剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Uh, we'll be right back.
我们马上回来
This might be a good time to talk with your loved ones
这没准儿是跟你们的家人讲讲
about respect and about how your behavior
关于尊重以及你的行为
affects other people, et cetera.
对他人影响的好机会
Marnie.
玛妮
Oh, God. There's no point.
天啊 这没有意义
There's no point in what?
什么没有意义
Sharing my music.
分享我的音乐
They were being so fucking mean.
他们都太刻薄了
They were laughing at me.
他们嘲笑我
Some of those songs are about death.
有一些歌♥是关于死亡的
Marnie, this business is not for sissy bitches.
玛妮 想唱歌♥就别当娘炮
What?
什么
The crying, the shaking--
哭哭啼啼 扭扭捏捏...
I mean, you've gotta give it a fuckin' rest.
你♥他♥妈♥少来这套
Elijah, where are your manners?
伊莱贾 注意你的言辞
Look, honey, if you want to do this,
亲爱的 如果你想干这个
you've gotta thicken your skin, okay?
就得把脸皮练厚实了
You should have stopped giving a fuck when you got on that stage.
当你站上舞台 什么都别理会
What do Judy Garland and Lady Gaga have in common?
朱迪·嘉兰和雷帝嘎嘎有啥共同点
They're both white? No.
都是白人吗 不
They're both bad bitches who don't give a fuck what people think.
她们都屌♥到从不在乎别人怎么想
They were told that they weren't thin enough,
别人说她们不够瘦
that they weren't feminine enough,
不够风情
that they weren't beautiful enough.
不够美艳
And then Judy went and died 'cause it all became too much.
最后朱迪死了 因为承受不了这一切
But Lady Gaga's fine.
但雷帝嘎嘎还活得好好的
Be well, Elijah.
保重 伊莱贾
Oh, and, Marnie,
还有 玛妮
you are so talented.
你实在太有才了
Have you ever thought about being a background artist?
你有考虑过做个龙套艺人吗
Because I have a friend at Central Casting
我有个朋友在选角部干活
and she's always looking for people to be, like,
她一直在找像是《傲骨贤妻》
you know, in a "Good Wife" courtroom scene.
法庭戏里的那种演员
Oh, or like "SVU" victim.
或是《法律与秩序》里的特殊受害者
You'd be an amazing victim.
你演受害者一定超赞
Bye.
再见
So nice to meet you.
真高兴见到你
I'm glad we broke up!
真高兴我们分手了
What a little fuckin' dick.
他妈的挫逼混球
You know what? New York is such bullshit.
知道吗 纽约真是个烂地方
If we lived anywhere else,
要是我们住在别的城市
I would never have to worry about seeing him
我绝不用担心会看见他
because he would have already
因为他会觉得自己
killed himself for being so small and gay.
又矮又基 干脆自杀
I can't believe Marnie left without saying good-bye.
不敢相信玛妮连再见都没说就跑了
Maybe she had another jazz lunch.
或许她还有场爵士午餐
Are you sure it's okay that I'm leaving all this stuff here?
你确定我可以把东西都留在这儿吗
Yeah, it's your apartment.
当然 这是你的公♥寓♥
Yeah, but I'm not gonna be living here or paying rent,
但我不再住在这 或是付房♥租
so you get to make some decisions.
所以你得做决定
I like being amongst your stuff.
我喜欢被你的东西包围
You know I'm shit on the phone, right?
你知道我不会打电♥话♥ 对吧
You're asking if I know if you're shit on the phone?
你在问我是不是知道你不会打电♥话♥吗
You take so many pauses
你总是不讲话
that I think you've hung up
我以为你上吊自尽了
and the only way you respond is, like, with this long groan.
而你的回应永远就是一声长长的低吟
Just like-- -
像这样
You're terrible at the phone.
你打电♥话♥真是烂透了
Do you want to go over the plan again?
你想要再过一遍计划吗
The plan is...
计划就是...
there is no plan.
没有计划
That works for me.
我同意
As a plan.
这个计划
It's a plan, then.
那这就是个计划
Okay.
行
Jesus fucking shit.
见鬼
Mom, I will be right out, okay? Adam is sleeping.
妈 我马上就出来 亚当在睡觉
No, it's me.
不 是我
What are you doing here? It's 6:00 AM.
你来干嘛 才早上六点
Did you really think you were gonna leave
你真以为能不等我
without me saying good-bye?
说再见就离开吗
Well, I couldn't find you after the gig anywhere.
演出之后我哪儿都找不到你
That place was a shit show.
那地方瞎透了
That's the last time I do a jazz brunch.
这是我最后一次参演爵士乐早午餐
I can't get my fucking suitcase closed.
我盖不上这该死的行李箱了
Uh, have you tried sitting on it?
你试过坐在上面了吗
It's a volume thing and it has to be equally distributed,
这是容量问题 得均匀分配空间
so you have to make sure while you're packing
所以打包时你得确定
that you actually stack them full--
确实把东西塞满了...
I think a vase just broke underneath me.
我想我压碎了个花瓶
A vase?
花瓶吗
You put a vase in the suitcase?
你把花瓶塞进了行李箱吗
Hey, party freaks.
嘿 小怪咖
Are you serious with that hat?
你当真要戴那帽子吗
Yes. Marnie came to pack?
是啊 玛妮来帮忙打包
That's so sweet. What a friend, right?
太窝心了 真够朋友 对吧
A good pal.
好闺蜜啊
Hannah, could you lend a hand here?
汉娜 能来搭把手吗
Hey, Marnie, don't cry.
玛妮 别哭
I'm gonna text you in, like, two seconds.
要不了多久我就会短♥信♥你
I love you.
我爱你
Let's wait to get gas in an hour.
咱们再等一小时去加油
No, let's not wait to get gas. We only--
不等了 我们只剩...
No, no, no, I'm gonna have to pee in about an hour.
不不 我一小时左右才会想尿
Well, why can't you pee now? 'Cause I don't have to pee now.
那现在干嘛不尿 因为现在不用尿
We've only got a quarter of a tank. No.
咱们还剩小半箱油了 不
I'm gonna have to pee in an hour, so let's just wait.
一小时后我会尿的 再等会
Hannah might want a snack.
汉娜或许想来点零食
I've got a whole bag of Fig Newtons.
我带了一整包无花果卷
She loves 'em.
她爱吃这个
Oh, wow, there you go. Fig Newtons.
又来了 无花果卷
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表