剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
that you are a loser who doesn't care,
你是个无所谓的失败者
and that's not true anymore. I watched that happen.
从今往后不再是了 我见证它发生
You made that happen.
是你逼着它发生的
So, Ray...
雷...
I've been following you around all day
我跟着你一天
waiting to tell you something.
是有事想说
I thought you were following me around 'cause you're unemployed
我以为你跟着我是因为你没工作
and you're restless. Uh, well, yes.
而且闲不住 好吧 是的
But I've also been wanting to tell you something for a while,
但我也想了好久告诉你一些事
and, um, I keep trying to tell you in all these different ways
我尝试用好多种方法告诉你
and it just keeps coming out wrong instead,
但总是说错话
like, in stupid ways.
比如 说的很不讨巧
Okay, try me.
好吧 再试试
I'm the reason that our relationship ended.
我们分手是我的错
I wasn't ready and I was unkind and very rude
我没准备好 我很不友好 很粗鲁
and generally acted in a way that I, um,
说话做事都像是
don't want to be remembered after I die.
恨不得被人讨厌一样
And, um, you were a good boyfriend,
你是个好男友
and, um, I did love you.
我确实爱过你
I was in love with you.
我当时是爱你的
And people always talk about how love is like,
人们总是讨论爱是什么样的
you know, the strongest emotion, but I was scared,
你知道 最强烈的情感 但我很怕
and sometimes that's even stronger for some people.
有时对某些人来说更为强烈
Like, people like me.
比如说 我这样的人
Look, I know I'm not easy, okay?
我知道我也不随和 好吗
You don't have to say all this.
你不需要说这些
Well, no, I mean, you're not easy.
不 我是说 你是不随和
No, you're, like, actually kind of awful sometimes
你就像 实际上有时挺烦人的
and really hard to take and maybe even a tiny bit mentally ill.
真的很不讨喜 甚至心理有点问题
Thanks. I don't know.
谢了 我不知道
But I hope that someday I can show you how much I did love you.
但我希望有天能告诉你我曾经多爱你
I mean, like, without getting back together
我是说 在不复合的条件下
'cause that ship has sailed.
因为已经没机会了
Yeah, Shosh. No, I mean, like, that ship has sailed.
是的 索索 我是说 木已成舟
Like, that ship left the harbor.
没办法回头了
Um, I just...
我只是
you know I like knowing that I did love you
我愿意知道自己曾爱过你
'cause it makes me think that
因为这让我觉得
I might be capable of something else great someday.
也许未来某天我能干大事
And for now, I would like to offer myself to you
至于现在 我只想做你的一个
as your true and unyielding friend.
真心相待不越位的好朋友
And friends do not let other friends
朋友不会让其他朋友在
buy underwear in Forest Hills.
森林山买♥♥内衣的
What?
怎么了
I just don't want to go back in there and back to my life.
我只是不想进去 回到原来的生活
Then don't.
那就别
Come away with me and we'll get on a plane,
和我走 我们坐飞机
go somewhere we've never gone before.
去从没去过的地方
What?
什么
Dad, ew. Weird.
爸 好恶心
I'm kidding, Banana.
我开玩笑的 亲爱的
It was a bad joke.
这玩笑真没劲
Just, like, how do you know if you've made the right decision?
只是 你怎么知道你的决定是正确的
I want to make the right decision.
我想做出正确的决定
You'll know when you know.
到时候你就知道了
You know?
知道吗
Thanks for dinner.
多谢晚餐
I love you! Love you.
我爱你 爱你
I'll call you tomorrow! Okay!
明天打电♥话♥给你 好的
Bye!
拜拜
The neck of the shirt is so loose.
这短袖领子好大啊
I feel the breeze rustling every hair on my chest.
我感觉到风在抚摸我的每一根胸毛
So, you don't think that I'm too simplistic?
你不觉得我太单纯了吗
No, I think you're the perfect amount of simplistic.
不 我觉得你单纯的刚好
And you don't think that I'm too blunt, right?
你不觉得我太直率了吗
You would tell me if you thought I was too blunt?
我太直率的时候你会告诉我的吧
Or is asking someone if you're too blunt being too blunt?
或者直率地问别人自己是不是太直率
Why are you asking me all these questions?
你为什么问我这些问题
I'm sorry, I'm just feeling a little insecure about all this job rejection.
抱歉 我只是对找工作有点没信心
Look, you'll find the right job when it's right, okay?
是你的终归是你的 懂吗
You do things in your own time, Shosh.
不着急 慢慢来 索索
You always have.
你一直如此
Okay.
好吧
I'm not gonna scream in front of you, okay?
我不会在你面前大叫的 好吗
That's something that I do in private with them.
这种事我只会私下里对他们做
I just feel like my path towards a breakdown
我只是觉得这每一声喇叭
is lubricated with every individual honk, you know?
都在加速崩解我的生活
And I don't know where all this anger comes from.
我不知道这怒气是从哪儿来的
You've always been that angry. It's like your essential nature.
你一直都这么愤怒 这是你的本性
Maybe you should do something instead of just screaming, you know?
或许你该做点别的 而不只是大叫
Like, I don't know, talk to De Blasio.
比如 和白思豪谈谈
Yeah, I'll just stroll into the Mayor's Office at City Hall
对 我就这么大摇大摆走进市长办公室
and be like, "Hey, Billy, you don't know me.
说道 "嘿 老白 你不认识我
I'm Ray Ploshansky.
我叫雷·普勒单斯基
I'm being sonically groped for about 18 hours a day.
每天我都要被噪音骚扰18小时
Can we do something about the monumentally fucked-up
您老能做点什么来解决我家周边
traffic pattern in my neighborhood, please?"
这操蛋的交通状况吗"
Okay, whatever, Ray.
好吧 雷
I don't know, like, go to a city council meeting
要么你去参加政♥治♥台放的那种
like on those boring C-SPAN shows where
大家都不修边幅 只穿涤纶衫的
everyone has bad hair and wears polyester.
市议会会议好了
You're smart. Use your brain.
你这么聪明 动动脑子
Put it into action and you could totally enact some change.
再付诸实践 你真的可以改变点什么
Shosh. Yeah?
索索 怎么了
I really hate this T-shirt.
我真讨厌这件短袖
I hate that T-shirt so much.
我讨厌死了
It's awful. It's so bad.
太糟了 瞎透了
All right, thanks for shopping with me.
好了 谢谢陪我购物
Marnie?
玛妮
We need to talk, Marn.
我们得谈谈 玛妮
Marnie!
玛妮
Let me in.
让我进来
Desi? Coming. Yeah.
德西吗 来了 是啊
Yeah, I'm coming.
我来了
Marn! Okay, I'm right here, I'm right here.
玛妮 我就在这儿
What's wrong? I did it.
怎么了 我做到了
I fucking-- I fucking did it.
我他妈做到了
You did what?
你做了什么
Oh, man.
天啊
I told Clementine about us.
我向克莱蒙泰说了我们的事
I broke up with her. I fucking did it.
我和她分手了 我他妈做到了
Oh, my God.
天啊
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了
Sweetie, I don't know what you're saying.
亲爱的 我不知道你在说什么
It was the most difficult thing I ever did.
这是我做过的最艰难的事
Oh, my gosh, this is so amazing.
我的天 这太了不起了
That's so beautiful.
太美妙了
You're so emotional.
你这么情绪化
This is so intense for you.
这对你太不容易了
This is so-- it's okay, it's okay.
这真是... 没关系 没事的
What made you decide to do this?
是什么让你决定这样做了
Because she--
因为她...
It's okay.
没事的
I'm here.
我在这儿
She told me...
她告诉我
that she was thinking about this guy sexually,
她在性幻想那个家伙
and I think that she's already fucked him.
我觉得她一定睡过他了
So, I'm confused. Did she dump you?
我没明白 是她甩了你吗
It sounds like she dumped you. No, I dumped her.
听起来像是她甩了你 是我甩了她
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表