剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
What?
什么
Do you think he's gonna be a daddy?
你觉得你♥爸♥会是爹地吗
Mom, you know what? I'm gonna call Janet, okay?
妈 这样吧 我给珍妮特打电♥话♥
You just sit tight and I'm gonna call Janet.
你好好坐着 我给她打电♥话♥
Don't call Janet. She doesn't get any of this.
别找珍妮特 这东西她不懂
She doesn't get the whole thing about sucking dick or anything.
她连口♥活♥儿这种事都不明白
None of it. She really doesn't.
啥都不懂 真的
You're making-- you're making me uncomfortable.
你...这话让我非常不舒服
Think about anal sex! Now that's uncomfortable.
想想肛♥交♥ 这才叫不舒服呢
Okay, hey, I'm in heels. Run with me!
我穿着高跟鞋呢 快跑
Run with me! I'm in heels, hold on.
跟我来 我穿着高跟鞋 等等
Run faster!
快点跑
Do you see what's on my feet?
看见我脚上穿得什么不
Stop.
停下
Oh, my God.
我的天
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
So what is this place we're going to?
咱们这是要去哪里吃
Like, Moroccan food? Ethiopian.
摩洛哥菜吗 埃塞俄比亚菜
Oh, nice. It's my friend's restaurant.
不错 是我朋友的餐厅
I photographed her breasts for a project on globalization.
我为一个全球化的艺术项目拍过她的胸部
Holy shit.
我的天
What?
咋了
We're right by Mimi-Rose's place.
咱正好经过米米罗斯的家
Cool.
酷
Should we head up there and see what she and Adam are doing?
要不要去她家看看她和亚当在做什么
Uh, why?
为什么
That-- wouldn't that be weird for you?
你不觉得奇怪吗
No.
不
We're all grown-ups.
都是成年人了
Yeah, we-- Yeah, okay.
那好吧
Just for, like, a minute.
就坐个一分钟
No, no, I'll walk behind you.
不 我跟你后面走
Hello.
你们好
What's up?
你好啊
How are you, man? I'm good, I'm good.
你好吗 不错 不错
Good. Oh, we were literally
那就好 我俩恰好
just walking down your street on our way to dinner
要去吃晚饭 路过你这
and I thought about this fucking blue door.
我就想起这扇蓝色大门了
Colored doors are a reason to live.
彩色大门非常宜居
Adam, is this a good time?
亚当 这会儿方便吗
Were you about to, like, make love or take a shit?
你俩正要爱爱吗 还是要便便
No, no, but Mimi-Rose is in the shower.
没 不过米米罗斯在洗澡呢
But you can come in.
你进来吧
Yeah? Yeah.
可以吗 是
Jessa, come here.
洁莎 过来
I want to show you this herb garden I planted when I lived here.
给你看我住这儿时种的香草
Oh, okay. I do love an herb.
好吧 我是挺喜欢香草的
Oh, okay-- oh, yeah, it's still there.
是啊 还在呢
It's still there 'cause I planted it
当然了 我种的嘛
and it's amazing in the sunshine.
在阳光下特别美
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
This is a surprise.
真意外啊
Yeah? Fun one or scary one?
是吗 你是开心还是生气呢
Fu-scary.
都有
I was just about to tell them that we're about to head out.
我正要跟他们说 咱们要马上出门
We actually, uh-- we're going to dinner now.
我们其实...正打算去吃晚饭
Uh, Ace's friend with the tits is, uh, gonna be expecting us
艾斯的异性朋友...在等着我们
and we just wanted to say hi.
我们只是过来打声招呼
And now that we've said hi, we can say bye.
既然已经打过了 我们也该走了
Oh, okay, great. No, stay.
太好了 别呀 留下吧
Adam, would you fry up some sausages?
亚当 你能不能煎些香肠
Sure, I'll fry up some sausages.
当然 我这就去煎香肠
Everybody here like sausages?
大家都爱吃香肠吧
Yeah.
是啊
I remember in '89, they didn't even finish counting the ballots
我记得89年那次 他们一直到第二天早上三点
3 a.m. in the morning.
才统计完票数
Well, yeah, I imagine you get big turnouts like that
我想是因为没什么人好选
when your choices are so stark, right?
当选人得票才那么多的 对吗
I mean, Dinkins, Giuliani. It's like night and day.
丁金斯和朱利亚尼完全是两个风格
Don't even talk to me about Dinkins.
别跟我提丁金斯
It was all about us till he won.
本来都是白人当 直到他当选
Then it was all about them.
然后他们就成焦点了
Wait, what does that mean?
等等 什么意思
You know. Oh, don't listen to him.
你听得懂 别听他的
In the '90s, he was met with reverses.
他90年代日子不顺
Mind your own business, Kippy.
别多嘴 吉皮
This is it.
就是这里了
Look at this.
真不错
Hey, sweetie? Yeah?
亲爱的 干什么
I think we should, uh,
我觉得我们...
maybe not tell anyone about our little secret yet.
先别把我们的小秘密告诉别人
Oh, baby, don't worry about it.
宝贝 别担心
I am a very private person. You know that.
我是个注重隐私的人 你知道的
I do. Good.
我当然知道 很好
I just-- I want it to be our special thing
我只是...想让这秘密
for a little while longer. I love that.
保存更长时间 我没意见
I love that idea.
我喜欢你的提议
Ooh, secrets are so sexy.
秘密多性感呐
What's up? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Nothing new having to do with me.
我没什么要宣布的
Okay. Pizza?
好吧 要披萨吗
Um, no, thank you. No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢 谢谢
It looks great, Shosh. Congrats.
这里看着很棒 索索 恭喜你
Thank you. Good job.
谢啦 干得漂亮
Um, I-- why don't you go get us something to drink?
我... 你要不去拿点喝的
I'm gonna go say hi to Ray.
我去跟雷打个招呼
All right. I love you.
好的 爱你呦
Happy birthday, Mr. President...
生日快乐 总统先生
Marilyn Monroe. Yeah, I know.
玛丽莲·梦露唱过 我知道
Got the reference. Good.
明白你意思 那就好
I wasn't gonna tell anyone this,
我本来不打算告诉任何人的
but I have some news.
但我有个好消息
Yeah?
是吗
Is that what I think it is?
不会是我想得那样吧
I'm getting married.
我要结婚啦
You and Desi? Yes.
你和德西吗 是的
I know.
是啊
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Thank you.
恭喜 真为你高兴 谢谢你
Thank you so much. I'm just
非常感谢 我只是...
You're the first person I'm telling. Really?
你是我第一个告诉的人 是吗
Yeah. Well, I'm honored.
当然啊 我真荣幸
I wanted to tell you 'cause I feel very close to you.
我想告诉你 是因为我感觉和你很亲近
And you really held my hand through this whole thing,
而且整个过程中你一直陪着我
and I feel like you helped me
我觉得是你帮我
see it through to its logical conclusion.
理清了头绪
And also I just wanted to make sure it wasn't gonna be weird.
我也希望这不会太唐突
Are you kidding, Marn? This is perfect.
说什么呢 玛妮 这简直太棒了
Are you kidding me? Oh, good.
别说傻话了 那就好
Yeah, no, this is the right move
这绝对是你在正确的时间
at the right time for you, absolutely.
做出的正确选择
This is a slam dunk. Ray, thank you.
简直太棒了 雷 谢谢你
Yeah, I mean it. I was most nervous about your reaction.
我是真心的 我最在乎你的态度
No. Reverse windmill slam dunk. Where's the lucky guy?
真的不能更棒 那个幸运的家伙在哪儿
Desi, come on over here!
德西 过来
Hey, Des. Come here.
德西 过来
Look at this guy. Luckiest guy on the planet.
看看你 地球上最幸运的家伙
She just told me the good news, man.
她刚刚把好消息告诉我了
What? Marnie. I know.
什么 玛妮 好了啦
She couldn't help it. She couldn't help it. I was so excited.
她是情不自禁 我太激动了
It's really exciting. Amazing, right?
真令人激动 太棒了 对吧
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表