剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I was like, "what did Jaden say?"
我问她 "杰登跟你说了什么"
What did Jaden say?
杰登说了什么
Oh, okay, so now you're-- you're Amber.
现在你是安柏了
Okay, great. Sorry.
好吧 继续
By this point, it was all over Facebook.
这时候 非死不可上已经闹得沸沸扬扬
"Amber sucks baseball dick."
"安柏为棒球手吹♥箫♥"
Stop.
打住吧
That is brilliant, though.
不过挺精彩的
I mean, it was offensive, I'm sure,
这当然是很无礼
but you have to admit, it was pretty clever.
但得承认 这句真经典
Then-- so what did you say?
然后你怎么说
Well, I'm not supposed to go off-script.
我得照着剧本说
What do you mean script?
什么剧本
Kindly put these on.
麻烦穿上它
Oh, thank you very much.
多谢
Love that enthusiasm.
好喜欢这种狂热
Well, I knew this would suck,
我知道这展览不怎么样
but I did not have any idea just how much.
但没想到这么糟糕
Are you kidding? This is terribly wonderful.
你开玩笑吧 这简直棒极了
Well, you are a delightful sport.
伙计 你真讨人喜欢
Thank you. Shall we?
谢谢 走吧
Kindly put these on.
麻烦穿上它
"Ask me my name"?
"问问我的名字"
What's your name? Dorkis.
你叫什么 多基思
Dorkis.
多基思
With an X? S.
带个X吗 S
What's your name? Uh, Yojan, but with a Y and a J.
你叫什么 乔汉 带Y和J的
Excuse me. Hello.
打扰一下 你好
Hannah? What are you doing here?
汉娜 你来这干什么
Oh, um, hello, Marnie, Desi. This is Fran.
你们好 玛妮 德西 这是弗兰
Hey, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Seriously, it's kind of crazy that you're here,
说真的 你来这很奇怪
don't you think? How come? What's what's going on?
不觉得吗 为什么 怎么了
I mean, if you're talking about Adam,
如果你是说亚当
he and I are completely fine
我们没事了
and we're just checking out the show.
我俩只是来看展览的
I think it's beautiful that you're here
你能来真是太好了
and not contributing to this pervasive,
不为这弥漫着的
toxic culture of women in the arts just cutting each other down,
艺术女性毒文化贡献丝毫 她们互相拆台
maligning each other.
恶意中伤彼此
I love the way you think.
真喜欢你思考的方式
Seriously. Thank you. Thank you, Hannah.
不是吧 谢谢你 汉娜
So, just putting a couple things together.
我连蒙带猜的
Uh, your ex-boyfriend is here?
你前男友也来了吗
Yeah, you know, I probably should've told you about it,
我该提前跟你说的
but on the other hand, it's like we broke up so long ago
但其实 我俩已经分手很久了
and the wounds are so healed.
伤口早就愈合了
And at this point it's like
现在
we're all just part of one big friend group.
我们只是朋友圈里的两个人
Really? You know what? It's no problem.
是吗 不过没关系
You know? Everybody's got a past.
人人都有历史
This might be shocking for some folks,
这对一些人来说可能不可思议
but I have dated people before.
但我以前也谈过恋爱
Women, in fact.
而且是跟女人
Hello. What the hell? Uh, excuse me?
你搞什么 不好意思
I was six years old when they took me away. My mom was crying.
他们带我走时我只有六岁 妈妈哭了
They were gonna put her in
他们要把她送去
another camp. We've heard this one, Desi.
另一个集中营 这个咱们听过了 德西
What's happening?
什么情况
She tried to give the soldier my favorite doll,
她想把我最爱的洋娃娃给当兵的
a family heirloom. The soldier threw it on the ground.
那是个传家宝 结果当兵的把它扔在了地上
Its porcelain head cracked.
娃娃的瓷脑袋裂了缝
Uh, this way, please?
请你来一下
Uh, yeah, we can talk for a minute.
好的 咱们可以谈谈
But Fran can hear anything you have to say.
但弗兰也能听到你说的
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Okay, we're on a date.
我们在约会
We were looking for a cultural activity to do
我们本想参加个文化活动
like the two cultured New Yorkers we are,
就像我们这两个有文化的纽约客
and so we find ourselves here at Mimi-Rose Howard's show.
结果就来米米罗斯·霍华德的展览了
Hannah.
汉娜
It's our first date.
这是我们第一次约会
Hannah, would you do me a favor and leave
汉娜 麻烦你帮个忙 离开这
before this gets really fucking weird?
以免一切变得很尴尬
You mean like 10 minutes ago?
你是说10分钟前吗
You know what? Maybe we should go.
要不咱们还是走吧
You know what, Fran? I don't want to go
弗兰 我不想走
because I feel like we haven't really experienced
因为咱们还没体验到
the wonder of this experience yet.
这次经历的精彩之处呢
You can't be serious with this.
你不是认真的吧
We oughta I'm not doing anything, okay?
咱们最好 我什么也没做啊
I'm over it. You're not over it.
我已经放手了 是你还很在乎
Otherwise you wouldn't have noticed me
不然你也不会在40到70个的
in this crowd of 40 to 70 people.
人群中注意到我
Starting to feel a little used here.
开始感觉自己被利用了
You didn't come here to see the show.
你来这又不是为了看展览
No, I came here to see my friend Marnie,
不 我来这是为了看我朋友玛妮
my other friend Jessa,
另一个朋友洁莎
and for a date that I'm on with a man named Fran.
为了和一个叫弗兰的人约会
Check him out.
看到他没
All right. I am out.
好 我没了
This is a huge fucking city.
这城市那么大
How hard is it for us to avoid each other... Fran!
要不见对方是有多难 弗兰
...until you get over this?
直到你真正放手
Adam, I am over this, okay?
亚当 我已经放手了
What am I supposed to do,
不然要我怎么办
call ahead to every place you might possibly be?
去每个你可能出现的地方前都先知会你吗
It's my girlfriend's art show. I'm gonna be here.
这是我女朋友的艺术展 我肯定在这儿啊
I'm not gonna be anywhere else.
我是不会离开的
You can hang out with your friends everywhere else.
你和你朋友可以出去聚 去哪儿都行
Why are you really here?
你为毛非要来这里
I don't know.
我不知道好吗
Hannah, you came.
汉娜 你来啦
I did, Mimi-Rose.
我来了 米米罗斯
I came and I really enjoyed myself.
我来也来了 玩也玩了
And now I think I'm gonna have to leave.
现在我想我该走了
Oh, okay.
好吧
Well, thank you for coming.
感谢你能来
Thank you, and thank you for this artistry.
也谢谢你 谢谢你搞的这个艺术展
Thank you, Hannah.
谢谢你 汉娜
We're actually about to go to the after-party,
我们待会儿要去庆功
if you'd like to join us.
你要不要一起来
No, I don't think that's necessary.
不 我想没这个必要
No, it's not that big of a deal.
没什么大不了的
My ex-partner Ace is going.
我前男友艾斯也会去
Her ex-partner Ace is coming.
她前男友艾斯去哦
Hannah, would you like to share a car with us?
汉娜 要不要和我们拼车
Well, Hannah's on a date. I'm not on a date anymore.
汉娜正约会呢 我已经约会完了
Adam intimidated him and he fled,
亚当把他吓跑了
so, yeah, I'd love to come.
所以 我同意 我很乐意搭伙
Holy donkey shit.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
Mims, you ready to go? Hi, I'm Ace.
小米 可以走了吗 我是艾斯
Oh, Hannah. Mimi's former partner.
我是汉娜 米米的前任
Oh, my God, I'm Hannah, Adam's former partner.
天哪 我是汉娜 亚当的前任
Ace. Yeah, okay.
艾斯 你好
Shall we into the night?
咱们走吧
Shall we do this thang?
可以吗
Yeah. After you.
好啊 你先请
After you.
你先请
After you. I said after you.
你先请 我说了你先请
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表