我们对你们寄予厚望
We're counting on you.
任务说明 目标:佐菲亚沃西克
维也纳
你认同这个社会的运作方式吗
Do you agree with how society works?
你是否想过这个问题
Have you ever thought about it?
如果你从没想过这个问题
Because if you've never thought about it,
那你不是在沉睡中 处于昏迷状态 就是被洗了脑
then you're asleep, in a coma or completely brainwashed.
你得重新审视自己的想法 你的每一个想法
You gotta re-examine your thoughts. Your every thought.
你得问问自己 什么是真的 什么对我有益
what's true, what's good for me?
你得学会自己思考
You gotta learn to think for yourself.
因为如果你不经思考就盲从他人 那你就成了他们的同谋
Because if you go along without thinking then you are complicit.
…或是一些预先确立的信念
...or some pre-established beliefs.
你的想法是自己的吗
Are your thoughts your own?
你是相信父母告诉你的话呢 还是有自己的信念
Did you believe what your parents told you, or did you have your own beliefs?
你的思想是自♥由♥的吗
Were you free, or did you think
新消息 来自爸爸
还是说你只是跟从众人的想法
just like your community thought?
嗨 亲爱的 我是爸爸
有事吗
你们学校的某个女生 可能又在故伎重施了
我觉得该让你知道一下
管♥理♥员♥登录 用户名 密♥码♥
没有信息
晚上好 各位
Good evening, everyone.
我是美国政♥府♥的代表
I represent the government of the United States of America.
我想跟你们说几句话
I wanted to say a few words on this,
这是你们在“绿坪”的最后一晚
your last night at the Meadows.
首先 我想感谢各位
First of all, to thank you
为效力祖国所做的一切
for what you're doing in service of your country.
今晚之后 你们就不会再见面
You will not meet again after tonight.
你们将在世界的不同角落
You will complete your years of service alone,
独自完成数年的服役期
in different places in the world.
目前 我们不知道这段服役期会有多长
At present we do not know how long that service will last.
不过 等你们服役结束之后
But when you complete it, you will be free
就能自♥由♥地 去过你们为自己所创造的生活
to live the life you have created for yourself.
这是对你们多年效力祖国的回报
That is the reward for the years of service you offer us.
谁知道呢 也许在将来的某一天
And, uh, who knows, maybe in those future days
会有可能安排班级重聚
a class reunion will at some time be possible.
但就目前而言 该是道别的时候了
But for now, it's time to say our goodbyes.
所以 好好享受今晚
So...enjoy tonight.
喝上几杯啤酒 我们请客
Have a few beers on us.
你们的未来将从明天开启
Your future begins tomorrow.
你的名字有几个字 就得干几杯酒 所有人都是
Everybody has to down one shot for every letter of their name!
瑟阿凡纳哈 算你倒霉
Unlucky for you, Savannah!
一 二 三 这杯是“哈”
One, two, three, "H"!
你能行的 你可以的
You got this, you got this, you got this.
你感到骄傲吗
Are you proud?
这些都是你的杰作
These are your creations.
等任务全部完成之后 她们会怎样
What happens to 'em when this is all done?
她们真的会有机会重聚吗
Do they really get a reunion?
下周的这个时候 我们将分散在世界的各个角落
This time next week we'll all be on different sides of the planet.
你们觉得我们还会有机会再见吗
Do you think we'll ever see each other again?
肯定会的
Sure we will.
等我们的服役期结束 过上正常生活之后
After our period of service, when we have normal lives,
我们想什么时候去看望大家都行
we can travel to see each other whenever we want.
我们要怎么才能找到彼此呢
How will we find each other?
洁西 你听说过社交媒体吗
You ever heard of social media, Jessie?
我们的整个人生都在上面 一点不夸张
Our whole fucking lives are on there. Literally.
天啊 我永远也不会忘记这个地方
Man, I'll never forget this place.
海伦 你太多愁善感了
Helen, you're so sentimental.
在这里 我们都已变成了 另一个人 不是吗
But we've all become someone different here, haven't we?
你不这么觉得吗 米亚
Don't you feel that, Mia?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
我觉得我的情况不同
I think it's different for me.
为什么
- Why?
我不知道
- I don't know.
我知道
I do.
嘿 桑迪 你欠我们两杯龙舌兰
Hey, Sandy. You owe us five shots of tequila.
我没兴致喝酒
I'm not in the mood for drinking.
为什么没兴致 这是我们在这儿的最后一晚
Why not? It's our last night.
-我也不知道 有些事情在困扰着我 -桑迪 怎么回事
I don't know. Something's bothering me. Sandy, what is this?
也许我想弄明白 如果米亚真是卧底
Maybe I'm trying to figure out why, if Mia was undercover,
在那个西班牙的酒店房♥间里 她为什么会朝我的头开上三枪
she shot three bullets at my skull in that Spanish hotel room.
又或许是我想知道 你昨晚去跟谁见面了
Or maybe I want to know who you met last night.
在办公室那里
Over there by the offices.
怎么了 无言以对了
What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?
出什么事了
What's going on?
昨晚你去跟谁见面了
Who did you meet last night, Mia?
我没跟任何人见面 我只是需要散散步
I didn't meet anyone. I just needed a walk.
-大半夜吗 -我最近一直睡不着觉
- In the middle of the night? - Yes. I've not been sleeping.
为什么 你为什么会睡不着
Why? Why can't you sleep?
-说呀 -桑迪
Talk. - Sandy!
你别管
- Keep out of this.
你去见谁了 我想知道真♥相♥
Who did you meet? - I want the truth.
桑迪 别这么不依不饶的
- Sandy, just give her a fucking break.
-洁西 你别掺和 -你在计划背叛我们
Jessie, keep out of this. You're planning to betray us?
你去见谁了
Who did you meet?!
我谁都没见 我说了 我睡不着
I met no one. I told you, I can't sleep.
我去了以前我跟克莱蒙西 偷偷见面的地方
I go to the place where I secretly met Clemency.
为什么 你为什么要那么做
Why? Why would you do that?
因为是我杀死了她
Because I killed her.
在巴塞罗那
In Barcelona.
她逃离别♥墅♥的时候 我开枪射中了她的后脑
I shot her in the back of the head as she fled the villa.
她才是叛徒 桑迪
She was the traitor, Sandy.
一直以来 是她在跟威格勒合作 不是我
She was working with Wiegler the whole time, not me.
我不想揭发这件事
I didn't want to speak about it.
不想毁了她的名声
Dishonor her name.
连对卡迈克尔都不说吗
Not even to Carmichael?
-你本可以告诉我们的 -不
- You could have told us. - No.
因为她以前是我的朋友 我也不想杀她 是他们逼我的
Because she was my friend. I didn't want to, but they made me do it.
-而且这不关你的事 -你在胡扯
- And it's none of your business! - That's bullshit.
桑迪 你为什么这么生我的气
Sandy, why are you so angry with me?
我一直在帮你 从没对不起你
All I ever did was try to help you.
我帮你在这里找到了归属感
I helped you belong here.
帮你哀悼你妹妹
Helped you grieve for your sister.
别把我妹妹扯进来
Don't bring my fucking sister into this.
我有过去
I have a past.
一个真正的过去
A real past.
这是我无法改变的事
I can't change that.
你没有过去并不是我的错
And it's not my fault that you don't.
但相信我
But trust me,
如果在巴塞罗那时 我朝你的头开枪了
if I'd shot at your skull in Barcelona,
我不会没打中的
I would have hit it.
我们重聚时再见
I'll see you at the reunion.
好了 我想我们没事了
Okay. I think we're good.
巴黎 第二区
好 我们明天再聊
Okay. We'll talk tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetheart.
打扰一下
- Excuse me. Excuse me.
我非常爱你 等一下 我回头再打给你
- I love you very much. - Sorry. - Wait. Wait, I'll call you back, sweetie.
不好意思 我在找一个学生宿舍
Sorry, I'm looking for a student house.
是在德雷福斯大道上的 你知道吗
It's on, uh, Boulevard Dreyfus. Do you know?
-知道 就在那上面 -好的 谢谢
- Uh, yeah, it's up there. - Okay. Thank you.
-如果你想 我可以带你去 -真的
I can... I can show you, if you want. - Really?
-真的 我正要去那个方向 -谢谢了
- Yeah. I'm going there. Thanks.
你在这里是做什么的
What are you doing here?
我是个学生 在学政♥治♥学
Um, I'm a student. I'm studying politics.
对了 我叫米亚
My name's Mia, by the way.
-我叫阿巴斯 很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- I'm Abbas. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
打断了你的电♥话♥真抱歉
Sorry to interrupt your call.
没关系
No, no problem.
-你都在看些什么书呢 -我们在看弗朗茨法农的书
So, what are you reading? Uh, we're reading Fanon.
他说:“每一代人 都必须发现自己的使命及存在的理由”
He says, "Each generation must discover its mission," its reason to exist.
法农 这话很深刻吧
Fanon? Strong words, huh?