剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
E=mc2
《我的战争》
《天才》
早安 部长先生
Good morning, Herr Minister.
早安 埃里克 请去国会大厦
Good morning, Eric. To the Reichstag, please.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
埃里克
Eric!
瓦尔特·拉特瑙
Walther Rathenau,
魏玛共和国的外交事务部长吗
Minister of - Foreign Affairs for the Weimar Republic?
-埃里克开车 -《犹太人贤士议定书》去死吧
- Eric, drive! - Death to the Elders of Zion.
谁让你摧毁了德国
And this is for ruining Germany,
犹太猪
Jew pig.
好的
All right.
快走
Go, go, go, go!
《犹太周六报》
"一个新的选举谎言"
我有一个提议
I have a proposition to make.
现在不要 阿尔伯特
Not now, Albert.
这是一个异端的想法 但是
It is an unorthodox idea, but...
请安静
Please be quiet.
但是我曾经实现过更疯狂的想法
But crazier thoughts of mine have worked - in the past.
抱我起来
Pick me up!
我的天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God! Oh, God!
上帝可能会不喜欢这个想法
God would most likely disapprove of this idea,
但是我会说服他的
but I would convince him.
跟我一起生活 贝蒂
Move in with me, Betty.
你还没给我答案
You haven't given me an answer.
你的课迟到了
You're late for your lecture.
我的课可以等等
My lecture can wait.
好的
Fine.
既然你这么闲我们可以安排一下你的时间表吗
Since you have so much time, shall we address your schedule?
《电讯报》 《生命杂♥志♥》
The Telegraph, Life Magazine
以及《洛杉矶时报》都希望可以进行采访
and the Los Angeles Times have all requested interviews, and
请不要忘了你周日邀请了拉特瑙部长
please don't forget you invited Minister Rathenau
参加晚宴
to dinner on Sunday.
贝蒂
Betty,
跟我一起生活
move in with me.
你有妻子
You have a wife.
那是我爱慕的人
Whom I adore.
你疯了
You're insane.
不
No.
实际上我非常理性
I'm quite rational, actually.
一夫一妻制是不正常的
Monogamy is not natural.
那是神权的产物
It is a construct of religious authority.
亲爱的贝蒂 对于神权愚蠢的忠诚
And a foolish faith in authority, my dear Betty,
是真理最大的敌人
is the worst enemy of truth.
真理就是你不用遵守规则吗
Truth being that rules don't apply to you?
我爱莫扎特和巴♥赫♥
I love Mozart and Bach.
我爱瑞士的阿尔卑斯山和波罗的海
I love the Swiss Alps and the Baltic Sea.
为什么我不能爱你和爱尔莎
Why can't I love you and Elsa?
对于一位宇宙的专家来说
For a man who is an expert on the universe,
你不知道人与人之间最基本的事 对吗
you don't know the first thing about people, do you?
不
No, no, no.
原谅我 贝蒂
Forgive me, Betty.
也许
Perhaps...
三角几何没有我希望得那么简单
triangular geometry is not as simple as I'd like it to be.
爱因斯坦教授的办公室
Professor Einstein's office.
请稍等
Yeah, one moment, please.
是米列娃·马里奇
It's Mileva Maric.
我不能
I can't.
现在不能
Not now.
对不起 教授很忙
I apologize. The professor is busy.
可以留言吗
May I take a message?
好的 夫人
Yes, Frau.
她说事情很紧急
She says it's urgent.
正如你所言 我上课迟到了
As you said, I'm late for my lecture.
什么是
What is...
时间
time?
一个令人迷惑的简单问题
A deceptively simple question,
但是这是理解相对论的关键
yet it is the key to understanding relativity.
也是让我想白了头的原因
It is also the reason my hair is going gray.
当我们描述运动的时候
When we describe motion,
我们把它描述为时间的函数
we do so as a function of time:
每秒十米 每小时160公里
ten meters per second, 100 miles per hour.
但是速度的数学描述是没有意义的
But a mathematical description of velocity is moot
除非我们可以定义"时间"
unless we can define "Time."
时间是不变的吗
Is time universal?
换言之 整个宇宙的时间
In other words, is there an audible tick-tock
都是一样的滴答声吗
throughout the galaxy?
类似一个精密的钟表
A master clock, so to speak,
好比莫扎特的节拍器一样稳步前行
forging ahead like Mozart's metronome?
我的朋友们 答案是
The answer, my friends,
否定的
is no.
时间不是绝对的
Time is not absolute.
实际上 像我们这些坚定的物理学家
In fact, for us believing physicists,
过去 现在和未来的区别
the distinction between the past, present
只是一种根深蒂固的错觉
and future is but a stubborn illusion.
要深思熟虑 我知道
A lot to consider, I know.
我知道
I know.
但是理解时间是理解相对论的
But understanding time is essential
必要条件
to understanding relativity.
现在
Now,
我希望你们闭上双眼
I want you all to close your eyes.
不要慌 我不咬人
Not to worry. I don't bite.
但是我想要一只新的笔
But I am on the lookout for a new pen.
继续
Go on.
闭上你们的眼睛
Close your eyes.
为了真正理解时间的意义
To truly grasp the idea of time,
我们必须退回一步去思考 什么是光
we must take a step back and ask: what is light?
所以 和我一起去太阳旅行
So, journey with me to the Sun.
光通过空间从太阳传到地球 对吗
Light travels from the Sun to the Earth through space, yes?
当我像你们这么大时 我想知道
When I was your age, I wanted to know
光是怎么
how can something... light...
穿过空间的
travel through nothing... space?
我们孤立一道光束并且与它同行
Let us isolate a light beam and travel alongside it,
但是我们走快一点
but let us go faster.
你们跟上我了吗
Are you there with me?
再快一点
Faster. Faster!
什么是时间
What is time?
爱因斯坦先生 醒醒
Herr Einstein, wake up!
我没有睡觉 先生 我在思考
I wasn't sleeping, sir. I was thinking.
真的吗
Oh, really?
在想什么
About what, exactly?
我想应该是宇宙的秘密
The secrets of the cosmos, I suppose.
我觉得你还是思考一下三角函数吧
I suggest you think about trigonometry instead.
眼睛睁开想
With your eyes open.
坐直
And sit up!
正弦和余弦定理
Laws of Sines and Cosines.
c的平方等于
C-squared equals
a的平方加b的平方
A-squared plus B-squared
减去2倍ab乘以c的余弦值
subtract two-AB-cosine-C.
三角形的面♥积♥
Area of a triangle.
面♥积♥等于C的平方乘以角A角B的正弦值
Area equals C-squared sine-A Sine-B
除以两倍的角C正弦值
over two-Sine-C.
什么是
What is the...
微分方程
...differential equation?
爱因斯坦先生 你还是忙于
Herr Einstein, are you still too busy
思考宇宙的秘密
contemplating the secrets of the cosmos
没时间解开这个方程吗
to solve this equation?
不 先生 我已经解开了
Oh, no, sir. I-I've already solved it.
出去 现在
Leave. Now.
为什么
On what offense?
你在场
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表