剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yo, necrophiliacs.
好啊恋尸狂们
Hey, what's up?
你好 最近怎么样
Hi.
你好
Aunt Mel and Uncle Mel say hi.
梅阿姨和梅叔叔问你好
Both of my parents are named Mel.
我爸妈都叫梅
It's the worst thing that ever happened to me.
真是我此生最大的惨剧
And it was, like, the first thing that ever happened to me.
不过也是唯一的剧
Let me take a picture. One sec.
我来照张相 一秒就好
Okay. Oh, wait.
好的 等等
I was trying to reach you, like, all of yesterday.
我昨天一直都在试图联♥系♥你
Oh, yeah? Hold on.
是吗 等等
Yeah, 'cause I'm leaving tomorrow
是啊 因为我明天就走了
and I was thinking you might wanna, I don't know, hang out.
我想也许你想 出来玩玩之类的
Mm, yeah, maybe. So cute.
好啊 可能吧 真萌
But it would have had to happen already
但我明天就走了
because I'm leaving tomorrow.
要玩得赶紧玩
Darn.
该死
I'm gonna pee.
我要尿尿
You made the choice you need to survive.
你做了生存必要的选择
You made the choice you need to survive.
你做了生存必要的选择
Everyone's path will unwind just right.
人各有路
Everyone's path will unwind
人各有路
I was just, um...
我是在...
Doing your freaky obsessive voodoo shit?
施你那神经的巫毒诡术吗
I know. Jesus, you're weird.
我就知道 老天 你真诡异
I feel like Adam is upstairs
我觉得亚当在楼上
putting on this really brave face for me,
装作很勇敢给我看
but the minute I leave tomorrow, he's just gonna fall apart.
但我离开的那一刻 他就要崩溃了
Don't flatter yourself, please.
别自我感觉良好了 拜托
Okay, you've actually been really mean today.
好吧 你今天还真是刻薄
I'm not being mean.
我不是刻薄
I'm well, I'm being the exact right amount of mean considering.
我嘛 我今天刻薄得刚刚好 考虑到...
Considering what?
考虑到什么
Considering it's certainly hypocritical of you
考虑到你这个伪君子
to leave right after you told me
劝我回到纽约
I need to come back to New York and stay for good.
安心留下来 自己却转身就跑了
But, Jessa, I'm going
但是洁莎 我要...
You're pussying out on this whole thing.
这整件事你都在畏畏缩缩
The thing that we're all trying to do, which is to make it work,
我们一直在努力 让它成功
regardless of location, right where we are.
虽然现在这环境不适合说这话
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way
好吧 抱歉你这样感觉
You know what else is pussy? What?
你知道还有什么畏缩的吗 什么
You don't even have the bravery to break up with Adam.
你根本没勇气和亚当分手
I don't want to break up with Adam.
我不想和亚当分手
If you want to be alone, be alone.
你要是想一个人 就一个人
No one's gonna be angry about that.
没人会觉得愤怒
You seem mad at me.
你看起来很生气
No, no, I'm not mad at you.
不 不 我没和你生气
I could give a shit. You know?
我毛都不在乎 你知道吗
I mean, Jesus. Don't make a big deal out of it.
我是说 天哪 别搞的有多大不了
Hi, little ones.
你好 小可爱们
She bangs, she bangs.
美得很嘛 小哥
Right back at ya, Marnie's mom.
您也是哦 玛妮妈妈
I woke up in Harlem smelling like moussaka
我在哈林区醒来 身上一股茄合味
and I didn't have time to go home and change.
都没时间回家换衣服
There's a lot of really exciting things
125大道还真是发生了
happening above 125th Street
不少激动人心的事
that I'm very happy to know about.
我很乐意见识下
I stopped at the First Corinthians Church for a musical interlude
我为了间奏音乐在第一哥林多教堂停留
and then on my way downtown, I rescued a kitten.
然后在去市中心的路上救了只小猫
Ooh, where is it?
在哪里
Elijah?
伊莱贾
Hi, Pal.
你好 伙计
Um, wha-- hey.
这... 你好
Hey. You look good.
你好 你看着不错
I'm just here brunching with the Lisas.
我来和丽莎们吃个早午餐
You are so not gonna be tallying your booze points.
你这酒喝的有点多了吧
Vodka has no points.
伏特加不算的
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
是啊 就继续自我催眠吧
No, my bikini waxer told me that vodka... They're like
不 我的脱毛师告诉我伏特加 他们是
the laziest bulimics you've ever met.
你见过的最懒的贪食症
Okay, we are Desi and Marnie.
好吧 我们是德西和玛妮
Um, or are we Marnie and Desi?
还是 我们是玛妮和德西
We'll talk about that later, sir.
我们之后再聊那个 先生
And this is our newest ditty.
这首是我们新的小调
Oh, my God. It's so exciting.
天哪 太激动人心了
Hi. How goes it?
你好 你怎么样
Swimmingly, thank you. And how are you?
挺顺的 多谢关心 你呢
I graduated today.
我今天毕业了
No, like, pomp or circumstance or whatever.
不浮夸 也不隆重
I just, you know, finished my degree
完成了学业而已
and now I'm just, like, in the world
现在我进入了现实世界
trying to get 'er done, you know?
尽力走完一生
Welcome to the world. Congratulations.
欢迎来到现实世界 恭喜你
It's a nice world.
这个世界挺好的
I really didn't want to see Marnie singing today, actually,
我今天其实不想看玛妮唱歌♥
because female folk singers
因为女民谣歌♥手
remind me of being carsick when I was little,
会让我想起小时候晕车的经历
but, um, I thought that maybe I would see you
不过我觉得也许能见到你
and I wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我想说对不起
For what?
为什么
For, like, trying to manipulate you
为在我们复合期间
into being in a relationship with me again.
我试图控制你的事
I just was in a really bad circle that I had drawn for myself
我当时陷入了生活的怪圈
and I tried to drag you into that and that was not fair.
还试图把你也拉进来 这不公平
It was very uncool.
一点也不好
Well, I appreciate you saying all that.
很感谢你说这些
Honestly, too, you, like,
我还要说句实话
totally picked the best one of my friends to bone
你挑了我朋友里最合适的人去追
because I never really liked Marnie.
因为我从没真心喜欢过玛妮
How fortuitous.
真幸运
Okay, um, later. Later, gator. Okay, bye.
好了 回见 伙计 好 再见
"Breathless" is the title of the song.
这歌♥就叫《无法呼吸》
Thank you, guys. We're so psyched to be here.
谢谢各位 来到这里非常激动
Believe it or not, this is our first jazz brunch.
说真的 这是我们第一次爵士早午餐驻唱
Obviously we're not playing jazz,
很显然我们唱的不是爵士乐
but we love brunch.
不过我们喜欢早午餐
And if you guys are really lucky, maybe I'll scat for you.
如果你们走运 也许我会为你们唱段拟声
Do a little rap.
再来段说唱
Please don't.
请不要
Um, so this next one is-- it's new
下面这首歌♥ 是新写的
and it's something I wrote for a friend of mine
这是为我一位朋友写的歌♥
who is going away.
她马上就要走了
She's gonna do so great.
她会前程似锦的
It's called "Onward and Inward."
歌♥名是《随心前行》
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢
I'm just listening.
我在听歌♥
Yeah, the maze of our future?
我们前途未卜的未来吗
'Cause that's what I'm thinking about.
我就在想这些
Okay, let's just hope she doesn't
但愿她没辞掉那份
quit her day job as the face of Eddie Bauer.
当艾迪堡迎宾的正经工作
Mommy, make her stop singing!
妈妈 别让她唱了
This is not gonna end well.
结果不妙啊
Stop!
别唱了
Hey, brother, that's not cool, bro.
小家伙 这样可不好
All right? Be respectful. She's trying to sing.
明白吗 尊重下别人 她在唱歌♥
Am I doing something wrong? Stop, Marnie, stop.
我做错什么了吗 玛妮 别乱想
People aren't even paying attention. They're not even listening.
人们都不在意 他们根本没在听
That's crazy. They're into it. It's just a couple kids.
不是的 他们很喜欢听 只是几个孩子
You know what? Fuck this. I'm sorry.
算了 对不起
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表