剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
on the same band that we are both in?
有完全不同的定义呢
That is bizarre to me.
这太匪夷所思了
I'm starting to wonder if maybe you don't like "Close Up"
我开始怀疑你不喜欢《靠近》这首歌♥
because I wrote it instead of you.
是不是因为这是我写的 而不是你
No, I like the song. Could that be it? Are you sure?
不 我喜欢这首歌♥ 是吗 你确定
I loved this song. Okay.
我以前很爱这首歌♥ 好吧
What do you mean loved this song?
你说以前爱是什么意思
And then you told me that you're writing She & Him songs
后来你告诉我你在写"她他"风格的歌♥
and now, like, my whole-- I gotta do a heavy rethink here.
现在我整个人...不得不来个深刻反思
How about we talk about
不如我们来谈谈
the partnership that I thought we were in...
我眼中的我们是怎样的伙伴关系
We are in a partnership.
我们就是合作关系
...whereas recently-- no, recently
但最近... 不 最近
it's just been me writing while you tinker with your motorcycle.
都是我在写歌♥ 你光顾着摆弄你的摩托车
I am-- that's my-- that's my mode of transportation, Marnie.
我那是...那是我的交通工具 玛妮
That is my mode of transportation.
是我的交通工具
That doesn't change anything.
那又怎么样
That's how I get--
那是我...
That's weak, dude.
你这就太损了
That's my mode of transportation.
那是我的交通工具
If she's feeling sick, then I got nowhere to go.
如果她不舒服 那我就哪儿也去不了
I do write. I fucking write all the time.
我真的在写歌♥ 我他妈时时刻刻都在创作
I'm writing when I'm doing anything.
我做任何事时都想着写歌♥
When we're making love, I'm writing. -
我俩做♥爱♥的时候 我也在构思
I am so glad that we combined our books.
真高兴我们把书合并到一起了
You know, I was a little nervous about it,
知道吗 我有点紧张
but these children's encyclopedias are amazing.
不过这些儿童百科全书真是太棒了
They still say that Columbus discovered America,
他们还在说是哥伦布发现的美国
and I think-- I think in one of these illustrations,
我觉得 我觉得在其中的一幅插画里
he's wearing makeup.
他还化了妆
Do you want to go for a run in a sec?
等下去跑步不
Um, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Come on, there's a street fair I want to disrupt.
走啦 正好有个市集 我想去捣乱
Mm, I don't really feel up to it.
我不太想去
Beginnings of a cold?
有点感冒吗
Gotta sweat that out.
出出汗就好了
Come on.
来嘛
I like to watch you bounce.
我喜欢看你蹦蹦跳跳
I like to watch your boobs bounce.
看你的奶♥子♥蹦蹦跳跳
I like to watch your ponytail bounce.
马尾辫蹦蹦跳跳
I like to watch your body bounce.
你的身体蹦蹦跳跳
No, I can't go for a run
不行 我不能去跑步
'cause I had an abortion yesterday.
因为我昨天去堕胎了
I can't go for a run and I can't take a bath
我大概一周都不能跑步 不能洗澡
or use a tampon or have intercourse for, like, a week.
不能用卫生棉 也不能滚床单
Are you, uh...
你是在...
What?
什么
Yeah, just a couple of things I can't do
有几件事我不能做
'cause I had an abortion yesterday.
因为我昨天去堕胎了
Was it mine? Yeah, of course it was yours.
是我的吗 当然是你的
I didn't want to talk about it beforehand.
之前我不想跟你说
I just wanted to do it.
只想先做掉
But I haven't shared with boyfriends in the past.
这种事我以前从不跟男友说
I'm trying to be more open with you.
我想试着对你更坦诚些
So you're trying to be open with me?
你想试着对我更坦诚些
How many abortions have you had?
你堕过几次胎
I'm not gonna share that with you because that is private.
这是隐私 我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna ask you how many girls you've gotten pregnant.
我也不会问你 你搞大过几个肚子
None. It's not private.
一个也没有 这不隐私
I've gotten no girls pregnant except for you now.
我从没让女孩怀孕过 除了你现在
I think you're behaving very magnanimously this time.
我觉得你这次的表现非常大度
I really do.
真的
And I think it's very difficult considering
这相当不简单 考虑到
Mimi-Rose is a very fascinating, very interesting, slim,
米米罗斯是个有魅力 有趣
kind of like a little pinched nose there.
瘦削 鼻翼微缩的人
How do you know that she's slim with a little pinched nose?
你怎么知道她瘦削 鼻翼微缩
I never said that.
我没跟你说过
Did you, like, Google her or something?
你谷歌♥搜索她了吗
No, no, no.
不 没有
You just created a very vivid image.
是你创造了一个栩栩如生的形象
I see her as a very attractive,
我看她应该是很漂亮
wondrous kind of very angular, slim person.
瘦削有棱角的奇女子
And I think you're being very stable
你对待这整件事
about this whole thing and very mature.
很冷静 也很成熟
Thank you. I guess the upside
谢谢 看来人生
to having everything go wrong in your life is that
出点小差错的好处就是
you cease to have any expectations of anything or anybody.
不再对任何人任何事有所期待
And that's an unbelievably mature thing
这话对你这个年龄的人来说
for a person your age to say.
真是成熟得不得了
It's just great.
太棒了
I guess the thing that's bothering me the most
最伤脑筋的大概是
is that I have no idea what's coming next.
我对接下来的一切一无所知
I've never felt that way before.
我从没有这样的感觉
Like, I don't even know what I want to have happen.
我甚至不知道自己希望发生什么事
When you were writing as a career option, how was that?
你把写作当成事业时 有何感受
Was it fulfilling?
觉得满足吗
Fulfilling? I don't know.
满足 我不知道
I remarkably never thought about that.
我绝对从没这样想过
I mean, I guess I liked
我大概是喜欢
the fact that writing has the ability to effect change.
写作可以改变影响人这一点
You know? The writers who I love
你知道 我喜欢的作家
really helped me to form my world view,
真的为我构成了我的世界观
so, I don't know, I guess I wanted to help other people
我可能是想帮助别人
the way those writers have helped me.
就像那些作家帮我一样
You're a helper.
你是助人型的
You're just-- you know, you like helping people, I think.
看来你...喜欢帮助别人
With Iowa, getting in, really what I liked
考上爱荷华 被录取
was just that my friends seemed really impressed
我真正高兴的是朋友错愕的赞叹
and my mom seemed really happy.
和我妈开开心心的
Well, you made your mom happy. That made you feel good.
你让你母亲开心 这让你感觉很好
So sometimes making your mom happy is helping your mom.
有时让你母亲开心也算是帮助她
So maybe I do really like helping people.
或许我真的喜欢帮助人呢
Wow. I mean, who-- who are you?
天 你究竟是谁
Who is this person that I'm seeing sitting there
我面前的这位究竟是谁
saying these beautiful, stable things over there?
说着美好成熟的话
I just-- this is like a wow moment for me.
这真是让我震惊啊
Who fucking went with you?
是谁他妈的陪你去的
My friend Sue-Ellen Garth.
我朋友苏艾伦·加斯
I don't even know her.
我都不认识她
You'll meet her. She's a somnambulist.
你会见到的 她是个梦游症患者
Who-- who-- who did it? Who aborted you?
谁干的 谁给你堕的胎
A doctor named Guneta did the procedure.
一个叫古尼塔的医生做的手术
She delivered my cousin's baby.
她接生了我堂姐的孩子
Was it a boy or a girl? My cousin's baby's a girl.
男孩还是女孩 我堂姐的孩子是女孩
No! Ours!
不 我们的
It was a ball of cells.
它只是一团细胞
It was smaller than a seed pearl.
比一小颗珍珠还小
It didn't have a penis or a vagina.
它还没长阴♥茎♥或者阴♥道♥
Isn't this a decision that people typically make together?
这难道不是通常大家一起协商的决定吗
So you wanted a baby? Maybe.
你是想要孩子吗 也许吧
That's kind of absurd.
这有点可笑
We've been together for less than seven weeks.
我们在一起还没到七个星期
I don't think that we're ready for a child.
我觉得咱们还没准备好生孩子
Crazier things have happened. People do crazy things.
更疯狂的事都发生过 人们去做疯狂的事情
My parents got married after a fucking week.
我父母认识才他妈一个星期就结婚了
Okay, so we should have the baby
好吧 那我们本该生个宝宝
and put it in your toolbox as a cradle and feed it sardines
把你的工具箱当摇篮 喂孩子吃沙丁鱼
and tell it that you don't know my middle name?
告诉它你连我的中间名都不知道
It's Rose! No, my first name is MimiRose.
是罗斯 不 我的名字是米米罗斯
My middle name is Eleanor.
我的中间名是埃莉诺
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表