他虽然长得帅 但他是个卑鄙小人
He may be cute, but he's such a prick.
他对我一直都很友好
Well, he's always nice to me.
这意味着你有义务也喜欢他吗 不
And does that mean you're contractually obliged to like him back? No.
如果因为别人喜欢你 你就喜欢他们
Can you actually imagine what kind of society we would live in
这个社会会是什么样 你能想象吗
if people just liked people who liked them?
那将是一个永无止境的漩涡
It's a never-ending vortex.
怎么了
What?
没事 你让我想起了一个故人
Nothing. You just, um...remind me of someone I used to know.
爸爸:启动
你没事吧
- You okay?
没事 我去买♥♥几瓶葡萄酒
- Uh, yeah. Um, I'm gonna go grab some bottles of wine,
-我们家里见吧 -需要帮忙吗
- but I'll see you guys at home. - You want a hand?
不用 我能应付
No, no, I'm fine.
嗨 跟平时点的一样 谢谢 我今天有点赶时间
Hi. Oh, just the usual, please. I'm in a slight hurry today.
没问题 先生
Oh, of course, sir.
您那位女性朋友又替您买♥♥单了
Oh, and, uh, your lady friend paid for your meal again.
你说什么
Excuse me?
-她说她请客 -对 就在您来之前打的电♥话♥
The lady said it was paid for? Yes. She called just before you came.
在怀旧
Reminiscing?
听说你病了
I heard you were sick.
我已经没事了
I managed to fend it off.
希望你感觉好点了
Well, I hope you feel better.
我现在要飞去维也纳 回头你也会去那里跟我们汇合
I'm flying to Vienna now. You'll be joining us later.
如果米亚跟任何一个姑娘有联♥系♥
If Mia has any contact with any of the girls,
就马上让我知道
you let me know immediately.
你以为自己知道些内♥幕♥ 可你不知道
And whatever it is you think you know, you don't.
所以 别碍手碍脚的 做好你本职工作就行
So stay out of the way and do your job.
遵命
Yes, sir.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
这是个惊喜 你喜欢惊喜吗
It's a surprise. Do you like surprises?
不喜欢
No.
爸爸
- Dad?
为什么奶奶不一起来
Why isn't Granny coming?
奶奶 因为…
Granny? Because...
她得跟皮埃罗待在一起
She had to stay with Pierrot.
免得它觉得孤单吗
So he doesn't get lonely?
没错
Yes, that's right.
好吧 你欠我一个斑马布偶
Ok, you owe me a zebra.
好 我保证会给你弄一个
Ok. I promise.
小心点 亲爱的 离铁轨远一点
Careful, sweetie, stay away from the railway tracks.
好的
Ok.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要去维也纳
I'm going to Vienna.
我会在路上 给你和女儿找个安全的地方
I'll find somewhere safe for you and your daughter on the way.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你为什么不告诉我你有女儿的事
Why didn't you tell me about your daughter?
我想告诉你的
I wanted to tell you.
可发生了这么多事情 我怕了
But with everything happening, I was scared.
-让你通过这种方式知道这事 我很抱歉 -你跟她妈妈还在一起吗
Listen, I'm sorry you found out like that. Are you still with the mother?
没有 娜迪亚还是小宝宝时 我们就分手了
No. We split up when Nadiya was a baby.
她有问题 她很疯狂
She has issues, okay? She's crazy.
-她有六个月没跟娜迪亚说话 -好了 够了
She didn't talk to Nadiya for six months. Okay, okay.
我不需要再知道更多了 结束了
I don't need to know any more. It's done. It's fine.
怎么 就这样结束了
What, that's it?
你有个孩子 阿巴斯 这下情况就不一样了
When you have a child, Abbas, it changes things.
情况不一样了
Oh, it changes things.
你误会了
No, you misunderstand.
-我非常清楚你的意思 -我是什么意思
No, I understood you very well. What do you understand?
你喜欢我 然后你发现我有个孩子
You like me. Then you find out I have a kid.
你接受不了 不想趟这浑水 这话我不知听过…
It's too much for you? You don't want to get involved? I heard that many times.
不对 我确实喜欢你 是你选择跟我在一起的
- No. I do like you, and you choose to be involved.
可那孩子没这么选
But the kid, she doesn't choose.
没有孩子会选择这个
No child chooses this.
这种生活 你明白吗
This life. Do you understand?
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
一切都好吗
All okay?
上一站没人上下火车 所以我们暂时应该没事
No one got on or off at the last stop, so I think we're good for now.
好
Okay.
我们应该尽快下车
We should get off soon.
找个地方躲起来
Find a place to hide.
这里比较偏僻 可能是不错的选择
It's remote here. Could be good.
我饿了
- I'm hungry.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你饿了吗 亲爱的 我有从汽车里拿的水果干
You're hungry sweetie? I have chips from the car.
我不想吃水果干 我想吃饼干
I don't want that. I want a biscuit.
饼干 我们没有饼干呀 亲爱的
Biscuit? We don't have biscuits sweetie.
这是神奇菠萝
It's the magic pineapple.
给 想要吗 尝尝看
Here, you want this? Try it.
-不好吃 -很难吃
It's not good. It's disgusting.
打扰一下 您有饼干吗
Excuse me do you have a biscuit?
抱歉 没有
No, sorry.
好吧 谢谢
Thanks.
你们要去哪里 在度假吗
Where are you folks off to? Holiday?
我不知道我们要去哪里 我们离开得比较匆忙
I don't know where we're going. We had to leave very quickly.
-有人在追我们 他们很凶的 -娜迪亚 别乱说话
- People ran after us. They were angry. - Nadiya. Nadiya. - Nadiya.
你们有麻烦吗
- You are in trouble?
没有 只是我搞砸了一些事情 所以现在我们得找个新住处
No, no. Just I messed up something, and so now we have to...to find a new place.
哦 那就是家庭纠纷咯
Okay. Family problems, huh?
我们的家人不同意我们在一起
The family doesn't approve of us.
是私奔啊 我们都经历过
Love on the run, huh? We've all been there.
那你们需要帮忙吗
So, you need help?
火车为什么停了
Why did we stop?
怎么了
What is it?
-我们走吧 -什么 出什么事了
Let's go. What? What is it?
有两个男人上了火车
Two men just got on the train.
嘿
- Okay.
我有个朋友
- Hey, hey, hey. I have a friend.
她有一家农舍 在圣马格达莱纳北面 离这里很近
She owns a farmhouse north of St. Magdalena, not far from here.
-就说是弗朗茨介绍的 弗朗茨 -谢谢了
- Say Franz sent you. Franz! - Let's go, let's go, - let's go, let's go. - Thank you.
放尊重些 别碰我
Have some respect. Do not touch me!
放开我 你个法♥西♥斯♥
Get off me! You fascist!
让开 让我过去
- Get out of the way. Move! Move! - Move! Let me through!
-你们跟着我 好吗 -好
- You go after me, yes? - Okay.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
来吧
Come on.
没事的 别怕
It's okay. Don't be scared.
-好 我们走吧 -汉娜 他们过来了
- Okay. - They're here. Hanna. Hanna, they're here.
安娜 你究竟去哪儿了 我一直在打你电♥话♥
Anne, where the hell have you been? - I've been trying you.
我在家 我在练琴
- I'm at home. I was doing my practice.
你知道练琴时我会关机
- You know I turn my phone off.
是的 听我说
- Uh, listen to me.
还记得我给你的那个应急地址吗
Remember the address I gave you for emergencies? Now, uh,
我不想引起你的惊慌 但我需要你马上来这里跟我碰头
I don't want you to panic, but I need you to meet me here now.
带上你的行李 走出门 好吗
Grab your things and walk out the door, okay?
你吓着我了 伊桑
You're scaring me, Ethan.
听着 别担心 好吗
Look, don't worry. Don't worry. Okay?
我们见面后我会解释的 你出门时给我发个消息 好吗
I'll-I'll explain when I see you. Just message me when you leave, okay?
我爱你
- I love you.
我也爱你
- I love you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是一份礼物
It's a gift.
是给我的吗
For me?
对 不是斑马 不过…
Yes. Not a zebra but...
它叫什么
What's his name?
马先生
Mr. Horse?
可这不是一匹马 这是匹小马驹
But it's not a horse. It's a pony.
是你♥爸♥爸教你做的吗
Did your dad teach you to do that?
娜迪亚 亲爱的 我们得快点
Nadiya, sweetie. Let's hurry.
你好 安娜
- Hey, Anne.
你好 桑迪 我们今天没课吧
- Hi, Sandy. Uh, we don't have a lesson today, do we?
没有 这么贸然地来找你 我很抱歉