好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
你总是这样
You keep doing that.
我自己进来了 希望你不会介意
I let myself in. I hope that's okay.
你知道这食物是给我的吧
You know, that food is meant for me.
这个嘛
Well,
我救了你的命 吃你点谷类早餐总可以吧
um, I saved your life, so I'm eating your cereal.
克莱尔起了疑心 她知道有人来过
Clare is suspicious. She knows someone came here.
我走之后 你得把一切收拾干净
You have to clean everything after I go.
如果你不来 我就不用那么麻烦了
I wouldn't have to if you didn't come.
你希望我离开
You want me to leave?
好吧
Okay.
别走 留下
No, stay, stay.
我在做两人份的咖啡
I'm making coffee for two.
克莱尔说你有个女朋友时
When Clare said you had a girl...
我很嫉妒
- I was jealous.
为什么嫉妒 你就是那个“女朋友”
- Why? You are the girl.
我们第一次见面时 跟你通电♥话♥的女人是谁
Who was the woman on the phone you were speaking to when we first met?
你没必要为之烦心的人 只是个朋友
No one you should really worry about. - Just a friend.
-“只是个朋友” -米亚
- Just a friend? Mia,
-我不是那种随便亲吻女生的人 -那你为什么一直想要我离开
I told you. I don't try to kiss every girl I meet. Then why do you keep wanting me to leave?
因为这感觉很怪 所有这一切对我来说都很古怪
Because it's weird. All of this is weird for me.
突然间 你告诉我说 我有生命危险 有人想杀我
Okay, suddenly, you tell me my life is at risk. - People want to kill me.
你最好习惯这一点 我每天都处于这种状态
- You better get used to it. It's my life every day.
对了 我很感激
I'm grateful, by the way.
-感激有咖啡喝 -不是
- For the coffee? - No.
感激你救了我的命
For saving my life.
这是第一次有人为我这么做
This is the first time someone does that for me.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
你对我的有些事情并不了解
There are things you don't know about me.
阿巴斯 你对我一无所知
Abbas, you know nothing about me.
我们只能信任对方
We just have to trust each other.
巴黎行动取得了成功
The Paris operation was successful.
纳齐里已经死了
Naziri is dead.
没引起任何怀疑
No suspicions raised.
米亚干得很好
Mia did a good job.
有什么顾虑吗
Any concerns?
就我看来 没有
Not that I can see.
所有其他培训生 都已潜伏到了相应的城市
All other trainees are embedded in their host cities
等待着你的指示
awaiting your instructions.
我们接着执行第二个任务吧
All right, then let's move forward with the second mission.
遵命
- Yes, sir.
布丽安娜 你要仔细盯着约翰卡迈克尔
Oh, Brianna, watch John Carmichael like a hawk.
他这么容易就接受了 你接管“绿坪”的事 我觉得很可疑
He's accepted you taking over far too easily for my tastes.
我想知道原因
I want to know why.
好的 主席
Yes, sir.
控制台 管♥理♥员♥:加载任务2 凯特日娜索博多娃 布拉格
任务2已启动 目标:凯特日娜索博多娃 地点:布拉格
嗨
Hi.
捷克共和国布拉格
不 我不行 我有个家庭电♥话♥要打
No, I can't. I got a family phone call.
又是我哥哥的麻烦事
Another disaster with my brother.
今晚晚些时候 我们去老城大醉一场吧
But let's go get drunk in the Old Town later tonight.
回见
Later.
小时候 我父亲会带我来这里散步
When I was younger, my father took me for walks around here.
你觉得你的环境哲学 是受了在这里的成长经历的启发
So would you say your environmental philosophy was inspired by your upbringing here?
是的
Yeah.
换了是你 难道不会吗
Wouldn't yours be?
那你无所畏惧的脾气呢 是从哪里来的
What about your fearlessness? Where does that come from?
你不在乎会招来很强大的敌人吗
You don't care if you make powerful enemies?
我觉得年轻人愿意听我说 是因为我会说出我的真实感受
I think young people listen to me because I say what I feel.
我没打算与任何人为敌
I don't intend to make an enemy out of anyone.
那些人是自己要与我为敌
Enemies make themselves.
-能认识你我很高兴 -我也是
- It was nice meeting you. - You, too.
凯特日娜
你的德国朋友来了
朋友
是呀 她在观望台上
凯特日娜
Katerina,
假装你在欣赏景色
pretend to be admiring the view,
但是往下看
but look down.
在两个天线之间 有个穿红外套的女孩 看到了吗
Between the two antennas, you see, there's a girl in a red coat.
我今天在城里看到过她
I saw her today in the city.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是来这里杀你的
Ah, she's here to kill you.
严重出错
妈妈 确认目标已消灭
环保激进分子死于悲惨的事故
"Environmental campaigner dies in tragic accident."
任务顺利完成
Went without a hitch.
干得不错
Good job.
让我来帮您
Merci, mademoiselle.
希望这是你想要的 E
附录22 云
附录23 尤特拉斯 1. “尤特拉斯”是国防部在2001年启动的
位于罗马尼亚的绝密战略行动的代号♥
2. 行动的性质 未知 3. 行动的状况 未知
特雷茜家 (847)555 016♥4♥
喂
Hello?
喂 你是谁
Hello? Who is this?
请问你是谁 这是推销电♥话♥吗
Who is this, please? Is this some kind of cold call?
特雷茜 是我 玛丽
Trace, it's Mary.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是呀
Yeah.
这么突然地给你打电♥话♥ 我很抱歉
Sorry to call like this.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你究竟在哪里
Where the hell are you?
我在欧洲
I'm in Europe.
听着 我有事要问你
Listen, I need to ask you something.
玛丽 你不能这么做 不能就这么突然打电♥话♥过来
Mary, you can't just do this. You can't just call up out of nowhere.
我知道
- I know.
我的两个孩子正坐在餐厅等着吃饭呢
- I have two children sitting in the dining room expecting food.
如果罗恩知道 你就这样给这里打电♥话♥ 他会…
If Ron knew you were calling here like this, he'd fucking kill you.
我就问你一个问题 行吗
- Listen, just let me ask you one thing, okay?
你最近一次跟爸爸交谈是在什么时候
When was the last time you talked to Dad?
什么
What?
我只是需要知道他在哪里
I just need to know where he is.
我已经有很多年没见过爸爸了
I haven't seen Dad for years.
当时他来看孩子们 留下了一些
He came to see the kids, left some stupid presents
对他们来说太过幼稚的蠢礼物
that were way too young for them.
他问起过我吗
And did he ask about me?
拜托 我只是需要知道而已
Please, I just need to know.
你是什么意思
What the hell do you mean?
他说他经常跟你见面
He said he saw you all the time.
他说什么
He said what?
他说你们一直都在一起工作
He said you'd been working together.
不是吗
Well, haven't you?
我已经22年没见过我们的父亲了
I haven't seen our father in 22 years.
他说你们俩在合作
He said you were collaborating.
他说你在实现他对你的所有梦想
He said you were fulfilling all his dreams he had for you.
他对你一直都有规划
He always had plans for you.
你总跟他对着干 但你是他看中的那一个
You fought him constantly, but you were the chosen one.
玛丽
Mary.
嗯
Yeah.
你还在听吗
You still there?
我得挂了
I have to go.
不 等等 玛丽 你会回来吗
No, wait, Mary, are-are you coming home?
妈妈知道你没事吗
D-Does Mom know you're okay?
当时她刚听完讲座回来
So, she's heading back from lectures.
她低着头 然后停下来帮一个老妇人
Her head's down. She stops to help this old lady.
那是什么
What is that?
看上去像脸颊上有个伤口
It looks like a cut on her cheek.
可能只是她自己弄伤的
I mean, she could have just hurt herself.
我会启动任务3
I'm gonna activate Mission 3.
我要你回巴黎 去查一下米亚沃尔夫的情况
I want you to go back to Paris. Check on Mia Wolff.
别告诉任何人你会去
Tell no one you're going.
管♥理♥员♥:加载任务3 卢西奥斯佩洛蒂 罗马
任务3已启动 目标:卢西奥斯佩洛蒂 地点:意大利罗马
我知道发生了什么
I know what's going on.
我可以帮忙