剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I don't understand how you could do something like that
我不明白你怎么能不先跟我说一声
without talking to me first.
就去做这样的事
It's-- that's evil.
那... 那是罪恶的
You're right, you don't understand.
你说得对 你是不明白
I had just gone as far as I could go in Iowa, you know?
我在爱荷华已经做到极致了
Yeah. I was practically running that JCPenney.
对 杰西潘尼百货就靠我管了
I was dating a guy who was the front-runner in the mayoral race.
我和一个市长竞选的领跑者约会
I had just put a bid in on 16 acres,
我出价买♥♥了6.5公顷的土地
but I thought, I don't know, I just feel empty.
可我想... 我就是感觉空虚
So I might as well come back here and be with you losers.
所以回来和你们这群窝囊废在一起比较好
I've decided I'm not getting a job.
我决定不找工作了
I'm gonna marry Scott the soup mogul,
我准备嫁给那个汤料大亨斯科特
and I'm just gonna be Mrs. Madame Tinsley for the rest of my life.
我的余生将会成为汀斯利太太夫人
I'm gonna forgo all of my dreams and ambitions for his,
我打算为他放弃所有理想和抱负
and I'm just gonna become my mother.
变成像我妈那样的人
No, no, no,
不 不 不
you do not wanna end up with someone so selfish.
你不会想跟这么自私的人共度一生的
I'm telling you, Shosh, seriously,
我是认真的 索索
you end up feeling more alone than you felt
到头来 你会觉得比起真的
when you were actually just entirely alone.
独自一人 还要孤独的多
Marnie, you fought so hard for this relationship,
玛妮 你这么拼命力争这段感情
but it's making you unhappy already? I know.
但它已经让你不快乐了吗 我知道
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
我不知道我到底是怎么了
I think I'm incapable of true companionship.
我觉得我不能接受真正的伴侣关系
Plus, he's a total asshole as it turns out.
另外 事实证明他是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, this table is like the island of misfit animals.
天啊 这张桌子像个不合群动物的岛屿
I'm falling asleep right now.
我现在快睡着了
I could be at a brunch with a guy
我本可以跟一个开小啤酒厂的家伙
who runs a microbrewery, so let's pep it up.
一起吃早午餐 所以麻烦振作点
Well, listen, I have big news,
听着 重大新闻
which is that I've decided to get a job that actually helps people.
我已经决定找一份真正能帮到别人的工作
Ew, like a not-for-profit job?
像是非盈利性的工作吗
Hannah, you're the most selfish person we know.
汉娜 你是我们认识的人里最自私的
I mean, you won't even share a Kit Kat.
你连一块奇巧都不愿分着吃
Yeah, it's true. You're so selfish that when we lived together,
没错 你自私到咱们一起住的时候
you put the fire extinguisher in your own bedroom
把灭火器放在自己的卧室
so you could have access to it first.
这样就可以第一个使用它
Well, that's all gonna be turned on its head
所有那些都将发生转变
'cause you know what? I wanna change the world.
知道吗 我想改变世界
Change the world? Like, all of it?
改变世界 你是说整个世界
That's a big job.
那可是大工程
Why is this so flummoxing to all of you,
为什么我想做一个积极的改变
me wanting to make a positive change?
让你们这么困惑
Because I'm very skeptical of anyone who wants to help others.
因为我对有人愿意帮助别人表示非常怀疑
Mmhmm. I mean, there's always some sort of hidden agenda.
没错 这背后总是另有所图的
100%. Mother Teresa loved being famous.
一点没错 特蕾莎修女就很热爱名声
Well, what's a job that I could have
那我做什么能帮助
that helps people that doesn't disgust you?
别人的工作不会恶心到你们
Based on this look, I would say...
就目前这个情形 我会说...
bus and truck with "Thoroughly Modern Millie"... Yes.
《蜜莉姑娘》里的客车和卡车 没错
Ice Capades...
白雪滑冰团
Clock maker. Uh, clog model?
钟表匠 木屐模特
Schoolmarm. Okay.
女教师 好的
Tennille in a Captain & Tennille cover band. Yeah.
"船长和坦尼尔"翻唱乐队的坦尼尔 对
Girl who gets killed in a Lifetime movie. Wait.
生活台电影里被杀的女孩 等等
Mayim Bialik's stunt double.
马伊姆·拜力克的特技替身演员
Elijah.
伊莱贾
Your horrid, horrid personality
你这种极奇讨人厌的个性
may have actually led to something good,
也许真的办了件好事
which is that I could be a teacher.
譬如 我可以做一名老师
Well, you know what they say-- those who can't do, teach.
人们常说 论谁再不济 也还能育人
Yes, and I can't do, so I'm gonna teach.
没错 我是很不济 所以我去教书
All three vacant properties are owned by a Mr. Anat Heifetz,
三处闲置房♥产皆归阿纳托·海费茨所有
who has yet to incur any monetary fines
而他必须得负担
associated with buildings standing longer than 30 days
因房♥子一个月内未向政♥府♥登记
without registering with the city.
而造成的全部罚款
I'm sorry. Excuse me, but I gotta run out of here early tonight.
抱歉 打断一下 今晚我得早点走
Can-- a motion to adjourn
我提议休会
and we'll pick up where we leave off next week.
咱们下周再接着继续
Second.
附议
With that second, I adjourn this session.
这样的话 我宣布休会
We'll continue next week starting with--
下周我们将从...
Kippy Cohen. Kippy Cohen.
基比·科恩 基比·科恩开始
Good?
可以吗
Done. Objection!
那就这样 反对
I'm sorry?
不好意思
I object. What?
我反对 什么
I've been sitting patiently, quietly in this chair all day.
我耐着性子在位子上静静地坐了一天
All day. You wanna know why?
整整一天 想知道是为什么吗
'Cause I'm on today's docket.
因为我排在了今天的待审名单中
Today's docket should happen today.
今天待审的案件就应该今天审
Next week is for next week's docket.
下周是留给下周待审案件的
Well, thank you for contributing your opinion,
谢谢发表你的看法
but sometimes we don't get through it all, okay?
但有时我们没法一次全部审完 懂吗
Like, today we started with some issues from last week.
就好像今天的会议是从上周的议题开始的
Okay, well, I'm sorry, but I don't think that's very fair.
很抱歉 但我觉得这不公平
And I don't think they do either.
我想他们也不这么认为
And it's certainly no way to manage your business.
当然 我们没法插手你的办事方式
So I would like to procure a motion
所以我想提一项动议
that we get through today's docket today.
今日的案件今日毕
I second that. Thank you, Kippy.
我附议 谢谢 基比
Okay, well, a motion has to be seconded
一项动议必须得由委员会成员附议
by a member of the board.
才能通过
Are there any board members
有委员会成员同意
that wants to second this hothead's motion?
这位楞头青的动议吗
I didn't think so. Good night.
我想是没有 晚安
Will you hold that, please? Thank you.
请帮忙拿一下好吗 谢谢
Excuse me, Kippy.
借让一下 基比
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们真应该为自己感到羞愧
Shame on you!
真丢人
You call this politics?
你们管这叫政♥治♥吗
This is a circus!
这叫马戏团
Okay, thank you. Can you sit down now, please?
够了 谢谢 可以坐下了吗
You can't even put a few lights in the library
你们就没法在图书馆里装几盏灯
so Mr. Gold can read?
好让戈尔德先生能好好看书
Are you fucking kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I take umbrage!
我很生气
Hold on, umbrage?
等等 很生气
I just wanna write that down, that you take umbrage.
我只想把这记下来 你很生气
I take umbrage at your sweeping disregard for the taxpayer
我很生气 因为你们全然无视纳税人
and your general managerial ineptitude.
管理上又失职无能
Umbrage! Shame on you people!
很生气 你们太无♥耻♥了
He's not wrong.
他说得没错
I can't remember the last time
我都记不得上一次
we got something approved here.
我们通过一项议案是什么时候了
Seriously, Stu, you can't remember?
真的吗 斯图 你记不得了吗
You can't remember--
你记不得...
So all of a sudden, you have a problem with our productivity?
突然间你对我们的绩效很有意见是吗
When was the last session you came to not drunk?
你上一次清醒着来开会是什么时候
Says the man who'd probably stop at a bar and cheat on his wife.
出自一个会去酒吧搞外遇的男人之口
You're gonna judge me? How dare you?
你要对我说三道四吗 好大的胆
Why don't you go visit your convict husband in jail?
你怎么不去监狱里探望你那牢犯丈夫
Oh, nice, Ted. Professional as always.
厉害啊 泰德 一如既往的专业
And do you wanna tell everyone how much money
你想要告诉大家上个月你从基金里
you took from funds in petty cash last month?
取走了多少小额现金吗
Screw you, creep. I thought you were my friend.
去你的 我以为你是我朋友
Not when it comes to money.
谈钱没情分
You put that money back!
把钱还回来
I took a loan of $10.
我只是借了10块
You know how I always sleep 15 minutes later than you?
你知道我为什么总比你晚起15分钟吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表