剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Well, you said more than words.
我们懂你的心情
I did, didn't I?
是啊
I'm going to become a therapist.
我要当理疗师
I'm moving to Japan.
我要搬去日本了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're gonna be such a good therapist!
你一定会是个好理疗师的
I know! You're gonna make a really great geisha.
是啊 你也会是个好艺伎的
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 谢谢大家
I'm shaking. I can see that.
我在发抖 看得出来
Oh, my God. That was the scariest thing I have ever done.
天啊 这是我♥干♥过最可怕的事了
How was it? It was good, yeah.
怎么样 很好
It was really good. Really good.
很好 真的很好
What's wrong with you? Nothing.
你怎么了 没什么
Where's Desi? Did he come?
德西呢 他来了吗
I don't know.
不知道
Jessa-Hannah.
洁莎汉娜
You were just born.
你才出生
Jesus Christ. That's your Uncle Adam.
天啊 这是你亚当舅舅
And I'm gonna tell you some things about being alive.
我来告诉你些活着的感觉吧
Life, man...
人生 天啊
I can't guarantee perfection, but I can guarantee intrigue.
我不敢保证是完美的 但一定会有
The idea that I had an "ambilicord" is-- is insane.
人长过"齐袋"这事真是疯狂
Umbilical cord. Umbilical cord.
脐带 脐带
You wanna just know that. It's a word you wanna know.
你要学会这词 你会想学会的
Umbilical cord. Yeah, good job.
脐带 很好
Mimi-Rose and I are over.
我跟米米罗斯分手了
Really?
真的吗
I'm sorry to hear that. I know you really cared about her.
真抱歉 我知道你很在乎她
I don't know that I did. I don't think I really knew her.
我怎么不知道 我不是真的了解她
Yeah, but isn't that how we always feel?
是 但我们不都是这样吗
Like, when a relationship ends, you're like,
就像 一段感情结束 你会想
"What was that? Who was that?"
"那算什么事 他是谁"
And then you give it a few months
然后你花几个月时间
and all the good memories come back
美好的回忆都翻涌回来
and you can kinda live with it, I think.
我觉得你又可以接受了
No, I just think I was confused.
不 我觉得是我一时糊涂
And I think I made a mistake.
犯了个错误
I miss you so badly.
我好想你
I think I just got lost in it all.
我觉得是我迷失了
And I didn't hold on to the right stuff
我没抓住正确的东西
and I let my center move.
让我的心灵偏移了
And I just got lost.
然后迷失了
Hannah?
汉娜
I think you're just really tired
我觉得你真的累了
and that you had a really long day
今天很难熬
and that you're gonna get some sleep
你回家睡一觉
and you're gonna feel all better.
感觉会好很多
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Really, I don't know where the fuck I've been at.
真的 我不知道自己是怎么了
But, you know, I'm here now.
但是 我现在在这里
Yeah, I'm--
是 我...
I can't do that.
我不能这样
Please?
求你了
I can't.
不行
Yeah, you can.
不 你行
I can't.
不行
Okay.
好吧
That's fine.
没关系
Okay.
好
Honey, it's late.
亲爱的 很晚了
Were you sleeping? No.
你睡了吗 没有
Mommy, I just saw a baby get born, okay?
妈妈 我才看着一个宝宝降生
Not a whole baby. First it was just the foot
不是整个宝宝 先是脚出来
and then it was the rest of the baby.
然后身体其他部位才出来的
But I did. I saw a baby.
但我看到了 看到了一个宝宝
It was the cutest thing in the entire world.
真是全世界最可爱的东西
She's so small, but her name is Jessa-Hannah
她那么小 但她叫洁莎汉娜
and she seems real feisty.
而且真的生机勃勃
That's nice, honey. Babies are sweet.
真好 亲爱的 宝宝们都很可爱
Are you okay? Oh, I'm fine.
你还好吗 挺好
I'll be fine.
我会好的
The sad part is I don't really have a future.
悲哀的是我没有未来了
You have a future, though, Hannah.
你还有未来 汉娜
You're not like me,
你不像我
giving your life to one man who ate it all up.
把一生献给了个吃干抹净的男人
You have time to go out there and forge something new.
你有时间出去 闯荡新世界
You have time to go out there and forge 10 new things,
无穷无尽的未来在等你
not just reenact, reimagine the same old thing
不只是追忆和再现过去
with the same foolish man.
抓着同一个傻男人不松手
Can I talk to Daddy?
我能跟爸爸说两句吗
Oh, sure. She wants to talk to you.
好的 她要跟你说话
Hello?
喂
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表