那些车不用时会停在哪里
Where do they keep the cars when they're not used?
在城市西侧有一个场外车♥库♥
They have this garage off-site, in-in the west side of the city.
好 我们俩现在就去那里
Okay, you and I go there now.
找到那辆车 跟着它 弄清楚他们在这里做什么
We find the car, we follow it. We find out what they're doing here.
有件关于阿巴斯的事我没告诉你
There's something I haven't told you about Abbas.
什么事
What is it?
他有个六岁的女儿
He has a six-year-old daughter.
他之前就是躲去了女儿住的地方 他们现在在一起
That's where he went to hide. He's with her now.
-她没事吧 -暂时没事
- Is she okay? - For now.
我觉得你该知道 你我坦诚相待 不再有任何隐瞒
I thought you should know. No more secrets between us.
-他们住在一家农舍… -别告诉我在哪儿
They're staying in a farmhouse. Don't tell me where.
我知道的越少越好
The less I know, the better.
这就是伊桑的照片里的那个人
That's the guy from Ethan's photos.
走这边
This way.
我叫特里米勒 刚从“绿坪”那里过来
My name's Terri Miller. I've just arrived from the Meadows.
他在等你
He's expecting you.
你来了
There he is.
欢迎来到总部
Welcome to the mother ship.
-谢谢你 戈登 -坐吧
- Thank you, Gordon. - Grab a seat.
我欠你一杯酒 你干得很出色
I owe you a drink. You did good work.
希望你喜欢好酒
Hope you like the good stuff.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
对哦 我忘了
Oh, that's right, I forgot.
你为什么戒酒了呢
Why'd you stop?
为了我的整体健康
It was for my general health.
这很明智
That's very wise.
但就这一次 陪我喝一杯
But just this once...join me.
为了感谢你 让我最心爱的特工重新归队
To thank you for bringing my favorite agent back into the fold.
把它喝了
Drink it.
都喝光
Drink it.
我想知道一件事
So this is what I want to know.
玛丽莎威格勒抓住了你什么把柄
What did Marissa Wiegler have on you
能胁迫你跟我作对
that she could force you to work against me?
你做了什么背叛我的事了 约翰
What did you do to betray me, John?
是卡迈克尔把目标名单 泄露给了罗伯特吉尔德
Carmichael gave the target list to Robert Gelder.
为了炫耀自己很了解内♥幕♥
Showing off his insider status.
威格勒发现之后 就以此逼他就范
Wiegler found out, blackmailed him.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我想让你带他去东翼
I want you to take him to the east wing.
安排他“离开” 我再也不想见到他的脸了
And arrange for his departure. I don't want to see his face again.
马克斯在哪儿
Where's Max?
-他会来的 -那可未必
- He'll be there. - You don't know that.
他们可能用了别的车♥库♥ 或者别的车
They could be using a different garage or a different car.
玛丽莎 别担心
Marissa...don't worry.
他来了
There he is.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
我看不到他了
- I can't see him.
他们究竟去哪儿了
- Where the hell did they go?
我认得这栋楼
I know this building.
这是美国大使♥馆♥的旧址
That's the old U.S. embassy.
我进去过
I've been in there.
三年前 他们把这里关了 搬去了一栋更现代化的大楼
They shut it down about three years ago to move into a more modern building.
可他是怎么进去的呢
But how did he get inside?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是斯台普顿 我需要一队“清洁人员”随时待命
It's Stapleton. I need a cleaning crew on standby.
“彻底清除”
Full disposal.
东翼 有准入限制
对了 我姓米勒
I'm Miller, by the way.
我姓肯顿
Kenton.
我刚来这里 我的通行证有问题
I've just started and my pass is playing up.
我得找人换一张新的
I need to talk to someone about getting another one?
-试试走廊尽头的11号♥房♥ -谢谢
Try Room 11, down the hall. Thanks.
他去开会了 三个小时之内不会回来
Uh, he left for a meeting ten minutes ago.
我给他留张字条吧 不管怎样 还是谢谢你
He won't be back for three hours. I'll write him a note. Thanks anyway.
不客气
Sure.
访问所有区域
-不 我非常感激 -谢谢
- No, I-I really appreciate that. - Thanks.
这件事得优先处理
It's a priority...
我们就不能直接闯进去吗
Can we just force our way in?
正面的入口被封了 而且到处都是监控摄像头
The front entrance is blocked and there's cameras everywhere;
黑入系统得花好几天时间 我们没那么多时间
hacking the system would take days. And we don't have that kind of time.
我有最后期限 得在午夜前完事
There's a midnight deadline.
什么意思 谁给的期限
What do you mean? From who?
是戈登埃文斯吗
Gordon Evans?
对 你是怎么知道他的
Yeah. How do you know about him?
伊桑提到过他的名字
Ethan mentioned his name.
他就是“主席”吗
Is he the Chairman?
没错
Yeah.
你认识他
And you know him?
是的 我们打过交道 他是一名…
Yeah, our paths have crossed. He's, um,
国防部官员 职位很高
a Pentagon official. High up.
如果我们错过了最后期限会怎样
What happens if we miss this deadline?
会有更多目标被杀
More targets are killed.
以作为处罚
It's like a punishment.
他就是那种人
He's that kind of man.
这事你之前怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们真的得到里面去
We really have to get inside.
你信得过我吗
Can you trust me?
我去结账
I'll go pay for the coffees.
那边那张桌子
Danke.
我听到了动静
I heard something.
在地下 有隆隆声
Underground, there's a rumbling.
也许那里有条隧♥道♥
Maybe there's a tunnel.
也许他们就是这么进去的
Maybe that's how they get in.
玛丽
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
能听到你的声音真好
It's good to hear your voice.
好 我同意
Okay, you have a deal.
让我负责“先锋集团” 我现在就带汉娜归队
You put me in charge of Pioneer and I'll bring Hanna in right now.
我把我们的具体♥位♥置发给你
I'm sending a GPS.
派你的人来接我们
Have your people pick us up.
你做出了正确的选择
You've made the right choice.
1号♥目标会主动配合
Target one will come in of her own accord.
2号♥目标可能会反抗
Target two may offer resistance.
我们走吧
Let's move!
30秒
30 seconds!
这些旧大使♥馆♥的后面
Sometimes with these old embassies,
有时会建有秘密出口
they would create covert ways out back.
以引渡相关人员 或者让特工悄悄进入
For rendition assets or operatives coming in under the radar.
汉娜 快走
Hanna, move.
进去
Inside!
听到什么了吗
Did you hear something?
我去看看
I'll check it out.
到达接她们的地点要多久
How long till the pickup?
30分钟
30 minutes.
一半的保安人员都出去找我们了
Half the security team's out looking for us.
我们有不到一个小时的时间
We have less than an hour.
没事的 我们刚从兰利总部过来
It's okay. We're, uh, just in from Langley.
-是来见布丽安娜斯台普顿的 -出示你们的证件
We're here to meet Brianna Stapleton. I'm gonna need some IDs.
你去前面
Take the front.
好
Okay.
不好意思 我真的很抱歉
Excuse me, I'm so sorry.
玛丽莎 那个是马克斯吗
Marissa? Is that Max?
那是几号♥楼梯井
What stairwell was that?
12号♥
Stairwell 12.
来吧
Come on.
我们需要一支红色队伍去查看那个地方
We need a Red Team check on that location.
第一队队长 汇报情况
Leader Alpha, please report.
有什么事
What is it?
-得让他签署这份文件 -他不能见任何人
- I have to get him to sign this. - He's on zero contact.
我才不管他能不能见呢 他就要死了