剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
I can see why you were drawn to her.
这就好像是上辈子的事了
That feels like eons ago.
爱情是化学反应
Love is a chemical reaction.
有时候 它会自燃
Sometimes, it burns itself out.
我怀念米列娃和我曾经的感情
I miss what Mileva and I had.
有时候你会不会想
Don't you sometimes think that,
如果没有所爱之人 生活便毫无意义
well, life isn't worth living without someone to love.
也许你会找到别的人
Perhaps you'll find someone else.
米列娃非常脆弱
Mileva's so fragile.
我
I...
我不忍♥心伤害我的孩子们
I couldn't bear to hurt my children.
我跟你说件事 阿尔伯特
I tell you something, Albert,
因为我觉得你会理解
because I think you'll understand.
关于我与保罗·朗之万有婚外情的传闻是真的
The rumors about my affair with Paul Langevin were true.
我不觉得有罪恶感 我们相爱了
I don't feel any guilt about it; we fell in love.
我们为什么要否认我们的感情
So, why should we have to deny our feelings
就因为传统的社会约束吗
just because of an old-fashioned social contract?
我们俩连科学的规则和传统都不完全认同
You and I don't accept all the rules and conventions of science.
那么 为什么我们必须接受传统的婚姻呢
So, why must we accept traditional marriage?
那晚 宅邸之间紧紧
The houses held onto each other
相依偎
tight that night.
我亲吻了月亮 泪水涟涟
And I kissed the moon and cried.
出自亨瑞特·哈登堡的《渴望》
That was "Longing" by Henriette Hardenberg.
哈伯教授 真高兴你来了
Professor Haber, I'm so glad you could be here.
你真迷人
You were quite charming.
我有没有提过阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦是我表兄
Have I ever mentioned that my cousin is Albert Einstein?
他可真是声名鹊起
He's making quite a name for himself.
现在应该在布拉格吧
In Prague now, I believe.
其实他已经搬回苏黎世了
Actually, he's moved back to Zurich.
不过我想他在那里更忙碌
But I think he's rather restless there.
聪明如他 他一定更喜欢
A mind like his, I'm sure he'd prefer
激励人心的科学社团
a more stimulating scientific community.
爱因斯坦有什么好的
What is this fascination with Einstein?
他那所谓的"思维实验"是什么意思
What do his so-called "Thought experiments" even mean?
他的这些火车和闪电又是什么
Where are these trains and lightning bolts he writes about?
他是目前世上最有创造力的思考者
He's the most original thinker in the world right now.
正是我们希望学院能有的
Just the kind of man we want
-那类人 -他是个梦想家
- in the Academy. - He's a dreamer,
不是个严谨的科学家
not a rigorous scientist.
他不是刚在苏黎世得到了职位吗
Hasn't he just taken a post in Zurich?
是的
Yes,
不过我听说他不太喜欢
but I've been told he'd prefer to do without
讲课的工作
his lecturing obligations.
德国需要他这样的人
Germany needs men like him.
如果我没记错
If I'm not mistaken,
多年前他放弃了德国国籍
he renounced his German citizenship many years ago.
或许最好还是让他留在瑞士
Perhaps it's best we let the Swiss keep him.
很高兴再次见到你 卡尔
It's good to see you again, Carl.
我没想到你这么快就回苏黎世了
I was surprised you came back to Zurich so soon.
我妻子不喜欢布拉格 不过更重要的是
My wife despised Prague. But, uh, more importantly,
我觉得苏黎世对我的孩子们更好 更健康
I'm hoping Zurich will be better for my children, healthier.
尤其是小爱德华 他有些病恹恹的
Especially little Eduard. He's... he's a bit sickly.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
不过别误解了
But don't misunderstand me.
他是个了不起的孩子 非常聪明
He's a remarkable child, amazingly bright.
他比他哥哥更早学会说话
He started talking much sooner than his older brother.
他在音乐方面很有天赋
And he has a wonderful gift for music.
他很幸运有个为他骄傲的爸爸
Well, he's lucky to have such a proud papa.
让我来吧
Oh, allow me.
四法郎 有魔力的数字
Four francs, a magical number.
你不是真的相信魔法吧
You don't actually believe in magic, do you?
有没有魔法我不知道
I am not sure about magic,
但我知道 四是非常特别的数字
but I know that four is a very special number.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
的确 四是个基本的数字
Indeed, four is fundamental.
有四大元素
There's four elements:
泥土 空气 火和水 指南针有四个极
earth, air, fire and water; four poles of the compass;
灵魂有四个极点
and four poles of the psyche:
思考 感受 感知和直觉
thinking, feeling, sensation and intuition.
谁知道呢 阿尔伯特
And who knows, Albert?
也许
Perhaps...
甚至还有第四个维度
there is even a fourth dimension.
那么你的诊断是什么 医生
So, what's your diagnosis, Doctor?
精神分♥裂♥伴有妄想症吗
Schizoid with delusions?
我是你家人的朋友
I am a friend of the family.
所以我想私下来看望你
So, I wanted to come and see you personally,
不过我觉得还是让我同事来
but I think it would be more appropriate
会更合适
if you worked with one of my colleagues.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
通常来讲 名人来看我
As usual, a visit from an eminent man
通常跟我本人无关
has nothing to do with me.
都是因为我伟大而重要的父亲
It's only because of my great and very important father.
我理解你
I understand you are...
非常崇拜弗洛伊德
quite an admirer of Freud.
没错 别对我说他是个骗子
That's right. And don't try to tell me he's a charlatan,
因为我非常肯定
because I'm quite sure
他比任何人都了解人类的精神世界
he's understood the human psyche better than anyone.
以前我也这么认为
I once thought so, too.
其实 他对我来说就像是父亲
In fact, he was like a father to me.
但是我那时年轻气盛
But I was young then,
被自大蒙蔽了双眼
my ego got in the way.
我们已经很久很久
Now, we haven't spoken for...
没有说过话了
a very long time.
我对他说了一些很过分的话
I said some terrible things to him,
而我却从未放下身段祈求过他的原谅
and I never had the humility to ask him to forgive me.
不知道他是否会原谅我
I wonder if he could.
不知道我是否会原谅他
I wonder if I could forgive him.
你看
Oh, look.
想想那只小蜘蛛是什么感觉 泰迪
Imagine what it would be like to be that little spider, Teddy.
绕了一圈又一圈
Going round and round,
世界看起来肯定非常
the world must look very...
非常不一样
very different.
天呐
My God.
有人来找你
Someone's here to see you.
去找妈妈吧
Go with Mama.
教授先生 真是意外的荣幸啊
Herr Professor, what an unexpected pleasure.
你怎么来苏黎世了
What-what brings you to Zurich?
首先 我给你找到了一位天文学家
Well, to begin with, I've found you an astronomer.
叫弗罗因德利希
Name is Freundlich.
德国化学家
年纪虽轻 但雄心壮志
He's young, but ambitious.
那你要和我好好说说 但是首先
You must tell me all about him, but first,
你看唱片上的蜘蛛
take a look at the spider on the record.
这是迷宫漏斗蛛吧
Agelena labyrinthica, I think.
噪音
这么说你们认识
So, you know each other?
问问她 唱片
Ask her what's the ratio
周长与直径的比是多少
of the diameter of the record to the circumference.
当然是圆周率
Pi, of course.
对蜘蛛来说不是
Not to the spider, it isn't.
因为相对来说
Because of relativity,
顺着旋转方向周长更短
the circumference is shorter in the direction of rotation.
我没明白
I'm not sure I follow.
这个美丽的小生物给了我
This beautiful little creature has given me the key
构想广义相对论的关键
to formulating general relativity.
以三维空间几何是做不到的
It cannot be done with three-dimensional geometry.
荣格博士令我意识到闵可夫斯基是对的
Dr. Jung made me realize Minkowski was right.
荣格博士瑞士心理学家
闵可夫斯基为德国数学家
我需要四维
I need four dimensions.
简直太棒了 对吧
This is wonderful, don't you see?
希望你会认为这也很棒
I hope that you'll think that this is wonderful, too.
普鲁士科学院
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表