剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, let me tell you. I'll walk you through this.
我来告诉你 跟你讲
What these are...
这些东西
...are the tightest fucking German guitar pedals
是德国制♥造♥的史上最屌♥
ever made in history, okay?
吉他效果器
These pedals-- baby, these--
这些踏板 亲爱的
These pedals are so sick. Yeah?
这些踏板太牛逼了 是吗
These pedals single-handedly created the distortion
《恐怖情人节》背景音乐的失真效果
that became the My Bloody Valentine sound.
就是这些踏板一手造就的
They're gonna do the same thing for us, I promise you.
它也将成就你我 我跟你保证
I didn't know we were looking for a new sound.
我不知道咱们想找新的声音
Well, maybe not right now, but down the road.
现在也许不找 但等以后
Thinking second album, third album.
想想第二张专辑 第三张
You're so excited. Oh, my god.
你好激动啊 我的天
Oh, my god, it was such a sick deal, too.
我的天 而且还是桩好买♥♥卖♥♥
I couldn't pass it up.
我实在不能错过
How much were they? $2,000.
你花了多少钱 两千块
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥的说真的吗
No way.
当然
I'm like, ah! Wait, Desi.
我简直... 等等 德西
That is our entire advance.
这可是给咱们的全部订金
$2,000?
两千块吗
Yeah. I mean, the guy had no idea what he had.
是啊 那家伙都不知道自己有啥宝贝
Desi, there's nothing on this entire fucking planet
德西 这世上没有什么东西
that's worth our whole advance.
值得花掉我们全部订金的
I'm, like, so super confused right now, babe.
我现在超困惑 宝贝
I thought you'd be psyched.
我以为你会很高兴
No, no. Why?
不 不 怎么会
Why on earth would I be excited about this?
我怎么会高兴呢
Marn, this is our art, right?
玛妮 这可是咱们的艺术
This is what we do.
咱们是做音乐的
This box makes our art stronger, hon.
这个盒子能让咱们的艺术更深刻 宝贝
No, those have to be returned now.
不行 你得立马退回去
Okay, even if I wanted to return them,
就算我想退
which I powerfully do not,
但我强烈反对
that's not happening, okay, babe?
这不可能发生 宝贝
The guy's halfway to Toronto by now.
那家伙已经上路去多伦多了
Oh, my god. They're not going back, hon.
天呐 我不会退回去的 亲
I cannot believe this. $2,000, Desi.
真不敢相信你 两千块呢 德西
Do you know what else that could've bought?
你知道这些钱还能买♥♥什么吗
$2,000 on that?
花两千块买♥♥它
I cannot believe you're being such a fuckin' bitch about this.
真不敢相信你这么不理解
Fuck you, Desi. I'm walking.
滚吧 德西 正走着呢
Fuck you! All right!
滚 没问题
Go think about this decision you made.
好好想想你的这个决定
Thanks for ruining my day!
多谢你毁了我的好心情
Rain cloud.
乌云
Fuck.
妈的
The thing is, if you really like him,
重点是 如果真的喜欢他
you have to make it clear that you're young, fun, and flaky.
你必须清楚表明 你是年轻有趣另类的
Jessa, I stopped taking advice from you quite some time ago.
洁莎 我早就不再征求你的意见了
Yeah, and notice that since then
是啊 要知道 在那之后
you have been unemployed with a sandy, broken vagina.
你就一直守着个干涸受伤的阴♥道♥在家待业
I'm going through the same thing right now, Shoshanna,
我现在也跟你一样 索姗娜
with regards to Ace.
却是有关艾斯
I've shown up at two of his commercial shoots,
我两次去看他拍广♥告♥
and one time I was dressed as a little match girl,
有一次我穿得跟个卖♥♥火柴的小女孩似的
and since then I haven't picked up one of his calls.
打那以后 他连一通电♥话♥也没打过
He tries to tell me that, like,
好像想告诉我
he's not in a sexual place right now,
他现在没心情你情我爱
but one more day of radio silence
但我再沉默一天
and he will be knocking at our front door, naked.
他就得裸着 跑来敲咱家的门
I mean, this is kind of your gift.
这也算你的天赋了
It's kind of my gift.
"也算"我的天赋吗
Shoshanna, I have four fucking suicide attempts under my belt,
索姗娜 有四个男人为我企图自杀
men who just couldn't live without me.
他们没了我就活不下去
Ace is different. He's, like,
但艾斯不一样 他...
so self-possessed and random.
泰然自若 又很随意
Scott is so amazing, too.
斯科特也很棒
I mean, he's smart, he's handsome.
我意思是他又聪明又帅
How the fuck am I supposed to make an impression on that?
我他妈怎么能让他注意到我呢
You have to, you know, employ an element of surprise.
知道吗 你应该给他点惊喜
Like jump out from behind something and scare him?
比如从他身后跳出来吓他一跳
No, like show him an act of love when he least expects it.
不是 是出其不意的向他示爱
What about a frenulum piercing?
要不要打个系带环
What?
什么
Your frenulum. It's like that webbing under your tongue.
系带 就比如你舌头下面的那跟筋
And there's no way your mom would ever see that.
而且你妈绝对发现不了
That's gross. I think it's cool.
好恶心 我觉得很酷啊
I think it's, like, sexual, but not too on the nose.
我觉得既性感又不像在鼻子上那么招摇
And it could be like a friendship thing.
它还可以当成一种友谊的象征
We'll both do it. Okay.
咱俩一人打一个 好啊
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Could we get two best "friendulum" piercings, please?
能给我们打两个最棒的"金兰"环吗
Who wants to go first?
谁先来
She does.
她先
Which earring?
选个环
I like the barbell. That's kind of badass.
我想要脐环 那种看起来更痞
Gold ring.
我选金环
Yeah, I think the gold ring's by far the way to go.
我也觉得金环最靠谱
Can you hold this? Yeah, of course.
能帮我拿一下吗 当然啦
Oh, look, he is basically ready.
看 他已经准备的差不多了
So you just plop down there.
你躺好就行了
Just breathe. It's really--
深呼吸 这会很--
It's gonna be a chill process, for sure.
过程肯定很爽
So, just so you know, he's just getting the clamp ready.
好啦 他正在准备夹钳
He's putting a little bit of a solution on the needle,
他在针上放了点消毒液
which seems like a good sign.
看起来蛮不错哒
Now he's just gonna take the needle...
现在他要动针了...
Putting the clamp.
夹住你的舌头
Are-- are you doing it?
你...要开始穿了吗
It's going right in--
马上就进去了
Okay.
好了
Cleo, you okay?
克利奥 你还好吗
I can't do this. She's moving too much.
我没法弄了 她动得太厉害了
Okay, you're moving too much, so just pull this hand down.
好了 你动得太厉害了 把手放下来
It's halfway through. You need to calm down.
已经穿进去一半了 冷静点
Just shove it through. Stop, stop...
一鼓作气穿进去 住手 停下...
Just push it through.
直接穿进去
Just push it through. It's okay.
穿进去啊 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, just push it right through.
没事 直接穿到底就好了
Don't Cleo...
别... 克利奥...
Just keep it down.
手放下来
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停 停
It's almost done. It's almost done, okay?
就快完成了 好吗
It's through, Cleo.
穿好啦 克利奥
Cleo, it looks so good.
克利奥 看着很棒哦
Are you gonna go now?
你这就穿吗
Fuck, no.
我他妈才不干
You said you were gonna go.
你说你要穿的啊
Listen, let's get friendship necklaces,
听着 我们可以带闺蜜项链
friendship bracelets.
闺蜜手链
But that was fucking heinous to watch.
不过这玩意儿看着都讨厌
You're such a pussy.
你也太怂了吧
Listen, as an older woman and as your friend,
作为比你年龄大的女人 和你的朋友
a great lesson I can teach you
我给你上了重要一课
is that it's okay to change your mind.
就是你可以转变想法
Show me.
让我看看
So cool!
酷毙了
Hi, guys. Do you live in the district
两位 你们住在这一带吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表