剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
What's so funny, you little creep?
乐什么呢 小妖精
I don't know.
我也不知道
You look like a teacher I had in fourth grade.
你跟我四年级的一个老师长得好像
I thought I wanted my mom to marry him,
我原想能让我妈嫁给他
but now I realize I just wanted to fuck him.
但现在我发现是我想干♥他♥
This apartment is so trippy.
这屋子好迷幻
It's like we're in a Tiffany music video.
好像我们在拍蒂芙尼的MV
Wait, is that really getting you off?
等下 你是因为那个才硬的吗
Thinking of fucking me in a Tiffany music video?
想象着在蒂芙尼的MV里干我
Fuck, yeah.
当然了
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
"I think we're alone now." Yeah!
《只剩我们》那首 没错
You don't get pierogies like this back in Michigan.
你回密歇根可吃不到这种饺子
Which is odd considering the size of the Polish population,
考虑到波兰人的数量 这就很稀罕了
especially in Detroit.
特别是在底特律
The variations in regional recipe is such a fascinating thing
不同地区食谱的差异性真令人着迷
because some people use more flour--
因为有些人面粉用的更多...
How's Mom?
妈妈怎么样了
Very well.
非常好
Very excited about finally getting tenure
评上终身教职兴奋得不得了
and not having to deal with that--
还没功夫去理...
Papa.
爸爸
Oh, you know...
你懂的
as well as could be expected, I guess.
我猜跟料想的一样呗
Just a lot of emotions.
百感交集吧
I mean, who knew a person could have that many emotions?
谁能想到有人会有那么丰富的感情呢
How are you, kiddo?
你怎么样 宝贝
I mean, I know this must be just such a huge shock.
我知道这肯定是个重大的打击
I'm okay, you know.
我没事儿
I'm proud of you and I'm worried about Mom, you know,
我为你骄傲 就是担心妈妈
but at the end of the day, this isn't really about me. So...
但到了最后 我其实不是重点
Well, sure, it is. I mean, you're part of this family.
当然是 你是这个家庭的一份子
When I think about it, my parents have been married
我想了想 我爸妈结婚时间
for way longer than most of my friends' parents,
比我大多数朋友的爸妈都长
so in that way I'm actually really lucky.
那样一想我也算非常幸运的
We're really not talking about divorce right now.
我们现在真的没说要离婚
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, staying married is not off the table.
我的意思是 维持婚姻关系也是可以的
People have all kinds of arrangements.
人们总有各种办法
So you finally get the courage to come out of the closet
所以你终于鼓起勇气出柜
and you're gonna stay married to a woman?
可还是和女人继续结着婚吗
Okay, that makes no fucking sense.
太他妈扯了吧
It works for some people.
有些人就行啊
You know, I just saw a documentary about a guy,
我刚看了一个男人的纪录片
a man who was gay,
这人是同性恋
and they had grown kids and his wife knew.
他孩子成人了 老婆也知情
Worked for them.
他们就行
Are you talking about "The Staircase"?
你是说《楼梯谋杀案》吗
'Cause in that, he-- he killed his wife,
在那部电影里 他把他老婆杀了
so in a sense it didn't work for them at all.
所以在某种程度上这个方法根本行不通
You don't know everything, okay?
你不是万事通 好吗
Basically, you're a child.
你还是个孩子
I'm actually not a child.
我真不是孩子了
I have way more experience with this stuff than you do.
这方面的经验我可比你们多多了
You oh, really? Yes, really.
你...是吗 当然
I was in a relationship with a gay man,
我曾跟一个基佬拍拖过
we broke up,
我们掰了
and I've been navigating the choppy waters ever since.
从此我就情路坎坷
You're a child, basically, okay?
你真的还是个孩子
I bet you didn't even bring your wallet, did you?
我敢说你连钱包都没带
Am I right? Did you bring your wallet here?
我没说错吧 你带钱包了吗
I brought my wallet here. Oh? Let me see it, then.
我带了 那让我看看
No, I'm not gonna show you my wallet for this stupid game.
我才不会那么无聊给你看钱包
Let me see your wallet if you're such a grown-up.
你要真长大了 就让我看你的钱包
I came right from the gym.
我从健身馆过来的
You don't have to laugh.
你也不用笑吧
That's right. That's what Jeremy told me.
没错 杰里米就是这么说的
Wait, it's not true. Yeah, he's going.
不可能 他真的准备
Cleo?
克利奥
'Sup, "Whore-vath"?
你好 "婊瓦特"
Can I have a quick word with you?
能跟你说句话吗
Just a quick word?
就一句
What? What's going on?
什么 你怎么了
I sent you, like, 10 texts
我周末给你
this weekend and called you three times.
发了十条短♥信♥ 打了三次电♥话♥
You didn't answer any of it.
哪个你都没回我
Well, my phone must have run out of power.
我手♥机♥肯定是没电了
Well, your Instagram told a pretty different story, Cleo.
你的图片分享可是啪啪打你脸 克利奥
I know that you and Jake were out
我知道你跟杰克去
in Prospect Park and he made you a flower crown.
展望公园约会了 他还给你做了个花冠
Okay, I'm sorry. It's not a big deal. It is a big deal.
好吧我错了 这又不是大事 是大事
I'm going through some very intense stuff with my family, okay?
我正烦着家里的事呢
Kind of cosmic, heavy stuff, and I needed to talk to you
很沉重的事 我需要向你倾诉
and you weren't there.
可你却不在
You're being really intense.
你有点过激了
So your dad is gay. So what?
你♥爸♥是基佬 那又怎么了
I knew you checked your phone.
我就知道你看手♥机♥了
My friend Thomas has, like, four dads,
我朋友托马斯都有四个爹了
so you need to check your homophobia.
你该去治治你的恐同症
My homophobia?
我的恐同症吗
Cleo, I'm like the least homophobic person you've ever met.
克利奥 我是你见过最不恐同的人了
I've had sex with a gay man.
姐跟基佬啪啪过
Well, then, why are you yelling at me?
那你跟我咋呼个毛线
I'm not yelling at you.
我没跟你咋呼
Why are you being such a B-I-T-C-H?
你怎么这么拨一袄
Are you calling me a bitch?
你说我婊吗
You're being kind of a bitch, so what am I supposed to say?
你就是在婊 我应该怎么说
You know what? You're kinda psycho.
你丫脑积屎吧
I'm psycho? Yeah.
我脑积屎 你以为呢
Well, maybe I am psycho 'cause it was psychotic of me
也许我真是脑积屎了 真的有屎
to choose you as a mentee and confidant.
才会选你做学生兼密友
Sorry your parents suck. Everybody's parents suck.
抱歉你爹妈烂成屎 谁的不是呢
Welcome to reality.
欢迎来到现实
What the eff would you know about reality, Cleo?
你♥他♥妈♥懂什么叫现实 克利奥
What'd you ever learn on the mean streets of park--
你这辈子经历过多少...
Cleo, I believe you have a class. Yeah, sorry.
克利奥 我想你还有课 是的 抱歉
Miss Horvath, let's adjourn to my office, please.
霍瓦特小姐 我们来我办公室好吗
I thought we were friends, Cleo.
我以为我们是朋友呢 克利奥
Friends who could talk about things, real things.
能推心置腹的那种朋友
Hannah.
汉娜
I think I know what you're gonna say, Principal Toby,
我知道你要说什么 托比校长
and I absolutely agree with you.
我也完全赞同
I should've saved that
我应该等到放学后
conversation with Cleo for after school hours.
再跟克利奥谈心的
I'm so sorry. Yes, or not at all, maybe.
我很抱歉 是 或者完全不该谈
Well, yeah, but would it have really been fair
那我把所有的情绪憋在心里
to her or to me to keep all my feelings stuffed inside?
对她或者对我就公平吗
I don't think so.
我不觉得
Look, Hannah, you've been a great sub.
汉娜 你是个好的代课老师
You know, you really connect with the kids
真的能跟孩子们打成一片
academically, socially,
不论是学术上 还是私下里
and you've got them excited about learning.
你让他们对学习充满了兴趣
I think it's because I really remember
我想是因为我还记得
what it was like to be a kid myself.
当个孩子是什么感觉
But the thing you have to remember is you're not a kid anymore.
但你要记得 你不再是个孩子了
No, I mean, of course I'm not a kid.
我当然不再是孩子了
The things I've seen in my life,
我这辈子见过的事情
it's not suitable for a child's eyes.
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
But, see, the thing is you need to be mindful
但关键是 你要懂得
of... boundaries.
保持界限
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表