剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
The Fuhrer does not care about a reactor!
你必须优先研究武器
Your priority must be a weapon.
制♥造♥武器是一个及其困难的过程
Constructing a weapon is an extremely difficult process.
如果你不行 我就去找行的人
If you are not capable, I will find a man who is.
我可以做 哈利威尔先生
I can do this, Mr. Halliwell.
我并不质疑你的能力
I don't doubt your qualifications.
华盛顿特区
1942年
我不明白的是为什么
What I don't understand is why.
我年龄太大已无法参军
I'm too old to join the army.
如果我们要接纳你 那么
If we do take you on, well...
话说在前面 你可能会发现
let's just say you might be asked
你要被派去做的事
to do things that you find, uh...
令人厌恶
unsavory.
只要能有所贡献 先生
However I can contribute, sir.
这可不是游戏 莫
This isn't a game, Moe.
哈利威尔先生
Mr. Halliwell,
我耗费此生就是为了
I'm a grown man who has spent his life
能真正有所成就
trying to hit a ball with a stick.
我已厌烦了游戏
I'm tired of playing games.
普林斯顿 1942年
爱因斯坦博士
Dr. Einstein?
你好
Yes?
我是万尼瓦尔·布♥什♥
Vannevar Bush,
国防研究委员会的主任
Director of the National Defense Research Council.
我们希望你能为我们做一些运算
We were hoping you could help us with some calculations.
你们想要把铀同位素
You're trying to force uranium isotopes
转化为气态
into a gaseous state.
如果不尽快出结果 我们的基金就要用完了
If we don't show some results soon, our funding may dry up.
很抱歉 我很忙
I'm sorry, but I'm quite busy.
只是些方程罢了 教授
They're only a few equations, Professor.
再次 就是我的一个方程
Then again, just one of my equations
演变出了所有这些疯狂的事
seems to have started all this madness.
所以
So...
我不该告诉透露给你的
I really shouldn't be telling you this,
但是我们的情报部门报告了
but our intelligence services have reported
一些来自德国的消息
rumblings from Germany.
我们知道纳粹正在全力以赴
We know the Nazis are putting everything they have
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
into building a bomb.
你知道我没有权限知道这些吧
You are aware my security clearance has been denied?
所以我才要确保只有我们俩
That's why we have to keep this conversation
知道这次对话
strictly between us.
不会有人知道的
Nobody can know about this.
上帝不允许德国人
God forbid the Germans...
或者俄♥国♥人
or the Russians...
得知我们的计划
learn what we're doing.
阿尔伯特
Albert?
我以为你准备睡觉了
I thought you were coming to bed.
对 就来
Yes, of course.
还有一会儿
Just a few minutes more.
别耽搁太久
Don't be too long.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
睡不着
Could not sleep.
我的书没在原先厨房♥里的地方
My book wasn't where I left it in the kitchen.
我想着也许...
I thought perhaps...
也许海伦放在这儿了
...perhaps Helen put it here.
我的胃吵着要吃夜宵 于是就醒了
Well, I woke up with my stomach grumbling for a midnight snack.
那好吧 我给你做点吃的
Well, then, let me make you something to eat.
那太好了
Why not?
所有这些当然都很复杂 但要说
All of this is, of course, very complicated, but if something
联邦理工学院
瑞士 苏黎世
1944年12月
今晚有什么不清楚的 我保证
has been particularly unclear this evening, I can assure you
那是因为我的能力不足以解释清楚
it's because of my inability to explain it properly.
留神听某些字眼
Listen for certain words.
重水 快中子裂变
Heavy water, fast fission,
钚
plutonium.
如果海森堡说的话表明
If anything Heisenberg says leads you
他与制♥造♥炸♥弹♥有关
to believe he is close to constructing a bomb...
处决他
Kill him.
就在演讲厅里吗
Right there in the lecture hall?
我们不能让德国人得到这样的武器
We can't allow the Germans to get this weapon.
同样重要的是 我们不能让俄♥国♥人
And just as importantly, we can't allow the Russians
得到海森堡
to get their hands on Heisenberg.
即使纳粹没有成功
Even if the Nazis don't succeed,
我们也必须确保共♥产♥主义者
we've got to keep the Commies
不知晓这些秘密
from getting these secrets, too.
演讲太棒了 教授
A fascinating lecture, Herr Professor.
不过恐怕有些内容超出了我的理解能力
Although I am afraid some of it was beyond my abilities.
我知道您一定很忙 但如果不打扰的话
I know how busy you must be, but if it is not an imposition,
也许我可以陪您走回旅馆
perhaps I can walk you back to your hotel.
我有一些问题
I have a few questions.
没想到你在中学里
I'm surprised you are teaching
教这么先进的理念
such advanced ideas in secondary school.
我只是教了一些基础原理而已
Alas, I only teach the fundamentals.
不过我确实喜欢关注最新的进展
Although I do like to keep up with the latest developments.
也许我仍然抱有幻想
I suppose I still harbor the fantasy
希望能成为您这样的物理学家
I could be a real physicist like you.
你想知道些什么
What would you like to know?
最吸引我的议题是核裂变
The topic that most interests me is atomic fission.
杂♥志♥上说 这会成为比煤炭甚至石油
The journals say that it will become a source of energy
更强大的能源
more powerful than coal or even oil.
我们确实希望如此
That is certainly our hope.
我还读到
I have also read
这可以用来制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
that it could be used to create a bomb.
是真的吗
Is this true?
武器还只在理论阶段
A weapon is only theoretical.
是的 但是 理论上讲
Yes, but, theoretically,
如果你有了材料
if you had the materials,
就能成功吗
could it be done?
这将会是一个极其困难的过程
It would be an extremely difficult process.
不过我倒有个关于核裂变的
But I have a question about
问题要问你 里特尔先生
atomic fission for you, Herr Ritter.
如果你是一名真正的物理学家
If you were a real physicist,
你知道如何制♥造♥武器
one who knew how to build such a weapon,
你也知道这会帮你国家在战争中得胜
and you knew it would help your country win a war...
但这也可能会屠♥杀♥万千生灵
...but that it could also kill thousands...
你觉得哪一个会更强大
...what do you suppose would be stronger...
你的爱国之心
your patriotism...
还是你的道德感
or your moral qualms?
我觉得
I suppose...
如果我
if I were
真的很爱国
a true patriot...
那我必须把良心的谴责暂时放在一边
I would have to push those qualms aside.
真的吗
Would you really?
告诉我
Tell me, uh...
你知道我的测不准原理吗
do you know my uncertainty principle?
当然知道
Of course.
粒子的速度
Uh, the... the more precisely
测量得越精准
you measure a particle's velocity,
得知其位置就越不准确
the less precisely you know its position.
所以也许你越准确地试图使用我的测量
So perhaps the more precisely you attempt to take my measure,
你就越不知道我的准确位置
the less precisely you will know my position.
晚安 里特尔先生
Good night, Herr Ritter.
谢谢你抽时间和我聊 教授
Thank you for your time, Herr Professor.
炸♥弹♥不在德国人手里
The Germans do not have a bomb.
我相当肯定地告诉了情报局
I'm told the intelligence is quite conclusive.
如果你说得对
Well, if you are right,
那我们就都能松一口气了
we can all take a breath.
但我也听说
But I'm also hearing
我们的美国朋友就快成功了
that our American friends are very close to succeeding.
如果那是真的
Even if that is true,
希♥特♥勒♥和他的党羽正在撤退
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表