剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, you just boob hit me with your foot.
你刚用脚踹我奶♥子♥
Oh, my God. I'm okay.
我勒个擦 我没事
I just want to be alone.
就想一个人静静
I think she just needs some time to digest this.
我想她只是需要点时间来消化
Does she need to do it here? Uh, it seems like it,
她要在这儿消化吗 貌似是的
but all will be revealed in the fullness of time.
到时候一切自会明了
I can't believe you called her first.
不敢相信你居然先给她打电♥话♥
I didn't call her first, she just got here first.
我没有先给她打 她不过是第一个到的
Uh, if I were her, I'd definitely be the person
如果我是她 我一定会是
I'd want someone to call first.
我想第一个通知到的人
Actually, I called Marnie before either of you.
其实 在你们俩之前我先给玛妮打了电♥话♥
Oh, well, that's nice. You're a twat.
你真好心 你个白♥痴♥
You know what, if you see her,
知道么 要是你见了她
tell her her services are no longer needed.
给她说 她不用过来了
Hannah? Who's there?
汉娜 谁在那儿
What is going on? Why aren't you in Idaho?
怎么回事儿 你怎么不在爱达荷待着
What do you care?
关你屁事
What did I do?
我怎么惹你了
I'm sorry, I'm just really confused right now.
我错了 我现在真的很心塞
Are you here on furlough?
你现在是放假吗
Adam is seeing someone.
亚当谈恋爱了
Yeah, right, Mimi-Rose Howard.
对啊 没错 米米罗斯·霍华德
I told you about her, right?
我跟你说过她的 对吧
No.
没有
Jessa, I think I'd remember if you told me that my boyfriend
洁莎 如果你说我的男友交了新女友
had an entirely new girlfriend.
我肯定会记得的
Fair enough.
那倒是
I don't understand what's happening, Jess.
我就是不明白这算什么事 洁丝
I feel so fucking insane. How did this even occur?
我真♥他♥妈♥要炸了 怎么会有这种事儿
Well, the heart wants what the heart wants.
就是... 你情我愿呗
You do know who you're quoting, right?
你知道你引用的是谁的话 对吧
I actually am sure I told you about her.
我真的确定我给你说过她
I distinctly remember.
我记得非常清楚
Jessa, I'm 100% sure you really didn't.
洁莎 我百分百确定你真的没说过
Okay, so let's put your mind at ease.
好吧 放松神经
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Nothing, everything. What do I need to know?
没什么 什么都行 我需要知道什么
Okay, I hadn't seen MRH in, like, a year or two
好吧 我有一两年没见过她了
and I knew she was single after the whole ace thing blew up
我们撕逼之后我知道她是单身
and then I was talking to Adam about his predicament...
然后我跟亚当聊了聊他的情况
Oh, my God. You set them up?
我的天 是你给他们牵的线
I mean, what's-- I don't understand. What's the problem?
那个 我不太明白 有什么不妥吗
You said you were leaving for two years.
你不是说要离开两年吗
Wh-- hold on, what were we supposed to do,
怎么 那你希望我们怎么做
sit around flicking our clits till you got back?
干坐在那自♥慰♥等你回来吗
I can't fucking believe this. I can't believe this.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信 无法相信
Oh, my God. I mean, I don't want to hurt you.
我的天 我真没想要伤害你
But the fact is is that Adam is happy.
但事实是 亚当很快乐
And he's really opening up at our dumb meetings,
戒瘾会上不再像个闷葫芦
which is a good thing.
这难道不好吗
What is he saying at the meetings?
那他在会上都说了什么
Hannah, you know I can't tell you that.
汉娜 你知道我不能告诉你
It's anonymous. Don't be a child.
那是匿名会 别幼稚
Fuck!
操
You just hit me.
你打我
Yeah, you hit me.
没错 你先打得我
You're a fucking bitch.
你这个婊♥子♥
You have officially gone psycho.
你真是疯了
She's basically reverted to a preverbal level.
她已经基本丧失语言能力了
So? So, call Marnie.
那怎么办 叫玛妮来
I've already called her stupid phone like 10 times.
我已经给她那该死的手♥机♥打过十多遍了
How do you find people like-- -
你怎么找得到...
This is a message for her majesty, Marnie Michaels.
此条信息是发给玛妮·麦考斯女王的
This is Hannah, and this is the last message
我是汉娜 这是我以朋友身份
you'll be receiving from me during our friendship,
发给你的最后一条信息
which is now over because of the fact
我要和你绝交 因为你
that you haven't been here for me during what could constitute
在我这一生最难过的时刻里
the worst moment of my entire life.
没有陪在我身边
And I'm stuck in our old apartment in my bedroom.
我被困在我们那间老公♥寓♥我的房♥间里
There's a hole in the wall to your bedroom.
我们卧室之间的墙被打了一个洞
The place is seething with intruders.
侵略者正在这儿耀武扬威
And I have never had to piss worse in my life,
我这辈子从没尿的这么狼狈过
and probably no one else
很可能全美国
in America has ever had to piss worse than me.
都没人像我尿的这么狼狈
Really tickly!
真的好痒
Deeper, deeper. Harder?
用力 用力 再用力吗
Oh, yeah. Oh, sweet petunia, don't be frightened.
对 矮牵牛宝贝 别害怕
It's safe out here now.
现在外面安全了
Where, uh-- where are Adam and... her?
人呢 亚当和...她去哪了
They're bunking down at our place for the night.
他俩到我家将就过夜了
Come, step into the light, my dear.
来吧 到亮处来 亲爱的
How are your feelings? Still pretty tender?
感觉怎么样 还是很难过吗
I actually feel fine.
我其实挺好的
It was a rough morning, but now I could not feel more fine.
早上很不好过 不过现在感觉好极了
I'm actually worried about how fine I feel.
我都担心是不是好过头了
Okay, I think this girl needs a cup of tea, Laird.
我觉得这姑娘需要杯茶 莱尔德
But I'm creaming your feet.
但我正在给你涂脚呢
Why is everyone acting like tea is some magic elixir
为什么每个人都把茶当成灵丹妙药
that's gonna make it so Adam doesn't have a girlfriend anymore?
好像喝了茶亚当就没另交女朋友似的
Laird, tea.
莱尔德 去倒茶
What kind of tea would you like me to stop
你想要我停下给我
creaming the mother of my unborn child's feet for
未出世孩子的母亲涂脚
and make for you, Hannah?
给你准备什么茶呢 汉娜
Who is that?
什么动静
That's not them.
不是他俩
How do you know it's not them, Laird?
你怎么知道不是他们 莱尔德
Yep, that's Angelo from 4G
没错 是住4G的安吉洛
and his goddamn noisy dress shoes
穿着他那双该死的正装鞋
like he's better than everyone else.
好像比别人都拽似的
Mm, Miss Mimi-Rose. Oh, Mimi-Rose.
米米罗斯小姐 唉 米米罗斯
You know, I've only met her two or three times,
知道吗 我只见过她两三次
but I'm just not so sure about her, Hannah.
但我可不太看好她 汉娜
Not so sure at all. Please go on.
很不看好 拜托继续说
Well, Adam's very happy. I mean, there's that.
好吧 亚当很快乐 确实是
But, you know, like everything else in life,
但你也知道 和生活中的其他事一样
that could just be illusory.
这可能只是错觉
It's definitely illusory.
肯定是错觉
Yeah, and you know Adam. He has such a big heart.
你了解亚当 他很大度
Oh, huge heart.
太大度了
But he's really at his best when he's nurturing the poor,
当他照顾弱小迷茫 被深深伤害过的人时
the lost, the profoundly damaged.
真的魅力无限
Yes. You know?
确实是 你知道吗
Which is why you were so perfect for him, you know?
所以你才这么适合他 知道吗
And I'm just-- I'm so sorry that you are so sad.
我只是 我很抱歉看你这么难过
I'm really not sad. I really feel--
我真的不难过 我真感觉--
You know what, I'm okay, Laird.
我很好 莱尔德
I'm actually totally okay.
我真的非常好
Okay. Well, then, this'll be for later
好吧 那就当作你以后
when maybe you're not feeling okay.
感觉不太好的时候的安慰
Okay, but I'm gonna feel okay later.
但是我过后就会没事了
And there is nothing sexual about this at all
这跟欲望毫不相干
because I am about to become a father.
因为我马上就要做爸爸了
That's right.
说得对
But of course if you needed something of that nature,
不过当然 如果你有那方面的需要的话
we'd be happy to offer.
我们很愿意提供
Yeah.
没错
You're the best.
你真好
Baby, you're so sweet.
宝贝 你真贴心
No, you're sweet.
不 你才贴心呢
No, you're the greatest. No, no.
你是最好的人 不
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表