剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表
《天才》前情提要
Previously on Genius...
我需要帮助 找人和我一起工作
I need help, someone to work alongside me.
你心里有合适的人选了吗
Do you have someone particular in mind?
时间不是绝对的
Time is not absolute.
天呐
Holy hell.
所以我设想了自己的相对论
I've devised my own principle of relativity.
这重新定义了宇宙
It's the redefinition of the universe.
就是我们一直在追逐的
This is what we've been chasing.
你感谢米凯勒
You thanked Michele.
当然要感谢他
Of course I thanked him.
但是我帮你写了这么多论文
But I've helped you with so many papers,
但是你从未想过也让我的名字出现在论文里
but you never thought to put my name in any of them.
我是没想到
It never occurred to me.
居里博士
Dr. Curie.
他们要授予你
You are to be awarded
1903年诺贝尔物理学奖
the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics.
请告诉诺贝尔委员会
Please inform the Nobel committee
如果他们不让我妻子和我一起获奖
that I will not accept the prize
我是不会接受的
if they do not honor my wife alongside me.
比如说伯尔尼的这个专利员
This patent clerk in Bern.
他在一篇论文中引用了我们俩
He has cited us both in his paper on...
光量子 没错 瞧
Light quanta, yes, indeed. You see?
爱因斯坦
Einstein.
人们仅从一个人的名字
It's fascinating what one can deduce
就能做出的推断真让人咂舌
about a man just by knowing his name.
我受麦克斯·普朗克教授之邀前来
I'm here at the behest of Professor Max Planck.
普鲁士物理学之父吗
The father of Prussian physics?
-你有其他的研究吗 -其实有
- Tell me, are you working on anything else? - Yes.
E=mc2
爱因斯坦先生 这...太天才了
Herr Einstein, it's... genius.
E=mc2
《我的战争》
《天才》
伯格霍兹里诊所 苏黎世 1932年
停下
Stop!
求你了 停下
Please, stop.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
我是卡尔·荣格医生
My name is Dr. Carl Jung.
是你父亲的朋友
I'm a friend of your father's.
你能告诉我为什么要伤害自己吗 爱德华
Can you tell me why you wanted to hurt yourself, Eduard?
二十二年前 苏黎世 瑞士
别哭 小家伙
Don't cry, little one.
等我回来给你拉莫扎特
When I come home, I'll play you some Mozart.
可能有朝一日你会是跟爸爸一样好的小提琴手
Maybe someday you'll be a beautiful violinist like your papa.
练习钢琴 小爱
Practice your piano, Albertli.
晚点我们会演奏你为爱德华
Later we'll play that nice minuet
准备的小步舞曲
you've been learning for baby Eduard.
他听起来不太好
He doesn't sound good at all.
如果你需要我可以留下 米扎
I can stay if you need me, Miza.
我们没事
We'll be all right.
你只是对上课有点紧张
You're just nervous about your lecture.
我想我总不会比又胖又老的
I suppose I can't be any more boring
佩内特教授更加无聊吧
than fat, old Professor Pernet.
你会做得很好 阿尔伯特
You'll do fine, Albert.
你等这教授一职已经太久了
You've waited a long time for this professorship.
那么
so...
早上好
good-good morning.
我想...
I think...
牛顿的 第二定律 加速度
Newton's, uh, second law, uh, acceleration
与任何力的关系是...
in response to any force is, um...
不如让我们从他的
Actually, let's-let's start with his, uh,
引力定律开始
principle of-of gravity.
这种力正比于两物体质量的乘积
A-A force directly proportional to the product of two masses
并且反比于...
and inversely proportional...
你们看起来都焦躁不安
You all seem a bit restless.
谁愿意跟我出去走走
Who'd like to join me for a walk?
为什么我们在散步 教授先生
Why are we walking, Herr Professor?
因为我是个糟糕的授课者
Because I'm a terrible lecturer,
但不是个不会说话的人
but I'm not a bad talker.
你们一定有疑问
You must have questions.
物理学试着解释整个宇宙
Physics tries to explain the entire universe.
谁对此没有疑问呢
Who doesn't have questions about that?
看着天空
Look at the sky.
谁能告诉我为什么是蓝色的
Who can tell me why it's blue?
跟光的散射有关吗
Something to do with scattering of light?
那是书上写的
That's what the books tell you.
但是是什么东西让光散射了呢
But what makes the light scatter?
无论你信不信 没人知道
Believe it or not, nobody knows.
或许我们可以一起解决
Maybe we can work it out together.
不是肺痨吧 是吗
It's not consumption, is it?
他会好的
He'll be fine.
-只是一点哮吼 -你确定吗
- Just a slight croup. - Are you sure?
我不能再失去一个孩子了 我无法承受
I can't lose another child. I-I couldn't bear it.
老实说 比起这孩子的咳嗽
Frankly, I'm more concerned about your hysteria
我更担心你的癔症
than the child's cough.
我没有疯 我只是累了
I'm not hysterical. I'm tired.
你的情绪反应失衡
Your emotional reactions are disproportionate.
你以为照顾两个孩子和丈夫是很容易的事情吗
Do you think it's easy looking after two children and a husband?
请容我一问
May I ask,
你和你丈夫有发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
are you having relations with your husband?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是医学事实
It is a medical fact:
女人的内脏不会很好的运转
a woman's organs do not function properly
如果她无法满足丈夫的需求
if she's not meeting her husband's needs.
于是马赫原理对牛顿
And so Mach's principle throws doubt
旋转水桶的解释产生了质疑
on Newton's explanation for the spinning bucket of water.
您的理论也是如此 教授
So does your theory, Professor.
你了解我的论文
You know my work?
狭义相对论我读了十几遍
I've read special relativity a dozen times,
但是我有一个问题
but I have a question.
才一个 我自己都有好几百个
Just one? I've got hundreds myself.
狭义相对论只适用于恒定速度
Special relativity only applies to constant speeds.
那么加速度呢
What about acceleration?
这是我多年来一直研究的问题
That's a question I've been struggling with for years,
但是 不巧 我约会要迟到了
but, unfortunately, I'm late for an appointment.
你今晚真帅 亲爱的
You look handsome tonight, Babu.
现在不行 米扎
Not now, Miza.
没关系的 孩子都睡了
It's okay, the children are asleep.
拜托 去换衣服 我们要迟到了
Please, get dressed. We're going to be late.
我最不想做的事就是挤出微笑
The last thing I want to do is paint on a smile
跟陌生人闲扯天气
and chatter about the weather with strangers.
我们几乎都没有属于我们自己的时间
We hardly ever have any time for ourselves anymore.
米扎 你看起来特别漂亮
Please, Miza, you look very beautiful,
但是这个邀请是个荣誉
but this invitation is an honor.
我们不能取消
We cannot cancel.
或许你应该自己去
Perhaps you should go without me.
随你吧
As you wish.
白兰地
Brandy
不 谢谢 荣格教授
No, thank you, Dr. Jung.
那会让我的思维混乱
It makes my thoughts fuzzy.
您喜欢一切尽在掌控
you like to be in control.
毕竟这是我是实验室
This is my laboratory, after all.
这个 这是我的
And this, this is mine.
很遗憾您妻子身体不适 但是很高兴您能来
It's a pity your wife isn't well, but I'm glad you're here.
我一直想请教一下您的论文
I've been wanting to discuss your paper:
《运动物体的电动力学》
"Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies."
我相信您的同事把它称为
I believe your colleagues refer to it as,
狭义相对论
uh, special relativity.
我说什么让您不高兴的了吗
Have I said something to upset you?
说实话 我希望自己能超越这该死的理论
Honestly, I-I wish I could just move beyond the damn theory.
这让我觉得自己像个江湖骗子
It makes me feel like a, like a charlatan.
江湖骗子
A charlatan?
这是开拓性的
It's, uh, it's groundbreaking.
剧集 | 天才(2017) | 导航列表