剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
and have a moment to talk about the upcoming election?
能不能占用几分钟聊一聊下届选举啊
I don't know, I think we should go.
我不知道 我觉得我们应该去
Okay, Ray, you need to step up your game.
行了 雷 你该玩点新花样了
Step up my game? Yeah.
新花样 对呀
Hi, do you live in the district and...
你好 请问你住在附近吗 还有...
Hi, excuse me. This is Ray Ploshansky.
打扰一下 这位是雷·普勒单斯基
He's running for community board chairperson.
他准备参选社区委员会主席
He's in favor of no taxes
他主张免税
and also free bagels every morning before 11:00.
而且每天早上十一点前发放免费百吉饼
All right, I'm in.
好吧 我投他一票
Wonderful, thank you.
太棒了 谢谢你
See you later. I'll see you later.
回见 会再见面的
Oh, not if I see you first. Not if I see you first.
除非我先见到你 除非我先见到你
All right, Tarzan, let's wrap it up.
行了 泰山 我们收工了
Let's get you down the block. Thank you.
你不用管这片了 谢谢
What the fuck was that? I'm campaigning.
这他妈什么情况 我在拉选票啊
Shosh, you can't just lie to people. You know?
索索 你不能欺骗大众 懂吗
Honesty is the one thing separating me from other politicians.
诚实正是我和其他政客的不同之处
Ray, no politician is a fan of honesty.
雷 哪个政♥治♥家都不诚实
You have to focus on results.
你要注重的是结果
The fact that you're not already running
你竟然没拥有一家
a fortune 500 company is baffling to me.
世界五百强公♥司♥可真是稀奇
Okay, please, please,
行了 拜托
can we not talk about my stifled job situation?
能不提让我添堵的工作吗
My brain really needs a repose.
我的脑子真需要好好休息下
Sure.
好吧
So how's the love life?
那感情生活呢
Seriously, Ray?
真要吗 雷
Shosh, I think we should be able to talk about
索索 我觉得我们是时候
this sort of stuff by now.
谈谈这些问题了
Don't you think? Okay.
你觉得呢 好吧
Well, then, since you asked, I happen to have a date
既然你问起 我碰巧和一位
with a man who is very much intriguing to me.
我觉得很有魅力的男人在约会
Is that weird for you?
你会不舒服吗
No.
不会
No, I think that's great.
我觉得那样很好啊
I think you deserve someone who's very much intriguing.
我觉得有魅力的男人才配得上你
How about you? Me? I got nothin'.
你呢 我什么情况都没有
Crickets and tumbleweeds, that's what I got.
只有蟋蟀和风滚草陪着我
I went on, um, eHarmony the other day.
我前两天逛了逛相亲网站
Yeah, but I didn't even start the process of actually--
不过我还没真正开始...
Ray! Would you like a flyer?
雷 要来张传♥单♥吗
Ray, that's wonderful. Yeah.
雷 太好啦 是啊
My best friend Zeva
我闺蜜吉娃
met her soul mate on eHarmony.
就是在那里找到她另一半的
And he used to be a professional baseball player,
而且他以前是一名职业棒球运动员
So there's no stigma.
所以这没什么难以启齿的
No, no, it's not that. It's not a--
不不 不是那个原因 不是...
There's someone I know I don't want to be with.
有个我知道自己不想和她在一起的人
Like, I know it.
我都明白
I know we're not the right fit, I get it.
我知道我们不合适 我明白
But despite that, there's, you know--
但是 你懂的...
It's one of those things where you're waiting for your heart
这种事你得等着自己的大脑
to catch up to your brain.
追上感情
Ray, you are going to find somebody, I promise,
雷 你会找到心上人的 我保证
Who is so much more right for you than I ever was.
她会比我更适合你
Shosh, that's so sweet of you to say.
索索 你能这么说很贴心
I appreciate it, but I'm actually
谢谢你 但我现在其实
not talking about you right now.
说的并不是你
Well, then who are--
那是谁...
Fucking Marnie?!
玛妮吗
Okay, you don't need to-- volume.
好吧 你没必要这么大嗓门
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm campaigning over here. Excuse me, sir!
我到这边助选 打扰一下 先生
Okay, you don't Ray Ploshansky!
好吧 你不用... 雷·普勒单斯基
You okay?
你还好吗
I got two bottles of Riesling.
我买♥♥了两瓶雷司令
Riesling's too sweet.
雷司令太甜了
No one likes it.
没人喜欢
Should I get something else? Don't bother.
我该去买♥♥点别的吗 算了
Whoa, hey, slow it down, my brother.
慢一点 小家伙
How's it going? Yeah, it's going.
还好吗 还好
Just ol' National History Day.
不过是国家历史日而已
I just wanted to apologize about our date the other night.
我想为那天晚上咱们约会的事道歉
That was not the way that I wanted to act.
我不是故意的
I kinda really messed that one up.
我真是把事情一团糟
I kinda got away from myself and...
有点不过脑子...
before the shit hit the fan, I was having an amazing time.
在那些破事之前 我真的很开心
Well, I appreciate that. Thanks.
非常感谢 谢谢
Yeah, no worries.
不用担心
I've been trying to make some kinda better choices in my life
我一直在试着在生活中做一些更好的选择
and, you know, new choices,
还有新的选择
and I think one of those choices would be to hang out with you.
其中之一就是和你出去约会
And, you know, make up for the nonsense. Oh, yeah.
弥补我之前的过失 是吗
Yeah.
是吗
Uh, I can't do that.
我做不到
Okay, can you explain why you can't do it?
好吧 能解释下你为什么做不到吗
Is it, like, a scheduling issue?
是因为日程排不开吗
Yeah, look, um,
听我说
You're a very smart and, uh, unusual person,
你非常聪明并且与众不同
and I like talking with you very much.
我喜欢跟你聊天
Ditto. Cool.
我也是 很好
But I'm just trying to, you know, not be so attracted to drama.
但我只是不喜欢那么戏剧化
Uh, on the whole.
总的来说
To lead a calmer life,
过平静的生活
as Mary J. Blige tells us to.
就像玛丽·简·布莱姬告诫我们的那样
My ex entirely drained my bank account...
我前女友榨干了我的银行账户
I'm sorry. And then well, thank you
我很遗憾 然后... 谢谢
finished it off by pouring battery acid on my plant.
她还往我的植物上泼电瓶水 之后就分手了
Well, you wouldn't have to worry about that with me
这一点你倒是不用担心
'cause I don't even know where you'd find battery acid.
因为我根本不知道去哪找电瓶水
You, like, chop open a bunch of batteries?
把一堆电池戳开吗
That would take hours, like making pomegranate juice.
那得耗点时间 就像榨石榴汁
Hannah, Hannah, I'm trying to be gentle here.
汉娜 我不想过分
Fran, I'm not the person that you think I am.
弗兰 我不是你想象的那样
I think you are exactly the person that I think you are.
我觉得你和我想象的一模一样
I think you're not the person that you think you are.
你才并不是你想象的那样
I think that's where the confusion is.
我觉得困惑就在此
Look, just hear me on this, okay, please?
就听我一次 好吗
You can walk away... Okay.
你可以走了 好吧
...And I'm just gonna leave you with this. Okay.
我不管你了 好的
And percolate on it over the weekend
这个周末好好考虑[过滤]一下
like your little coffee machine.
就像你的小咖啡机一样
Just...
只是...
You're attracted to me, you're intrigued by me,
你吸引了我 我吸引了你
You think I'm a wild horse and you want to tame me.
你觉得我是匹野马 想驯服我
I understand all of that. It's the new frontier of misogyny.
我完全理解 这是厌女症的新领域
Take a woman who's in control of her life
找到一个自立的女性
and then silence her.
然后打♥压♥她
And I'm up for it.
我没意见
'sup? Hey, rider. Hey, rainbow.
你好 你们好 骑士 彩虹
Okay, she published all of your emails on her Tumblr?
她把你的邮件都贴到她的轻博客上了吗
Yeah. I'm telling you, she lost her mind.
对 我跟你说 她疯了
She decided that I was the embodiment of the white male oppressor.
她认定我就是白人男性压♥迫♥者的化身
Yeah.
然后呢
And I was like, "Did I not just pay for your cat's dialysis?"
我说"你猫咪的透析钱难道不是我给的吗"
Bitches be cray.
婊♥子♥都是疯子
Yes, thank you.
对 谢谢你
Well, anyway, thank you so much for joining me for a meal
无论如何 谢谢你和我一起吃饭
even though I know we got off on a strange foot.
即使咱们的相识有点尴尬
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表