剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You are very young. You are very smart.
你这么年轻 又这么聪明
You are very beautiful. Thank you.
还这么美 谢谢夸奖
And you're living in this amazing city, okay?
还生活在这么棒的城市
And if we're gonna have this incredible, explosive,
如果我们想建立这段惊人的 有争议的
sexually collaborative, musical, love relationship,
床伴兼音乐搭档的恋爱关系
which I can totally see, to be honest with you,
实话告诉你 我相信会的
maybe right now what you need to be doing
也许你现在应该做的是
is exploring and embracing your freedom
探索和拥抱属于自己的自♥由♥
and figuring out what it is that you really, really want.
弄清楚自己究竟想要什么
The problem with your plan...
但问题是...
is that I already know what I want.
我已经知道我想要什么了
You're not offering it to me.
而你没给我
So it's my sober birthday next week-- four months.
下周是我戒酒四个月了
Oh, cool. What are you gonna do?
很好啊 你有什么打算
Uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Laser tag, bumper cars or something.
打激光枪 玩碰碰车之类的
You'll probably have plans,
你应该有事要做
so it'll just be me alone at Chuck E. Cheese again.
所以肯定又是我一个人在查克芝士度过
When's yours?
你的是什么时候
I used to have one, but then I... didn't.
我以前戒过 但最后没戒掉
Well, make another one then, no?
那没有再戒一次吗
No, you only get one birthday.
没了 只有第一次能庆祝
But if you're serious about actually doing something,
不过要是你真有什么活动的话
I'm-- I'm in.
我参加
Okay. I'll keep that in mind.
行 我记住你的话了
How have your nights been with what's-her-face?
你和那个谁的夜生活咋样
Good, good, good. Right.
不错 挺好的 是嘛
It's not like I see her every day or anything.
我们又不是每天都能见
You're a liar.
你这个骗子
I mean, it's cute. It's very funny.
我是说 挺有爱的
But, you know.
但是...
I really have to pee. Can you hold my bag a sec?
我实在憋不住了 能帮我拿下包包吗
I'll be one second. I just--
等我一分钟就好
You're-- you're gonna do that here?
你就在这儿解决吗
I'm not waiting for a park or, like, stepping into a restaurant.
我等不及找个公园或餐馆再解决了
Jesus fucking-- okay.
我靠 好吧
Okay, cop, cop, cop, cop, cop.
警♥察♥来了 有警♥察♥
What? Put a plug in it.
你说啥 别尿了
Are you serious?
你搞什么玩意
Sorry. All done here, Officer.
抱歉 我好了 警官
Sorry, Officer, she's foreign.
抱歉 警官 她是外地的
You can't piss in the street, Miss.
你不能在大街上小便 小姐
Oh, come on. Are you gonna write me up? Yeah.
搞没搞错 你要罚我吗 没错
Why don't you write the city up
你怎么不给这城市开张罚单
for not having enough places for women to piss in?
因为都没足够的厕所供女人小便
All right, Are you kidding me?
好了 你逗我吗
Jessa. There's a toilet like every 17 blocks, you know.
洁莎 隔那么远才有一个厕所 你知道不
This is insane.
疯了
This is your summons. You'll pay a $50 fine, all right?
这是你的传票 你得交50美金罚款
Are you serious?
有没有搞错
Why don't I just send you the bill from my gynecologist
不如我憋得尿路感染了以后 把我看
when I get a UTI from holding it in?
妇科医生的账单寄给你看看
No.
没门
Now, ma'am, you didn't want to do that.
女士 你最好配合一下
You know what? I'm tired of being complacent. Bye.
知道不 姐已经厌倦循规蹈矩了 回见
Turn around. Stop walking. Turn around.
转过身来 站住 转身
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
You're under arrest. Do not resist.
你被捕了 不要抵抗
Ow, ow! Come on, that hurts.
轻点儿 好疼
He's hurting her. That hurts!
他伤着她了 好疼
Stop, you're hurting her! She's fine, she's fine.
住手 你弄疼她了 她没事 她很好
Stop resisting. Ma'am--
不要再反抗了 女士
Ma'am hey, hey, hey! Would you stop? You're hurting
女士 喂 住手好吗 你弄伤了
Get this guy off me! Hey, knock it off! All right.
抓住这家伙 停下 好了
You're done. Come over here. And you be still.
你也被捕了 过来 你老实点儿
Yeah, she literally said that
没错 她真的说了
the guys from Green Day wanted to have sex with her.
绿日乐队的人想跟她上♥床♥
That's disgusting.
好恶心
Zed, Zed, do another bong hit okay,
崔德 崔德 再来一口好不
'cause by the time I took the picture,
因为我拍照的时候
the smoke wasn't in that whimsical cloud shape anymore.
那种奇妙的云状烟圈已经散了
Oh, the whimsy.
棒极了
God, I love the poets.
老天 我真是爱死诗人了
This party sucks dick.
这个趴真是无聊透顶
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
The twins who live here have legal access
办趴的双胞胎可以搞到
to medicinal mushrooms and ecstasy.
药用迷幻蘑菇和迷幻药
I mean, it's like, you're welcome.
不要太棒好吗
I really don't feel good. I think I have mono.
我好难受 我觉得我感染单核细胞增多症了
For the fifth time? Yeah.
第五次吗 对
Maybe it's finally something more serious.
或者是更严重的病了
Lilly, Lilly,
莉莉 莉莉
show me those diminutive little nips. Yeah.
展示一下你萌萌的小乳♥头♥ 棒
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Did you, like, watch the Bill Cunningham documentary?
你是看了比尔·坎宁汉的纪录片吗
Why are you taking so many pictures?
拍这么多照片干嘛
I just realized I got so good at taking selfies,
我觉得我的自♥拍♥已经无人能敌
I wasn't feeling challenged anymore.
对我已经毫无挑战可言了
And then I thought,
我就想
"what would happen if I turned the camera around?"
"如果我调转镜头会怎么样呢"
It was a real epiphany for me, Hannah.
真是顿悟啊 汉娜
I feel really uncomfortable. Everyone from my program's here.
我觉得很不自在 我的同学都在这
I don't want to be here right now.
现在我不想呆在这里
It's just because you hot-rolled your hair.
只是因为你烫了头发而已
It's just you. You're uncomfortable in your own skin
这只是你的感觉 你觉得自己不自在
and you think it's everybody else's problem.
还以为是别人搞的
But you know what? Wherever you are, there you go.
但你知道吗 既来之 则安之
Is that the quote?
是这么说的吗
Does that sound right?
我说的对吗
Tito, what are you doing?
蒂托 你在干啥
It's just like everybody's saying it's such a gift, you know,
每个人都说这是好事
to have all this time to write,
有这么多时间写作
but then how come the only thing I want to do
那为啥我现在唯一想做的
is Google the one month
就是谷歌♥搜索
where Woody Harrelson and Glenn Close were a couple?
伍迪·哈里森和格伦·克洛斯有没有在一起过
This is what you always do, okay?
你一直都这样 好吧
It's like in college
就像大学时
when you would cry and cry into your tater tots
你对着炸土豆泥一遍遍哭诉
about not getting your papers done on time,
没办法按时交论文
but somehow you would always get those papers done.
但最后你总能有办法搞定
Yeah, but Marnie wrote like half those papers,
是 但一半都是玛妮帮我写的
and now I'm in school for the thing I actually want to do,
现在我进了梦想中的学校和专业
so shouldn't I actually want to do it?
难道我不应该真的动力满满吗
No, that's not how it works.
不 不是这样的
Nobody likes what they do.
没人喜欢自己的职业
Do you think Dakota Fanning wants to be Dakota Fanning?
你以为达科塔·范宁真想当她自己吗
100%.
绝对想
Being Dakota Fanning is amazing.
当达科塔·范宁多赞啊
You get so many free boots.
有那么多免费靴子穿
Well, if that's how you feel, why are you even trying?
如果你这么想 那干嘛还要执着
Because I'm a writer and that's what I do.
因为我是作家 这是我的职业
Well, I was a dancer,
那我还曾是舞者呢
but you don't see me five-six-seven-eighting
你也没见我走进屋子里
my way into rooms anymore, do you?
还在五六七八的打节奏吧
And when you let that go...
在你放手的那一刻
What was that like?
是什么感觉
It was the biggest relief in the world.
是全世界最大的解脱
Hannah?
汉娜
Everything works out the way it should.
一切自有它的轨迹
This side of the room needs to be sexier.
各位再骚点儿好吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表