She's a friend of Dad's.
她是谁
Who's she?
她叫汉娜
This is Hanna.
汉娜 娜迪亚 说“你好”
Hanna, Nadiya say hello.
你好
Hello.
你好 娜迪亚
Hello Nadiya.
奶奶 她是谁呀
Granny, who is she?
我得去打个电♥话♥ 私人电♥话♥
I have to go make a phone call. Private.
-来吧 亲爱的 -跟奶奶去吧
- Come my darling. - Go with Granny.
来吧
你在哪里
- Where are you?
我找到他了
- I found him.
-他安全吗 -是的
- Is he safe? - Yes.
遇到什么麻烦吗
Any complications?
没有
No.
卡迈克尔的情报是准的
Carmichael's lead was good.
我得带他去个安全的地方 完事之后给你电♥话♥
I need to get him safe, but I will call you when it's done.
好
Okay, good.
我们能单独谈谈吗
- Can we speak alone?
你可以在这里说 她们不懂英文
- No, you can speak here. They don't speak English.
我得带你离开这里 马上走 我们的时间不多了
I need to get you out of here now. We don't have long. I'm not going without Nadiya.
那我得带上娜迪亚
You never should have come here.
-你根本就不该来这里 -我需要见她
- She's not safe. Bad idea. - I needed to see her.
这太不明智了 你得把这里收拾干净 就像你从没来过一样
The only way to keep her safe is to make it look like you were never here.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
-动手 -收到
- Do it. - Copy.
-亲爱的 爸爸得走了 -你又要离开
Sweetie, Dad has to leave.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-可你才刚来呀 -我知道 但我必须走了
But you only just got here. I know but I have to leave again.
-你什么时候回来 -我不知道
When will you be back? I don't know,
但我可以给你留下点钱
but I can leave you some money.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
这里收垃圾是什么时候
When is your trash collected?̧
-什么 -是今天吗
- What? - Is it today?
不 是下个星期
No, next week.
怎么了
What is it? What is it?
我们得马上带她们离开这里
We need to get them out now.
娜迪亚 穿上外套
Nadiya put your coat on.
-你刚才还说就你一个人走呢 -快
- You said you were leaving alone. - Hurry up.
-我们现在就得离开 -好
- We need to leave now. - Okay.
拿上你的外套 别担心
Grab your coat. Don't worry.
对不起 希薇 我们走吧
I'm sorry Sylvie. Let's go.
-隔壁住的是谁 -一对老夫妻
Who lives next door? - An old couple.
好
- Okay.
别害怕 好吗
Don't be scared. Okay?
好 过来
Come here.
抱紧我 有我在呢
- I have her. - Grab hold of me. I've got you.
我不会让你掉下去的
I won't let go of you.
希薇
Sylvie?
希薇
Sylvie!
别管它了 我们得马上离开
Leave it. We have to go right now!
我不走 除非…
I'm not going without...
他们不在公♥寓♥里
They're not in the apartment.
死了一个人
We have a body down.
找到他们
Find them.
趴下
Get down!
别看
好 上车 亲爱的
Ok, let's go sweetie.
爸爸 扎法掉了
Dad, I lost Zafa!
不要紧 我们会再买♥♥一个
It doesn't matter. We'll buy another one.
H 你们离开了吗
-喂 -有消息吗
Yeah. Any news?
目标没事
She found the asset. He's safe.
那就好
That's good.
他们现在正准备离开 你们的人在附近了吗
They're trying to get out now. Are your people close?
还在挨家挨户搜索那个地区
They're still combing a wide area.
听上去你好像在路上 需要帮忙吗
It sounds like you're on the move. Do you need my help?
不用 如果他们到了附近 就通知我
No, no. Just, uh, send up a flare if they get close.
玛丽莎 我能帮你的
Marissa, I can help you.
我需要的你都完成了
You've done everything I need.
这就播放录音
Playing it now.
有消息吗
Any news?
目标没事
She found the asset. He's safe.
追踪到她在哪儿吗
Did you get a trace?
她每次通话都很短 来不及追踪
No, she never stays on long enough.
沃尔夫呢
And Wolff?
在萨尔堡城外时跟丢了
We lost her somewhere outside Sarrebourg.
再放一遍
Play it again.
有消息吗
Any news?
目标没事
She found the asset. He's safe.
把这一段的声音增强
Augment that section.
有消息吗
Any news?
目标没事
She found the asset. He's safe.
背景里的对话是德文
That's German.
再放一遍 调响点
Play it again louder.
你知道我们该怎么办吗 我要在维也纳下车 我们结束了
You know what we're gonna do? I'm getting off the train at Vienna. It's over between us.
循环播放
Looping it.
我要在维也纳下车 我们结束了
I'm getting off the train at Vienna. It's over...
我要在维也纳下车 我们结束了
I'm getting off the train at Vienna. It's over...
她是去找你的
She's coming to you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
爸 我们应该回家 我们忘记带奶奶了
Dad, we should go home. We forgot Granny.
不 奶奶要待在家里
No, granny is staying at home.
那扎法呢 我把它弄丢了
And Zafa? I dropped him.
来吧
- Come on, come on.
我会再给你买♥♥一个 你想要斑马还是长颈鹿
- I'll buy you another one. Do you want a zebra or a giraffe?
斑马
A zebra.
嗨 卡尔
Hi, Carl.
你打听的这个朋友有点奇怪
The friend you were asking about. It's kind of weird.
用他的名字直接就查到了电♥话♥记录
Phone record came up straight away in his name.
他在纽约 85街的曼哈顿公♥寓♥
He's in New York. Manhattan apartment, 85th Street.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 所有的数据库都是这么显示的
Yeah. It's on all the databases.
好 谢谢 我得挂了
Okay, thanks. I have to go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那是个陷阱 他们知道我在那里
It was a trap. They knew I was there.
他们等我进去了才行动的
They waited until I was inside.
我们逃出来了 但他们杀死了一个平民
We got away, but they killed a civilian.
好吧 我觉得卡迈克尔在玩我们
Okay. I think Carmichael's playing us.
-他还知道些什么 -我什么都没告诉他
What else does he know? No, I haven't told him anything.
不过 我在查“先锋集团”的事 有条线索想把我们引去纽约
But I was digging into Pioneer, and I came across a lead trying to divert us to New York,
-我觉得是他们故意安插的 -他们知道你要去哪里吗
and I think they planted it. Do they know where you're going?
好 我要安排伊桑去安全屋
Okay. I'm gonna move Ethan to the safe house.
你给阿巴斯找个安全的地方 然后尽快去维也纳跟我碰头
Just get Abbas secure and then meet me in Vienna fast as you can.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
她为什么生气呀
Why is she angry?
我稍后再解释给你听
I'll explain it to you later.
是时候了
It's time.
关闭“绿坪”
Shut down the Meadows.
把重要人员转移到维也纳
Move essential personnel to Vienna.
你到这里之后 我会跟你见面
I'll see you when you get here.
那卡迈克尔呢
- And Carmichael?
暂时把他带上 我们在这里处置他
Bring him with you for now. We'll deal with him here.
主席 如果威格勒知道维也纳的行动
Sir, if Wiegler knows about the operation in Vienna,
那就一定是伊桑威廉姆斯说的
it's got to have come from Ethan Williams.
好 启用我们在当地的特工
All right. Activate our operative.
把他干掉
Take him out.
你跟大家说的是几点
What time did you tell everyone?
大约7点
Uh, around 7:00-ish.
这样我们有时间烧饭 做好一切准备
Gives us time to cook and get everything ready.
-我们那里见 -好的
- See you there? - Yeah.
千万别告诉我你邀请了尼克
Please don't say you invited Nico.