is it you have to say to me that you couldn't say to Stapleton?
是关于玛丽莎威格勒的 不过你早知道了
It's about Marissa Wiegler. But, then, you knew that.
从她的特工生涯起步开始 你就一直在扶持她
You've been sponsoring her career since the beginning.
我知道你想要她回来
I know you want her back.
让我来把她带回你身边
So, let me bring her to you.
迈克:你还好吗 发生什么事了 给我打电♥话♥ 迈克
你得告诉我昨天发生了什么事
You gonna tell me what the hell happened yesterday?
-本森怎么会在巴黎 -我之前不知道斯台普顿派了他去巴黎
What was Benson doing in Paris? I didn't know Stapleton sent him.
他们在监控录像里 看到汉娜的脸上有伤痕
They have CCTV of Hanna's face with scratches on
-这让他们起了疑心 -你到现在才知道这事
it that triggered suspicion. And you just found this out now?
你要求我做的我都做了
Hey, I did everything you asked of me.
安排汉娜执行第一个任务 给你后两个任务的情报
Activated Hanna first, gave you intel on the next two missions.
如果我想要陷害你 早就那么做了
If I wanted to set you up, it would have happened a lot earlier.
还有 汉娜在纳齐里的安全屋里干什么
And what the hell was Hanna doing at Naziri's safe house?
-这无关紧要 -是私人原因吗
- It doesn't matter. - Was it personal?
问题已经解决了
- It's been taken care of.
你说得倒轻巧 你们暴露了 所有人都盯着我呢
- That's easy for you to say. You're blown. Now all eyes are on me.
保持低调就行 你懂规矩的
Just keep your head down. You know the drill.
好吧 不过 听着 “先锋集团”已经发现阿巴斯了
All right, but listen. Pioneer have sighted Abbas.
他上了一辆 前往洛林以东萨尔堡的客运车
He got on a bus to Sarrebourg in East Lorraine.
如果你们不先找到他 他们就会找到他
And they're gonna find him. Unless you do.
火车五分钟后发车
Train leaves in five minutes.
怎么了
What?
卡迈克尔说 “先锋集团”有阿巴斯的线索了
Carmichael says Pioneer has a lead on Abbas.
在法国东部的萨尔堡
- Sarrebourg, eastern France.
他们在去那里的路上
- They're going there now?
我需要你去维也纳
Look, I need you in Vienna.
从任务的角度看 这才是正确的选择
Operationally, it's the right call.
我找到他之后 会尽快去那里跟你汇合的
Okay, I'll meet you there as soon as I find him.
-没时间了 -除非我现在就出发
- There's no time. - There is if I leave now.
万一卡迈克尔说的是假话呢 我没法保证这是真的
How do we even know that Carmichael's on the level? I don't have any of the guarantees that I need.
我可不愿拿阿巴斯的安危冒险
If Abbas is in danger, I won't risk it.
如果你不希望我去 就不会告诉我
And if you don't want me to go, you wouldn't have said anything.
-你觉得自己很聪明 嗯 -相当聪明 没错
You think you're smart, huh? Pretty smart, yeah.
我会及时赶去维也纳的 相信我
I'll make it to Vienna. Trust me.
萨尔堡 萨尔堡是法国东北部的一个市镇…
35428 娜迪亚 手♥机♥
卡尔梅斯纳 物流咨♥询♥服务
梅斯纳先生 我们是巴黎顾问公♥司♥ 请填一下随附的调查问卷
关注对象是戈登埃文斯 需要知道其当前位置
玛丽 你为什么要躲起来
Why were you hiding, Mary?
法国萨尔堡
您好 我是美味披萨的
Hello, it's Gourmet Pizzas,
我们去给您送披萨 可送货人员说没人应门
our delivery guy says no one's answering the door.
我想可能有什么误会吧 我没订披萨
I think there's been a mistake. I didn't order any pizza.
等一下
Hold on.
我没看到外面有人呀
No, there's no one here.
是吗 让我看看 你的地址是哪里
Really? Let me check, what is your address?
共和广场34号♥
34 Place de la Republique.
…来吧 你很漂亮
..come on, you're beautiful.
你真太漂亮了 亲爱的
You're so beautiful sweetheart.
来跳舞吧 来嘛
Come and dance. Come on.
不 别这样 住手
No. Don't do that. Stop.
来跳舞吧
Come and dance.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
汉娜 你来这里干什么
Hanna, what are you doing here?
你认识她
You know her?
-你在里面跟谁说话 -你怎么会来这里
- Who were you talking to in there? - Why are you here? - Why are you here?
发生什么事了
- What's happening? Tell me what's happening?
我想赶在他们之前找到你
They have a lead on you, and I wanted to get here first.
-什么 他们知道这个地方 -是的 你刚才在跟谁说话
What? They know about this place? Yes. Who were you talking to in there?
-这是怎么回事 -没事的 希薇
What's going on? It's ok, Sylvie.
-别 你待在这里 -那里面的人是谁
- No, stay here. Stay here. - Who is it? Stay here. Stay here. Stay here.
让我给你介绍一个人
Let me introduce you to someone.
她是爸爸的朋友