剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, but then I bought them.
是的 但后来我还是买♥♥了
That's the end. I bought them.
结局就是 我还是买♥♥了
Hey, my dad's gonna be here at 6:30. Why is he coming?
我爸六点半要来 他怎么来了
Oh, he has a conference in Minneapolis,
他在明尼阿波里斯市要开个会
so he's just gonna swing by for dinner.
顺道来吃个晚饭
You wanna join us? Um, no.
你想一起吗 算了
What are you working on?
你在忙什么
This article made of pictures
在写一篇附图文章
of how fat kids make for slutty adults.
说肥孩子家长会自暴自弃
Did you have anyone sign releases?
他们有谁签署授权了吗
God, no. You could get sued.
当然没有 你会被起诉的
We're in Iowa. They don't know what a fuckin' release is.
这是爱荷华 他们懂个屁授权
No, it's all the fucking honking outside my street.
不 都是我家外面的汽车喇叭声
They put a new traffic light on my corner.
他们在这个街口新装了个红绿灯
Yeah, a few days ago.
对 几天前
Yeah, and inexplicably, it's green for about four seconds
对 难以理解的是绿灯可能就四秒
and then the red light is interminable,
红灯却没完没了
so all these cars get gummed up on my fuckin' block all day.
所以这些车成天都堵在我这个街区
Yeah, exactly.
对 正是
And if someone wants to take a left turn,
如果有人想左拐
it's exponentially worse.
拥堵状况更是糟糕
Just unabridged chaos in seconds.
就是一团乱
Yeah.
对
No, that's the thing.
不 就是这么回事
This block used to be one of the quietest,
以前这街区算是
most serene blocks in the whole neighborhood.
周围最安静祥和的了
And now every morning it's like the fall of Rome.
现在每天早上就是罗马陷落
Good morning, sir. Hello.
早上好先生 你好
Hello, hi, good morning. Could you roll down
你好 早上好 能麻烦你把
your window, please? What the fuck is going on now?
车窗摇下来吗 这他妈干什么
Could you please-- thank you.
能麻烦你... 谢谢
I just want to say this honking that you've chosen to engage in,
我只想说你一直按喇叭
it's not gonna get you off the block any faster.
也不会让你更快地离开这个街区
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
It's not serving any purpose whatsoever.
这一点也不管用
This isn't helping you, it's not helping me,
这对你没用 对我也没好处
so I'm appealing to you neighbor to neighbor
所以我当面请求你
about our noise pollution problem, okay?
解决噪音污染的问题 好吗
I live right there, and this incessant sound
我就住这里 这声音一直不停
is prompting my norepinephrine production, okay?
搞得我血压很高
Who the fuck made you mayor, huh?!
你♥他♥妈♥多管什么闲事
Don't fucking look at me. Beat it, motherfucker!
别他妈看着我 滚开 混♥蛋♥
This incessant sound is doing irreparable damage,
这种无休止的声音会造成不可弥补的损害
irreparably!
不可弥补
You understand? Stop honking! Stop!
明白吗 别再按喇叭了 别按了
Fuck you! Stop! Stop the honking!
去死吧 别按了 别按喇叭了
Everybody, shut the fuck up!
所有人 都他妈别按了
Shut the fuck up!
别他妈按了
Before Chester reads an excerpt from his story,
在切斯特读他的故事节选前
a couple of you have registered complaints about something.
你们中有些人对一些事提出了投诉
Apparently, one of you left a letter to the class in the cubbies.
显然 有人在信格里留了一封给同学们的信
I haven't checked mine.
我还没看我的信格
I was away camping with my fraternity
我和兄弟会的人去露营了
and I haven't been back yet.
一直没回来
Who wrote the letter? It doesn't matter.
信是谁写的 这不重要
It was Hannah.
汉娜写的
It was me. I'm the one who wrote the letter.
是我 是我写了那封信
I signed the letter. I'm not ashamed of the letter.
我也签了字 我并不觉得丢人
What did the letter say?
信上说了什么
The letter is a sincere and heartfelt apology
那封信是我为自己上周在
for my behavior last week at the poet party.
诗歌♥会上表现的诚挚道歉
I think I became a little exorcised
上周我有些走火入魔
in trying to share my beliefs
试图强加信仰给你们
and I would like to start anew.
我希望重新开始
So this is me starting anew.
所以现在就是重新开始
Well, I personally feel very offended.
我个人觉得很生气
Why were you offended, Logan?
为什么 罗根
Well, Hannah, where should I start?
汉娜 从哪里说起呢
"I'm sorry I overreacted, but I find it difficult
"很抱歉我反应过激了 但我发现
to think clearly in an environment
身处在雷区一般的环境里
that feels like a minefield
很难清楚思考
where anything I do or say can be misconstrued."
我所说所做的都会被人误解"
It's sort of a runon sentence. Sort of?
这段话有点冗长了 有"点"吗
Jeffrey, why don't we not workshop my apology?
杰弗里 能不能别品评我的语法
I think that takes us down a dangerous road,
我觉得这样的做法非常不可取
workshopping each other's emotions.
别人的情绪不是例文
But, Hannah, it's not really an apology.
可是汉娜 你这不是道歉
It's actually super defensive.
你的话语很有戒心
"And now I find that I cannot think or write clearly
"我周围存在着的强烈负面情绪
due to the overwhelming negative emotions around me,
导致我无法♥正♥常思考和写作
so I choose to express myself here
于是我决定说出来
in order to shift everyone's energy towards me."
以求大家的负能量能换个方向"
It doesn't even make sense.
这话根本不通
Well, now I can't defend myself from what you just said
我现在也完全不能辩解了
because you already called me defensive.
因为你说了我有戒心
So if I'm to defend myself, I'll seem even more defensive.
我要是再解释 不就更有戒心了吗
So you're saying that it's our fault you can't write?
你是说自己没法写作是我们的错吗
I mean, I don't like to use words like "fault," but, yes.
我不喜欢用"错"这个词 不过确实
Hannah, those cubbies are sacred spaces.
汉娜 那些信格是很神圣的空间
They are meant for sharing art, you know, and not spewing hate.
是用来分享艺术 而不是散播仇恨的
I forgot because I haven't had a cubby since kindergarten,
我上次用信格还是幼儿园的时候
so I forgot what we're supposed to do with them.
所以我忘记那些是用来干嘛的了
I thought you just drop your Play-Doh--
我还以为就是放橡皮泥...
How else are we gonna share these materials?
不然文章该怎么分享
You know, I feel very weird about this whole encounter.
其实 今天的见面我觉得很奇怪
How could you feel weird?
你怎么会觉得奇怪
You were camping with your fraternity.
你不是跟兄弟会的人去露营了吗
You didn't even go to your cubby.
你又没看到格子里的东西
Plus, it's written like a LiveJournal.
而且 写得跟交友日志似的
Fine, I take it back.
行 我收回
And I'm never going to attempt another apology.
我也绝对不会再道歉了
It wasn't an apology!
那根本不是道歉
Hannah just threw a piece of paper at me
汉娜直接把纸扔我身上了
in a very aggressive manner,
态度还很凶狠
and I feel extremely uncomfortable. Jeffrey, hush.
我觉得很不舒服 乔弗里 别说了
Jeffrey, hush. Be careful or she'll write
别说了 小心点
another hate letter and stick it in our cubbies.
不然她又要写一封仇恨信群发了
It wasn't a hate letter! It was a heartfelt apology.
那不是仇恨信 是我真心实意的道歉
What about that was an apology?
那信哪里像道歉了
I said I'm sorry in it a bunch.
我说了好几句对不起
I'm sorry, I worked really hard on my story.
不好意思 我的故事构思很久了
It's about a robot horse,
是关于机器马的
and I would really like to get back to it.
我想回去专心写作
Actually, this whole thing with the letter
其实你写这封信
actually kinda makes me like you more.
反倒让我更喜欢你了
What if I pulled into your driveway
要是我也开到你家门口
and started leaning on the horn?
开始狂按喇叭呢
How do you think that'd make you feel?
你会是什么感觉
How do you think your wife would feel about that, huh?
你觉得你老婆会是什么感觉
If I started just pushing the fucking horn
要是我他妈也狂按喇叭
right through the steering wheel?
直接按穿方向盘
Right through the fucking dash!
按穿仪表板
Hit that horn again! Hit it again!
你再按喇叭 你再按一次
What's your problem? Every man has his breaking point!
你什么毛病 谁都有崩溃的底线
You want to see my red line?
要挑战我的底线吗
You want to see Ploshansky's red line?
要看看我普勒单斯基的底线吗
Hit it again!
再按一次啊
Look, you think there's any correlation
你觉得你按喇叭
between that light and that horn?
红灯就会变短吗
Do you? Do you think there's...
是吗 你觉得...
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表