剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, I'll go. Okay, great, I'll go.
好吧 我去 好 我也去
Oh, and you can take these off now.
你可以把这些脱下来了
No way.
我才不呢
Let's keep this experience alive all night.
我们得把这种氛围保持一整晚
I'm gonna wear mine till the morning time
我要一直穿到早上
and then pretend I work at Home Depot all day,
装作自己在家得宝上班
helping people and shit.
帮人忙什么的
I don't even like what I chose to wear tonight,
我就不喜欢我今晚的打扮
so this is actually a great solution for me.
所以这对我来说是个很棒的选择
Oh, crap, a cab! I'm gonna grab it!
妈的 出租车 我要拦下它
Ace, there's a cab right here.
艾斯 这儿就有一辆出租车
Ace!
艾斯
All right. Oh, Adam,
好吧 亚当
why don't you ride with Ace
不如你和艾斯乘一辆
and Hannah can ride with me?
我和汉娜乘一辆
The four of us can fit all in one car.
我们四个人可以搭一辆车啊
Ace! No, Adam, go ride with him.
艾斯 不 亚当 和他一起
Why? 'Cause I want you to get to know each other.
为什么 因为我希望你们能互相了解
Our past relationships are part of who we are.
我们的前任也是我们的一部分
Ace is a big part of my life.
艾斯是我生命中很大一部分
Big part of her life.
很大一部分哦
Super. I'll share a car with Ace
好 我去和艾斯搭一辆
and you two will share this car
你们俩搭这辆车
and we'll all meet over at the place.
我们在目的地碰面
Sounds like a great plan.
提议不错呢
Motherfucker. Adam!
真♥他♥妈♥的 亚当
Let's NYC taxi it to the party, bro!
我们搭车去派对吧 哥们儿
Is your name Adeem?
你叫亚蒂姆吗
Yeah.
是的
That's a beautiful name.
真好听
Thank you.
谢谢
This is a cool idea.
这主意可真棒
I'm sorry, man.
不好意思 哥们儿
It's pretty classic Mimi-Rose.
这就是典型的米米罗斯作风
You know, what we find awkward, she finds blissful.
知道吗 我们觉得尴尬的 她觉得有趣
Your suffering's her fucking safe space.
你越痛苦她他妈越舒坦
Wait, what?
等等 你说啥
What, you mean you're not clued into the whole act?
什么 你不会没体验过吧
No, I don't know what you're talking about.
不是 我没听懂你的意思
Her whole thing, man.
她那套啊 哥们儿
Pretending she's some sweet weirdo girl from Maine
假装自己是个古怪可爱的缅因州女孩
with the bitten-up lips and the Asperger's.
嘴巴狠毒 为人孤僻
Come on, man. Eventually, you have to recognize
哥们儿 最后你会发现
it's hollow, it's curated.
一切都是装的
She's a bad, bad girl who knows what works.
她是个知道怎么管用的狠角色
Should we just take some selfies and get really weird?
我们能自♥拍♥两张 尴尬一下吗
Why do you keep coming to her stuff and supporting her, then,
那你为什么还来支持她
if you think she's so manipulative?
你不是觉得她心机重吗
Uh, because I will always be in love with her.
因为我一直很爱她
Okay, fuck this. We live together.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我俩同居呢
Enjoy it while it lasts
珍惜时光吧
'cause I'm gonna get her back, motherfucker.
我会把她抢回来的 傻♥逼♥
No, this is fucking bullshit.
别想 放你♥妈♥的♥屁
You think she really likes you, monkey face?
你觉得她真的喜欢你吗 尖嘴猴腮的
You're just a chess move, buddy.
你就是个棋子罢了 哥们儿
You motherfucker. Just pull over!
你个混♥蛋♥ 给我停车
All right, buddy. Hey. Chill.
行了 哥们儿 淡定
I would never, ever call you a mother effer for serious.
我再也不叫你傻♥逼♥了 真的
It's not my game. You know what I mean?
我不玩这套 明白吗
It's not my jam, it's not who I am.
没兴趣 我不是这种人
I know where you are right now.
我知道你现在的情况
Adrift in the river of Mimi-Rose.
深陷米米罗斯的爱河不能自拔
I get the feeling that you didn't really like my show.
我觉得你不是真心喜欢我的展览
Well, that's crazy 'cause I fuckin' loved your show.
怎么会 我简直爱死你的展览了
You know you can be honest with me.
你可以跟我说实话
I find criticism to be super valuable.
我很珍视批评建议的
And I can't criticize you
但我不能批评你
when I have absolutely nothing to criticize.
因为你无可挑剔啊
I mean, the show was perfect.
我是说 展览相当完美
It was Beyonce to me.
在我心里简直堪比碧昂丝
Okay.
好吧
Glad you found it to be affecting.
很高兴能触动你
I did. I was very affected.
是啊 对我触动很大
I didn't really have as much time to work on it
我其实没那么多时间搞这个
as I would've liked
尽管我很喜欢
'cause I got sucked into writing this stupid book.
因为我正忙着写这本破书
You're, uh, writing a book? I'm trying.
你... 在写书吗 试着写
It's a psychosexual thriller
是有关性心理的惊悚题材
told from the perspective of a dead woman
是从一个已死女人的视角讲述
who solves her own murder
她运用自己独创的
using hologram technology that she invented.
全息图技术找到了杀害自己的凶手
I think it'll probably suck,
我知道这书可能很烂
but I just always try to work outside my comfort zone
但我总在努力走出自己的舒适区
'cause that's the only way you grow,
只有这样才能成长
but I'm not a real writer like you.
但不像你 我不是个真正的作家
I'm not a writer at all. I mean, not anymore.
我不是作家 不再是了
That's not what Adam says.
亚当可不是这么说的
I quit, and I've literally never been happier.
我放弃了 我从来没有这么开心过
Your finger's touching my shoulder.
你手指碰到我肩膀了
Hey, um, could we make the turn up here?
我们能在这里拐弯吗
That would be great. We need to try a different route.
谢谢你了 我们得试试另一条路线
Great. Great idea.
好 好主意
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I-- I think I'm--
我觉得 我...
What's your name?
你叫什么
Mary. Mary, okay.
玛丽 玛丽 好的
Hey! Come here. Can we get some help?
快来 能帮我们一下吗
I'm so sorry, sir. His name's Adeem.
非常抱歉 他叫亚蒂姆
Adeem, I'm so sorry I asked you to turn.
亚蒂姆 很抱歉我让你拐弯
It's your fault. It's her fault.
是你的错 是她的错
Well, it's not my fault.
不是我的错
Miss, are you all right?
女士 你还好吗
Yes, yes, I-- I'm all right.
没事 我还好
What happened here? Our cab hit this woman.
刚才怎么了 我们的出租撞到了这位女士
Because of her. It was not because of me. I wasn't driving.
都怪她 不怪我 又不是我在开车
Ma'am, let's take the driver's and lady's statements,
夫人 先听听司机和这位女士怎么说
and then we'll get yours.
然后再听你的陈述
Okay, but you're not gonna pin this on me,
好 但你们不能把这事赖在我头上
and I know enough to ask for a lawyer.
我懂得要请律师来
Please wait in the cab.
请在车里等一下
This is totally bogus, okay? Let's just hop in another cab.
这太荒唐了 我们再打一辆车吧
No, we can't abandon Adeem and Mary.
不 我们不能丢下亚蒂姆和玛丽
She's totally fine. The police are here, okay?
她没事 警♥察♥也在这里
And I'm very hungry. Let's at least wait in the deli.
而且我饿坏了 至少进熟食店等吧
Fine. Okay, we're gonna be in the deli,
好 我们去一下熟食店
and, Adeem, I don't want to upset you,
亚蒂姆 我不想给你添堵
but the meter is still running.
但计价器还开着呢
What smells?
什么味道
Oh, it's probably me. I don't wear deodorant.
可能是我身上的 我没擦体香剂
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
They have coconut popsicles?
他们这有椰子冰棒吗
Oh, this was the last one.
最后一支了
Do you want mine? No, I'm good.
你想吃我的吗 不用了
Do you resent me for dating Adam?
你是因为我和亚当约会而恨我吗
What? Uh, no, I don't resent you.
什么 不 我不恨你
I would never resent
我不会因为那种原因
another woman for that and place blame on her.
恨另一个女人 还怪罪她
That is just not how I roll. If I was gonna resent anyone,
我不是种人 真说恨谁的话
I would resent him. I don't resent you.
我会恨他 而不是你
So, why are you mad at Adam, if you were mad at Adam?
那你为什么要生亚当的气呢 如果你生他气的话
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表