剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I'm gonna be perfectly candid with you, Shoshanna.
我有话直说了 索姗娜
I don't think you're the right fit for McKinsey.
我认为你不适合进麦肯锡
Well, people always think that I'm not gonna fit in at first,
人们一开始总以为我不适合
but then I always do.
但事实证明我可以
I always fit in, just very subtly.
我总会融入 只是比较慢
I bet you didn't think that
我打赌你曾经也不认为
Chelsea Clinton was gonna fit here,
切尔西·克♥林♥顿♥适合这里
but she totally did.
但她做的很好
She has always been one of my heroes
她是我的偶像之一
because she's such a strong woman
因为她是个女强人
struggling so nobly with her very curly hair.
顶着她那头无敌卷发优雅地打拼着
Chelsea Clinton doesn't work here anymore.
切尔西·克♥林♥顿♥不在这里工作了
Because of her hair?
是因为她的头发吗
I'm sorry, Shoshanna, I just-- I don't see you here.
抱歉 索姗娜 我觉得你不适合这里
Well, maybe you just don't see me here because I'm not here yet.
或许你觉得不适合是因为我还没被录用
But just give me the chance
只要给我个机会
for you to see me here and I will be here.
让我进来 我一定能做好
I will be here.
我绝对能做好
It was lovely to meet you.
很高兴能见面
Um, you're not leaving?
你不打算离开吗
That's correct.
没错
I would like to know what's wrong with me.
我想知道我哪里出了问题
Uh, there's nothing wrong with you. No, no, no, really.
你挺好的 不 我是认真的
It would help me for getting my next job, please.
对我下次找工作会有帮助 拜托告诉我
I would like to know what's wrong with me,
我想知道我是哪里出了问题
and I am prepared for any answer.
我会虚心接受的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Well, you clearly have an analytical mind.
你分♥析♥能力的确很强
I worry that you view things in too simplistic a manner.
我担心你想事情过于单纯
In terms of your leadership abilities,
至于你的领导才能
I'm concerned that you have an off-putting style.
我担心你不招人待见
Like, visually?
因为我的打扮吗
Because I know I tend towards the fashion forward,
我知道我一直走在时尚前沿
but great leaders need to be focused on the future.
伟大的领袖就是要高♥瞻♥远瞩
I'm speaking in a deeper sense.
我说的是更内在的感觉
Also, in terms of being a team player,
还有 作为团队中的一员
it's problematic that you lack a certain sensitivity.
你在某些方面的迟钝也是问题
Okay, well, in my anecdotal experience,
好吧 在我不多的经验里
people really enjoy hearing the truth.
人们很喜欢听实话
Like, that necklace isn't flattering on you.
比如 你戴那项链很不好看
Shoshanna, keep in mind that I'm simply talking
索姗娜 你要知道 我只是
about this particular working environment.
就这里的特定工作环境论事
I'm sure that your energetic drive
我相信你的活力四射
and your unique personal style
以及独特的个人风格
will be greatly rewarded in another work environment.
一定会很适合其他工作环境
Okay, um, well, if that's it, then--
好吧 这样的话 那么
Oh, no, no, hold on.
不 别急
We haven't even gotten to how you answered the case question yet.
我还没说你是怎么回答专业问题的呢
First, you seem to have no familiarity with the subject matter.
首先 你似乎完全没搞清楚主题
I mean, obviously, this is just, like, a rough mix,
很明显 这只是个粗样
so just keep that in mind.
想着这一点就好
Oh, so this is how you guys really sound?
所以说这是你们的真实嗓音喽
Yeah. Oh, okay.
是的 好的
I thought it was, like, badly mixed or something.
我还以为是混音没弄好呢
You're about to get to a good part.
你马上就听到精彩部分了
Oh, awesome. Yeah.
哦 太好了 嗯
When-- when does it happen?
唱到了吗
It was just happening while you were talking.
就在你刚说话的时候
I mean, truthfully, I can't tell what's you
说实话 我听不清啥时候是你
and what's the music in the bar, you know?
啥时候是酒吧里的音乐
So it's... Oh, okay.
所以... 好吧
Well, um, I'm the one in your left ear.
你左耳听到的是我的
Oh, keep yeah. Okay.
继续听 好的
Uh, excuse me? Excuse me?
抱歉 打扰一下
Yeah, could you turn down the music?
请把音乐关小一点好吗
It's just a little loud and we're trying to work.
有点吵 我们要忙点事
That would be great. Thank you.
那样会好很多 谢了
Well, you did it. You made a song.
你成功了 你创作了一首歌♥
Oh, um, thank you.
谢谢
Is there any other feedback or anything?
还有什么其它意见吗
You know, I can't think of anything right now.
我现在什么也想不出来
Great.
好吧
Oh, my God, you look amazing.
我的天 你真是美呆了
How was your interview? Terrible.
面试如何 糟透了
It was like my seventh interview in two weeks.
这是我两周内的第七次面试
Seriously, the system is broken.
说真的 企业已经完了
Like, they should just tell you ahead of time
他们应该提前告诉面试者
whether or not you're gonna get the job
你能不能得到这个工作
so you don't have to waste all that time and energy
这样你就不用浪费时间和精力
doing your hair and, like, getting your nails done,
做头发 弄指甲了
and then you could just stay home and,
就可以老实待在家
like, look for other work instead.
寻找其他工作
Shoshanna, interviews are bullshit. All interviews.
索姗娜 面试就是狗屁 所有都是
Even talk show interviews.
就连脱口秀采访也一样
Fuck Phil Donahue.
去他妈的菲尔·唐纳修
I just don't understand why nobody tells you
我只是不明白为什么没人告诉你
how bad it's gonna be in the real world.
现实世界有多残酷
Yeah, they do. It's pretty much all they ever tell you.
不 他们已经告诉你很多了
I just don't understand, like,
我只是不明白
what makes these people qualified to judge me?
他们有什么资格来评价我
Well, they have the jobs.
他们有了工作
That's what makes them qualified.
这就是资格
You know, if you want some cash,
如果你需要钱
you could just sell an organ.
你可以去卖♥♥个器官
People will pay so much fucking money for an organ.
人们为了买♥♥器官 开价不菲
It's such a racket.
超赚的
Hey, Shosh, can you listen to something for me?
索索 你能帮我听点东西吗
I just kinda need your feedback.
我需要你的意见
I want it. I'm ready for it.
我需要 我洗耳恭听
Yeah, no, I don't need to hear any more.
好了 不用听了
It's a perfect song.
这歌♥棒极了
It's like one of those billion-dollar songs
这歌♥就像那些白金曲一样
where the first time you hear it, you hate it...
第一次听到 觉得很难听
Yes. But then they play it on the radio
没错 但电台里放八百遍
like 800 times and then you love it.
之后你就会喜欢它
Yeah, that's exactly it.
没错 就是这种感觉
So, you hate it. No.
所以你不喜欢 不是
No, then, like, eventually you love it. Yeah.
不 最终会喜欢上的 没错
Once they play it on the radio a billion times
一旦这歌♥在电台里播了无数遍
and it's a huge hit, then I'm gonna love it.
成了热歌♥ 我就会爱上的
'Cause you're forced to.
不得不爱上
It's, like, shoved into your brain.
就像是塞进大脑一样
You can't get it out of your head,
这个旋律挥之不去
and then you're, like, forced to be like,
之后只好被迫去喜欢
"Okay, fine, I love it."
"好吧 我喜欢它"
You know what?
要我说的话
You guys have been absolutely no fuckin' help here.
你们俩在这里一点忙都帮不上
This is a situation where I could really use Hannah
现在我需要的是汉娜
because she is a creative person
因为她是个有创造力的人
and would be able to give me meaningful feedback.
她会给我有意义的反馈
I think my feedback was, like, pretty spot-on.
我觉得我的反馈非常准确
Fuck.
去死吧
I can't concentrate while you're doing that.
你这样我没法集中注意力
I'm not doing anything.
我什么都没做
Yeah, and it's driving me crazy.
对 快把我搞疯了
It's just I had this story that I wanted to write,
我构思了一个故事 想写下来
and suddenly it just seems so trivial.
但突然又觉得太微不足道了
The one about you not buying the Thin Mints from the Girl Scouts?
是你没从女童子军那里买♥♥薄荷巧克力的故事吗
It's not trivial. It's a triumph of will.
不是微不足道 那是意志的胜利
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表