是的
Yeah.
从小到大 都是我爸教我的
Growing up, my father showed me everything--
法农 阿伦特
Fanon, Arendt--
他们的话能让我产生共鸣 这就是为什么…
and, uh, their words, they make sense to me, so that's why...
为什么你会觉得有共鸣呢
- Why do they make sense to you?
我也说不上来 他们给了我那个理由
I don't know, I guess they give...they give me that reason, yeah?
生存的理由
To exist, huh?
好了 宿舍就在那上面
Okay, it's just up there.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
嘿 米亚 我在想…
Hey, Mia. I was, uh...
你想哪天一起去喝一杯吗
Do you want to maybe get a drink someday?
好呀
Uh... yeah.
好 那你… 能留个电♥话♥号♥码给我吗
Oh, yeah? Can you...can you give me your number?
好的
Okay.
-我们回头见 -谢谢 回见
- Thanks. - Well, see you around. See you, bye.
好了 各位 感谢大家的光临
Okay, everyone, thanks for coming!
我希望你们都很好
I hope you found it okay.
还要感谢大学保安对我们的照顾
And a thank you to the university security for looking after us!
我们今天的演讲者是作家兼激进分子
Our speaker today is writer and activist
阿巴斯纳齐里 他演讲的主题是
Abbas Naziri who will ask
“何为全球化世界中的抵抗 ”
"What Is Resistance in a Globalized World?"
晚上好
Good evening.
抵抗
Resistance.
在我的出生国法国
The word is rich in meaning, rich in history
这个词具有丰富的内涵 以及悠久的历史
in this country of France where I was born.
抵抗纳粹统治 抵抗维希政♥府♥
Resistance against the Nazis. Against Vichy.
-本森 -我在外面 准备好了 等着呢
Benson? I'm outside. Ready and waiting.
在我父亲的出生国阿尔及利亚
The word is even richer in meaning
这个词的内涵就更为丰富
in the country of Algeria where my father was born.
抵抗殖民压♥迫♥
Resistance against colonial oppression.
但是如今我们要怎么抵抗呢
But how do we resist now?
为了找到正确的抵抗场所
In order to find a place for resistance, the right place,
我们必须首先确定 支配着我们的权力结构
we must first identify the power structures that dominate us.
这些结构潜伏在每个角落
These structures are hidden everywhere.
它们潜伏在政♥府♥里 在大学里
They are hidden in the government, in the universities,
在银行里 在大众媒体里
in the banks, in the mass media,
在你们的食品饮料里 在你们呼吸的空气里
in what you eat, in what you drink, in what you breathe,
在你们的手♥机♥ 电脑里
in your telephone, in your computer,
在你们的社媒帐户里
in your social media account.
很多人对我说 我不搞政♥治♥
I don't do politics.
我对政♥治♥没兴趣
I'm not political.
可一切都是政♥治♥ 就连你餐盘里的肉也是
But everything is politics including the meat on your plate.
说“我不搞政♥治♥” 就是接受 顺从这些权力结构
Saying I don't do politics is to accept and submit to these structures
任由他们来决定你的生活和命运
and to let them decide your life and destiny for you.
从小到大 是他们告诉我们 该学什么 怎么学
We grow up and we are told what to learn and how to learn,
该说什么 怎么说
what to say and how to say it.
我们被告知要相信权威的智慧
We are told to believe in the wisdom of authority
但事实上 智慧并不在权威手中
but, in reality, wisdom is not in authority.
所以 最危险的地方…是这里
And so the most dangerous place of all... is here.
今天 我们第一个要抵抗的就是自己
The first resistance today must be against ourselves.
抵抗我们的思想
Against our mind.
但我们必须要问的一个问题是 我们能做到吗
can we do it? Are we brave enough?
我们足够勇敢吗
说得太棒了
That was great!
你喜欢 谢谢
You liked it? Thank you.
你认识米亚吧
- You know Mia, right? - Mm-hmm.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我真的很喜欢你的演讲
I really liked what you said.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
他们要上路了
They're on their way.
收到
Copy that.
出租车
Taxi!
阿巴斯 米亚...
A-Abbas, Mia?
不 她跟我走
No, she's coming with me.
我骑摩托
I have my motorcycle.
米亚 你确定吗
Mia, you sure?
确定 没事的 我跟他一起去
No, it's okay. I'll go with him.
好 晚安
Okay. Bonsoir.
只需监视 不要插手
Watching brief only.
你以前坐过摩托吗
You've ridden before?
只坐过一次
- Uh, just once.
-好了吗 -好了
C'est bon?
好
我看到他们了
I have eyes on her.
待在远处 别太靠近
Stay back. Not too close.
她完事之前 别采取任何行动
You stay clean until she's done.
收到
Roger that.
我没开得太快吧
Not too fast for you?
没有 没太快 我没这么容易害怕的
No, it was not too fast. I don't scare so easy, no.
好吧 这点我相信
Okay, that I can believe.
怎么了
What is it?
没事 我们走吧
Nothing. Let's go.
怎么回事
What is going on?
她进去了
She's going in.
嗨
能替我卷一支大♥麻♥烟吗
Could you loan me a cigarette?
当然可以
Sure, yeah.
你想去找个屋顶之类的地方吗
You want to go find a rooftop or something?
好了 米亚 我们动手吧
Okay, Mia, let's do this.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
确定啊 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我不知道 你看上去很紧张
I don't know, you seem nervous.
没有呀
No.
我们先抽烟吧
Let's smoke first.
我不是随便哪个女生都想吻的 如果你是在这么想的话
You know, I don't try to kiss every girl, if that's what you think.
我没这么想
- I don't think that.
那是为什么 你只是想抽大♥麻♥
Then what, you're just a stoner?
不是
No.
-怎么了 -你听到什么了吗
- What is it? - I don't know. Did you hear something?
-没有 -那里有人
- No. - Someone's there.
没有
- No.
你在干什么 你在骗我
- What are you doing? - You're lying to me.
没有
- No.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们…信♥号♥♥断了 听不见了
We've-we've lost audio.
本森 到里面去
Benson, get in there.
本森 汇报情况
Benson, status report.
我没看到他们
I can't see them.
仔细听好了
Listen very carefully.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
我看不到他们了 我要进去了
I've lost visual. Moving in.
听到枪声了吗
Did you hear that?
她完成任务了
She's done it.
怎么回事 是纳齐里
What the fuck? It's Naziri!
把他烧了 快点动手
Light him up! Do it. Do it.
等一下 有情况 有当地人在现场
Wait. Something's happening. We've got locals on the scene.
老天啊…
Jesus.
他们在点火烧他
They're burning him.
离开那里 你们俩都离开
Get out of there, both of you.
收到
Copy that.